Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:34:00 AM

I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
That's why a lot of shitty coins are stocked in EtherDelta, but that's why this project is going to make it's own exchange and not only and ordinary exchange but Global that will accept all the Fiat Currencies.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:58:00 AM

I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
That's why a lot of shitty coins are stocked in EtherDelta, but that's why this project is going to make it's own exchange and not only and ordinary exchange but Global that will accept all the Fiat Currencies.
This will help crypto world to expand its services by adding more services including this project which will be available globally. Having an intention to be more convenient about trading and exchanging so far this is going to be a worhty project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

At least we can quick trading on Etherdelta, but i have doubt about EtherDelta security now. I recomment should listing Arousal on CoinExchange.io at the future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.
I dont agree with you. People still using mobile or table to trading crypto currency. So mobile version is the needed. Why? Number or people using mobile increasing day by day. One more, suitable to search engine, if you dont have individual mobile version, you will lost a huge customer.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:31:39 AM

At least we can quick trading on Etherdelta, but i have doubt about EtherDelta security now. I recomment should listing Arousal on CoinExchange.io at the future.

If this project in the future will have everything as the developers intended, I will also leave Etnerdelt and go to the Arousal Exchange
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:32:08 AM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
The good thing is how it has been evolving over the few time devs are going on the platform even though the don't respond here so is safe to say this project is really getting a massive recognition especially with the issue of fiat, so people right now are waiting to see how it will fan out

arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:13:46 AM

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Wow great news! ICO of the Arousal Exchange will be launched soon. This is a really great news for us, so the tokens can be purchased soon. This project is really making a name in the community. It does boost its potential and will shows soon the real ability and difference of Arousal Exchange to other exchanges. Moreover, always keep in mind the special feature that only Arousal Exchange have. Until now, I am looking forward to the success of this project up to the real success of it in the crypto currency community and also in the market industry.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.
If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.

I agree dude, by adding a team make it fast, easy and famous. It's a great project that it would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

Nowadays, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concerns.

The one that you are referring had many problems before right? So I think arousal will also encounter some major problems and bugs like the etherdelta exchange site.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.
I dont agree with you. People still using mobile or table to trading crypto currency. So mobile version is the needed. Why? Number or people using mobile increasing day by day. One more, suitable to search engine, if you dont have individual mobile version, you will lost a huge customer.
That's definitely true, almost people are now using mobile phone because phone can do trading and also its very convenient to use. They should have this mobile version for them to have many users to use the app.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

the ICO will be launched soon, great news! , I hope everything will be fine and lots people will invest in arsoual project, I will support every decentralized exchange. it the time for these kind of platform to take over.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Nice dev, I am really excited now what will gonna happen from Jan 1st to 31. I really hope more investors will join the ICO. And I am also hoping that you will reach your hard cap after 1 month.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

Congrats!
Could you please disclose your ETH wallet address, to make fundraising process more transparent, no offense to you just for decency sake.
Wish you luck!
Jedie22

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
The Arousal exchange i like too much.Arousal is the decentralise global excahnge.This exchange platform is more secure and you can easily trade here.You can also use fiat currency in Arousal exchange.the Popularity of arousal exchange increasing very rapidly.

Yeah, a great and good security that we need on this project. Well, all of us wants a high standard of security due to many scammers and hackers around the social media since the value of bitcoin and altcoins grows rapidly, absolutely they find a way to do there bad intentions. Hoping a good and better success on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Nice, after 2 days we can buy some tokens from this great exchange. Fiat and crypto more and more closely to each other become every day,
 joined to telegram too)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Nowadays, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concerns.

The one that you are referring had many problems before right? So I think arousal will also encounter some major problems and bugs like the etherdelta exchange site.

Well, it is normal for those new projects that launch. We should expect more bugs to come and more problems will arise, but I am sure arousal will fix that and as time goes by the project will run smoothly.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.

I agree dude, by adding a team make it fast, easy and famous. It's a great project that it would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

Definitely not the first exchange to use it's own tokens but neverthqless it'll probably be a decent project if they do their shit right
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

Excellent news about the launch of ISO. I hope you reach your goal and get the expected result, because the term of ISO is quite large, a whole month. During this time, you can achieve good results.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Excellent news about the launch of ISO. I hope you reach your goal and get the expected result, because the term of ISO is quite large, a whole month. During this time, you can achieve good results.
You are right. This is good news about ICO launch and awaited much for the response from arousal for a long time. Along with ETH if there is also a choice with BTC to purchase it will be an added great deal for the investors.
We connect at Telegram for faster communication.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: