Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

Hopefully by that time you can list in more than just Kucoin and TDAX, both of which draw low volume, with minimal liquidity. To grow you need Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance. But nothing is configured to work with the current NEP-5 token, which is a big issue in my opinion. Constrained by 2 exchanges is seriously devaluing tokens. Fix the NEP-5 problem, and you'll see a flood of new investments.
Of course, the output to such exchanges  Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance will give a big growth but for listing on these exchanges you need a lot of money. And naturally the problem of NEP-5 requires a solution.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:30 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:22:01 AM by BRNSTYLE

Hey devs and OP, what's new about the project development?
Are you going to meet the deadline?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
I feel you buddy Im also planning to do that. I am planning to put 1 million satoshies to this project just to test the waters and if it goes well I will put some more.

Nice, you really are a good investor. I hope a lot of members are thinking this too so that we can support the project. More investors means more profit and more profit means successful project. So excited to this project now.
Yes and even i think that the project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investing in Arousal can be profitable as we can see many good sides of the project and also peoples are finding good profits in the project so willingly they are investing some funds into the project which will lead the project to a bright future.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Reviewing Arousal ICO Details
There will be 20,000,000 ARS for Crowdsale and will be released separately, in Early Bird stage, Pre ICO stage and ICO stage. The price of ARS is varied in each tage. The following section will introduce the ICO detail of each stage.
Hoping to reach their target.

Yeah, Im sure devs already planned what will be their tactics to achieve their certain goals. We need to help to promote the project so that more investors will come and buy tokens. If more investors will invest Im sure they will hit their target.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

For example, for peer platforms, guarantors, etc. I have many aspects in the absence of this program. But it will be good to know about team members; There may be a picture and a brief description about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members came from Germany and Austria.

yes I agree with the information the team members will make it easier for us to know, and believe that this project really can be relied upon.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

I have also a little bit sugar exch. token from airdrop and the price is right now  0.03   Grin

But it doesnt mean that even the projects are similar the Arousal is also going to dump.

Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:16 PM

arousal exchanges does  a great change in social internet..it gives and accepts all legal tenders.without restriction..so be cool and stay happy
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
I feel you buddy Im also planning to do that. I am planning to put 1 million satoshies to this project just to test the waters and if it goes well I will put some more.
Great. I am planning only 0.005BTC for buying some ARS, too. Maybe i will gain 500 or 600 ( I hope BTC increase 20% at 2 days more ).
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?
Anyway this project was very great
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

I've noticed that only three people manage this platform, that's great. Handling this kind of project is really hard. I must say that the the three of you are really dedicated in this project that's why you handled and developed it so well. Having great team leaders is one of the best asset of a productive community. Every details and updates and ofcourse the ideas how the program flows depends on you. Cheers to everyone, you had a great job.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:48:28 AM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.
All project doesn't dump.
If you want to success in this project you have to wait till  ico end of this project 

Of course, it depends on the result of the ICO, But  I don't think they will scam the investors.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:56 AM

Yes. No project can run with only one person even though he is a professional on technique. Btw, Arousal Exchange have a good team and good strategy to raising their project.
P/s: I really wanna cheaper at ICO xD

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:33:43 AM

This project is an opportunity to each and everyone of us that is looking for a better and good legal exchanger. I believe that in the next generations, the future market will be belongs to the cryptocurrency. But todays, people and users, cannot live without legal tender. This Arousal Exchange will lets us have the change to the exchange with no restriction to any legal tender. I hope that this project may catch the attention of more investors for this to invest in here. I'm looking forward to what happens next to the better progress and development of Arousal Exchange.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:07 AM

I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
I think they are enough to develop this kind of project knowing that they have been working on this one since August. About bitcoins developer, I think it's not only one man who developed it.
Big ICO with large numbers of people who are involved in their team didn't turn out well in the end because the project was rushed and it didn't gain popularity in a short period of time.
I can see that Arousal is already making its name and I think it will be more popular after the ICO.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

I have also a little bit sugar exch. token from airdrop and the price is right now  0.03   Grin

But it doesnt mean that even the projects are similar the Arousal is also going to dump.

Sugar gave airdrops, I also participated, but this is another project with another command. You can not compare them. Although I would gladly have received an airdrop Grin

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

arousal exchanges does  a great change in social internet..it gives and accepts all legal tenders.without restriction..so be cool and stay happy
Is really a great project..i had to go through the white before understanding what was going on. At first i thought is reallly big and looks unachievable but it looks like the team are really dedicated to this thing....let see where is headed...goodluck

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

Bitcoin had "the right of first law", and today's transaction problems are precisely the result of, call it, lack of foresight or whatever which itself result of "one man team" development, IMO
But in general, the team of three members is sufficient in this case, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: