Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Good work developers and admin, They are really putting time and effort into this project. Is this the beta version of the exchanges? Let us just test it first and find some bug then.

Actually, they have already put a bounty buddy in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded.
It is very good that the team provided the beta version now, Communi can try this product now.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Good work developers and admin, They are really putting time and effort into this project. Is this the beta version of the exchanges? Let us just test it first and find some bug then.

Actually, they have already put a bounty buddy in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded.
It is very good that the team provided the beta version now, Communi can try this product now.
Wow you make a great website. That's too much helpful for us. I have to say that this website is different from another ICO website.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.

It would be impossible to put taxes on cryptocurrency except ehen the government own that crypto i think. Since cryptocurrency runs on the internet with anonymous user around the world and with a transparent transaction.

It is pretty easy to tax the money made in crypto when you convert it to flat. Capital gains is a thing and many people learnt that the hard way when they cashed out the BTC when it his $15k
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Just looked at the website, Who I have to thank for the main dark theme? 90% of the websites that offers me the night theme has +1 points against the others.
The night theme is like in the etherdelta, but I do not like this very much. I think there should be neutral colors in order not to scare anyone away

lol, don't worry about the theme color of there project. All you have to do is wait few moments and buy some tokens on this project because I believed this project can earn more and makes everyone comfortable as another good exchange ICO..
whatisthis

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

Interesting, this exchange looks like bitshares or crypto-bridge. What advantages has this exchange compared to the other DEXs?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:46 AM

Just looked at the website, Who I have to thank for the main dark theme? 90% of the websites that offers me the night theme has +1 points against the others.
I didnt know that the website has a light and dark theme option. Nonetheless this is a good project and the layout design is just another thing to convince investors.

Nice, I wasn't aware too that the websites have 2 themes anyway I still prefer black background. The ICO started and I am hoping that arousal will reach their soft cap or more. Im sure because of active devs and supporters this project will gain huge profit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

So far so good ico has kickstarted and seems is running good cant wait to see where this one goes....for those having issues with site is now fixed and you can sign up now
Be sure to register and use. Young developing projects like that, I'm always interested. I like its interface, in my very convenient
Jedie22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Actually, they have already put a bounty in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded buddy.

Since its already been started maybe they just to adjust some possible  errors in this project because many users want this Arousal project. Actually, I try to register to join there ICO but as of this time it didn't works but I'll try to register later because I want to be part of this project.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:23:01 AM

Great job for the team. They keep doing their job well. So the trial trading will be available at Dec.17th. The 10 tokens that won in the vote will be available for the trial trading. I hope that this goes well and may raise the reward for the top three users that gain most profits from the trial trading. This project is really doing great especially to your fast progress and development, like now the your website is being updated. Continue to work hard team Arousal Exchange, and you may aim your goal to the near future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Following what this project improves, I know that exchange of emotions will take a leap in the world of crypto and the world will recognize as a great exchanger. A start always is one of the challenges, but after all the positive feedback from businessmen and investors, the people who will gain the popularity and the likelihood of empowerment will build a firm foundation for them. It is a global exchange for everyone so please spread the news about passion.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

Following what this project improves, I know that exchange of emotions will take a leap in the world of crypto and the world will recognize as a great exchanger. A start always is one of the challenges, but after all the positive feedback from businessmen and investors, the people who will gain the popularity and the likelihood of empowerment will build a firm foundation for them. It is a global exchange for everyone so please spread the news about passion.
So you mean this project is keep improving as feedback is being raised and then they take quick action? If this is true then its good that the team really works well and goodluck   for improving more of this project.
Lancoa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

So you mean this project is keep improving as feedback is being raised and then they take quick action? If this is true then its good that the team really works well and goodluck   for improving more of this project.

Yes, I am also following this project and I already see a lot of improvements from this project. Devs are really active and always update us about the new features and improvements, this positive attitude will surely attract more investors to support arousal.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

Is the system really  safety?
This is from Arousal whitepaper, "Application tier will strictly follow financial standards to structure fundamental protection; all the users’ data and sensitive data in data tier will adopt multi-encrypted storage; internet tier deters attack from ddos; host tier will apply extremely high security google cloud to against cruelly break."
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

Is the system really  safety?
This is from Arousal whitepaper, "Application tier will strictly follow financial standards to structure fundamental protection; all the users’ data and sensitive data in data tier will adopt multi-encrypted storage; internet tier deters attack from ddos; host tier will apply extremely high security google cloud to against cruelly break."

Since it's already clearly stated in Arousal Whitepaper, why do you still have doubts with the system? No offence tho. Every business is a risk. No risk, no gain. Wink
Efta321

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

Wow, just check a beta version of exchange, looks very good. I am waiting for the open this exchange when ico ends and try)

what do you mean we do not understand enough please pay attention again how to talk you so we know what you want?  Cheesy
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

Hello Arousal Team  Grin

Its been now over one week that I reply for the turkish WP translation. May be you did not see my post. So I decided to reply one more time.

Please confirm via PM, if you want me to translate the WP in turkish.

Regards
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Hello Arousal Team  Grin

Its been now over one week that I reply for the turkish WP translation. May be you did not see my post. So I decided to reply one more time.

Please confirm via PM, if you want me to translate the WP in turkish.

Regards
You should contact via telegram. He will reply quickly. At bitcointalk i see he is always online for make new update on Arousal ICO. Wow, Today anyone buy ARS? ETH is so stuck.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Come on, the color of the site and the general interface is not important. After all, the main thing is that this project would bring profit. But the rest is just for convenience.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

Being glancy to the eye is an important element that suits a correct ecosystem of a website.
Would you use a website that has the look of a 1999 website?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: