Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

Agree, this project's idea of guarantors makes it unique and Im sure this will arousal to attract more investors, because of the uniqueness of their project. As time goes by many investors are eyeing now with arousal.
Indeed, this project has definitely gotten me and my shareholders aroused by its securities features. We are  all anticipating Arousal Exchange platform to be launched soon!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.

Yeah, even super small exchanges like CoinExchange charge 2 BTC for listing a coin which is like $36000 at current rates. Thats like higher than markets caps or shittier alts lol
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
Etherdelta still not best choose for listing, because i never trade here, i am afraid to send my private to third persons site  Sad

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:06 PM

Such a promising project...many people trust the project...people are choosing this project instead of other project.so hope this project will not be spam
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

beta.arousal .io platform for exchange really looks good and happy to know that the trial trading will be available by Dec 17. The 10 tokens that won in the vote will be available for the trial trading. Besides distributing these 10 tokens to every user that have registered in arousal exchange for trial trading is really a great management handling for customer convenience and user friendly experience with arousal platform. Also happy to know that you may even raise reward for the top three users that gain most profits from the trial trading.

Cool Wishing you all the best and waiting for your exchange which will formally be online at Jan 5th 2018.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

Such a promising project...many people trust the project...people are choosing this project instead of other project.so hope this project will not be spam
Arousal Exchange is so awesome. Because of their basics idea about OTC and support global exchange. It maybe seem like easy but hard to do. Any exchange want to do that but almost cannot.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

this platform is amazing, especially with OTC and support with the global exchange, it makes great. How about the ICO?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:57 PM

Etherdelta, It's the absolute worse trading platform I have ever seen, I cannot get it to work most of time and I need to refreshing several times. I do admire the idea of their platform, but as interface, it absolutely sucks.
mardaed

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:15:59 AM

Arousal a first reputed adopted Exchange+OTC mode to accept all legal tenders is just an awesome launch! If this launch go success we will have centralized and decentralized exchange. For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and the price of ARS is set to be 0.15 USD each. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th Dec 2017. The ARS tokens that aren't said at the end of the ICO will be burned.

Total Tokens - 13 Million
1 ARS -0.15 USD. Keep rocking, we wish this success.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:10 AM

Etherdelta, It's the absolute worse trading platform I have ever seen, I cannot get it to work most of time and I need to refreshing several times. I do admire the idea of their platform, but as interface, it absolutely sucks.

I think Arousal Token will listing at Etherdelta soon because so easy to get listing here should but be carefull with Etherdelta, i have join some project they have problem unlisted from Etherdelta with no reason. Maybe because of stuck or problem at Ethereum network last week. So we need another exchange like cryptopia or decentrex.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

Arousal will have discount for commission fee that is great. I think you did a great job in marketing your platform in the internet, more of the traders knows Arousal Exchange to be launch soon. But, if without legal tender, i hope that it would still be a success because i think it is hard to doesn't have a legal tender . But anyways, that won't make arousal a negative token. Because of it's other positive side and this token has a great potential to have also an exchanger, i hope one day everyone will also accept this exchange and also be one of the list of great exchanges in the web

I think you are missing the point there, this exchange will be trading Bitcoin, Etherium and Altcoins using Legal Tender. And to make a transaction have legitimacy, a guarantor (which I think will be different for every country) is needed to confirm it. In that way, only valid legal tenders will be accepted.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:53 AM

Arousal a first reputed adopted Exchange+OTC mode to accept all legal tenders is just an awesome launch! If this launch go success we will have centralized and decentralized exchange. For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and the price of ARS is set to be 0.15 USD each. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th Dec 2017. The ARS tokens that aren't said at the end of the ICO will be burned.

The price of this coins will sure to increase. Will just keep promoting and for the developers and admin just keep making unique improvement for the site for the upcoming users and investors.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:40:05 AM

This Arousal Exchange is getting more and more popular in the community. I hope that this progress will continue so that it will reach more people and interested investors to invest here in this exchange. I really like the platform structure of this project, in terms of its front and, high performance engine, system safety, platform extention, platform stability, and data operation specification. Of this project was go to launch to success, so we will have a centralized and decentralized exchange that will accept all fiat currencies in the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:33:04 AM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:55:18 AM

The price of this coins will sure to increase. Will just keep promoting and for the developers and admin just keep making unique improvement for the site for the upcoming users and investors.
If the demand of this coin will keep increasing then expect it will increase its value. Keeping in touch with this project because it seems its getting popular and when a project is popular means a higher chance to success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

Beta exchange is still with some issue ....when you sign up there is suppose to be a system that accepts that and alert you and some systems are showing offline. This just my observation but since system is still beta hope are developer notice bugs and fix. Thats my report on beta system

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Probably they need to develop more about your concern, but I think many are using etherdelta because they accept different kinds of token. Receiving different feedback makes an ICO to be corrected just like this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

It's amazing to see that Arousal Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
ehrz22

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

The whitepaper of this projects translated in many languages. This is to prove that the team wants to provide clear explanations to their subscribers. This is for the sake of everyone to completely understand what the project is really what to pursue and attain. I love their idea of translating the project in different languages, this is to prove their security purposes, for the community who get involved in their projects to be more interested and well informed to every details of what Arousal Exchange is offerring.

It's normal now. most of new projects already have translated whitepaper in different languages, this is included in their bounty campaigns. Anyways, whitepaper really attract serious investors to participate in their Icos, and also the activeness of devs and how they present their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: