Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:37:55 AM

This project will most likely support by lot of crypto hunters and traders. This arousal exchange has a very good concept in which they allowed users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. Looking forward for the detailed proposal with regards to its safety features and more detailed informations how this exchange works. I am probably the first one to support and spread news to crypto society if this exchange will be fully released.

Four days before they launch the ICO and I can see a lot of enthusiastic support for this project. Hopefully, further details will be revealed in the ICO launch.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:03 AM

I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.
Yes, i hope bounty will paid and this community be a good, because so many scam around now. Get lucky, followers)

I have a strong feeling that this project will never scam us, the ICO will be successful and they will pay members who supported and promoted arousal project. Aside from promoting, we should eagerly need to find more investors to invest in this project.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

eth network stuck for long time ,i also cann't move my eth too ,hope it will be ok when Dec 12th ,i want to be investor of this project.
Yeah doing transaction using ethereum right now is a real pain in the neck. I hope ethereum blockchain developers work double time to ressolve this matter.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:06:18 AM

More followers are assuring its security features which is really relevant before trusting and engaging to a certain exchanges.Hope this project could guarantee security to the community who are willing to use arousal  exchange.
Of course security and usability is more important than design, although design is also important Cheesy I hope that Arousal will do everything right.

The admin and developers are not still answering that question for now.  I think they are focus on promoting first the site.

PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

More followers are assuring its security features which is really relevant before trusting and engaging to a certain exchanges.Hope this project could guarantee security to the community who are willing to use arousal  exchange.
Of course security and usability is more important than design, although design is also important Cheesy I hope that Arousal will do everything right.

The admin and developers are not still answering that question for now.  I think they are focus on promoting first the site.
Of course, developers have a lot of problems and design is not as important as usability. But the timing of launching the product seems to me very big. With such a high competition, you need to make the product faster.
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

From what I read it looks like it's going to be a very stable project, I'll look forward to see all the incoming updates from this project to be sure it will become one of the main exchangers around.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

From what I read it looks like it's going to be a very stable project, I'll look forward to see all the incoming updates from this project to be sure it will become one of the main exchangers around.
Even i read the whitepaper and also i think that Arousal will reach great profits in future considering its innovative concept. I am sure most of the peoples will find profits in Arousal and will invest their capital into the betterment of the project. Some good future with huge profits is waiting for Arousal.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

eth network stuck for long time ,i also cann't move my eth too ,hope it will be ok when Dec 12th ,i want to be investor of this project.
No, ETH network stuck because of low gas fee. You can increasing gwei above 50( now i think 55 gwei is ok) then can investing. But we must calculate to carefull when invest with high fee as now Sad.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin

No worries buddy, all these stuff will be updated on Dec.12th.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

I saw a new update. Pretty good! Rather, as early as December 12, we'll see what more developers will add. Will there be different colors?
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:43:15 PM

Does this mean that you will be guaranteed as a spiritual buyer and seller or exchanger? Hope to see this aggressive exchange decentralized and impose appropriate security. Like other exchanger that you have to import a private key, I think you should work more on security than others.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?

yeah, this is the point that ı also wanted to declare. There are too many aspects that I apreciate in this program for example peer to peer platform, guarantors, etc.  But it will be also nice to know the team members; may be a picture and a short story about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members are from Germany and Austria.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.

I agree with you, with various languages ​​for ann thread and whitepaper can make it easier for local people to be understood. good luck.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

Is that really so rare to be specially mentioned? Grin
But idea appears worhty of being noticed, no doubts
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

Yes, a lot of possible investors are looking for clear white paper that have different languages, because they are interested to know all the details about thie project. Arousal is getting more interest in many people now, I'm sure this will be the start of their successful career.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Yes, a lot of possible investors are looking for clear white paper that have different languages, because they are interested to know all the details about thie project. Arousal is getting more interest in many people now, I'm sure this will be the start of their successful career.

offering whitepaper in different languages is very important for any project, but I see some project ignore doing this which could cost them losing investors from other countries.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:15:39 PM

To follow the pace, Arousal will open and test 5-10 kinds of cryptocurrency and make them ready for transit to future decentralized exchange..this road map is very interesting
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:40:06 PM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: