Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

CHECK THE BOUNTY REGULATIONS HERE Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268343.0

On the bounty thread if you click the website it's an error.
Nothings come up, And i think you need to fixed some problem on your website or the link for you website.

Hi buddy,

Really appreciate for your information, we've corrected it.

Best regards,

Arousal.io
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

Hello, dev. How about the security of the site? The investor's safety? I  think you know the latest issues about nice hash being hacked over 60Millions dollars.
That's it! The security problem is the main threat to the activity of the exchange. I hope developers will have a bounty to find vulnerabilities.
Exactly , I totally agree with your opinion here , the  structure of this program is pretty good , bit still there is a security problem .
I hope the dedicated developers are working on it and will fix it soon.
They should act this quickly as soon as possible because investor really needs security in order to be safe. I think they already see this problem and will probably correct this.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

This exchange will make significant impact in the crypto market having started voting for tokens to be listed. This is a great foresight.

The project are well planned, which gives many features like they provide bitcoin wallet service, where investors can
deposit and withdraw bitcoin and make sure to protect there money against diverting.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:49:40 AM

This project will most likely support by lot of crypto hunters and traders. This arousal exchange has a very good concept in which they allowed users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. Looking forward for the detailed proposal with regards to its safety features and more detailed informations how this exchange works. I am probably the first one to support and spread news to crypto society if this exchange will be fully released.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

This exchange will make significant impact in the crypto market having started voting for tokens to be listed. This is a great foresight.

The project are well planned, which gives many features like they provide bitcoin wallet service, where investors can
deposit and withdraw bitcoin and make sure to protect there money against diverting.
Makes the transaction easy and hassle free that's what arousal is aiming for. Security seems pretty good and because arousal has a great developers and team.

There platforms makes comfortable and easy to each and everyone of us. It also gives a highly protected security to avoid those scammers that might attack on there different advocacy on this tremendous project. It deserved a true and success for the team.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

The platforms gives the users an ease to understand well all regarding Arousal Exchange. I'm glad to the idea that they allowed the users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. For the better progress and development of this project, I hope more investors will come to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

So it means that Arrousal will be the guarantor between buyer and seller or like exchanger right? Hope to see these Arousal exchange as decentralized and impose proper security. Like other exchanger which you need to import private key, I think you should work more on the security first other than else. 
You were absolutely right about the guarantor, but I don't really agree with your opinion about the exchanger. Mostly exchangers don't need to import private key, right?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

is there any minimum ETH to buy this coin? And what is the OTC platform?

OTC stands for over-the-counter

Usually, the firms offering OTC trades will quote the prices at which they are willing to buy or sell assets, giving one price for each trade. This differs from on-exchange trades, where many buy and sell prices can be seen from a variety of different sources.

The most popular OTC market in trading is forex, where currencies are exchanged between parties directly instead of on exchanges. This means that forex trading is decentralised, and can take place 24 hours a day – instead being limited to an exchange’s opening hours.

And I also wonder if there is any minimum investment of Eth to buy the Arousal coins; ı couldnt find any information about this.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

Oh no, security needs to be done first. If there is a vulnerability, investors will not invest their capital in such a project! Developers should be the first thing to do, so it is to establish security!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

The Gaurantor from all over the world working hard to make this project successful... hopefully the project will successful...
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.
Yes, i hope bounty will paid and this community be a good, because so many scam around now. Get lucky, followers)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:08 AM

The project team have done their due diligence and started with the customer experience, and work backwards to the technology. Security and intuitiveness is in the core of their platform.. well done!
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:40 AM

Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:09 AM

Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

eth network stuck for long time ,i also cann't move my eth too ,hope it will be ok when Dec 12th ,i want to be investor of this project.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

Problems with transactions continue? I hope the problems will be solved and it will be possible to buy tokens.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

More followers are assuring its security features which is really relevant before trusting and engaging to a certain exchanges.Hope this project could guarantee security to the community who are willing to use arousal  exchange.

Exactly , there are more and more clients and traders joining the Arousal exchange .
This program is growing exponentially and this is great for everyone including the team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?

Yeah i think thats the only thing missing here....the white paper is kinda not much..i hope another version comes out soon..website seriously needs designer to be honest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: