Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
I think it all depends on the amount you have. If hackers can steal a lot, you can spend time identifying. Can for different amounts make different degrees of protection.

As of this moment,  e mail and cellphone number verification has implemented. Also, since there's a lot of scammers around the social media much better to assured all the password or other code that you have. As this project developed soon in the future the possible high standard of security will be developed maybe finger print sensor will add on if possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

GoodLuck Arousal Exchange to your ICO that will be happen today. I really hope for your success in the market industry as well as in this world of cryptocurrency. And additionally, its a really great new for us that the beta version of your exchange will be available as well. This Arousal Exchanges really give a promising impact and has a greatly change in the world of cryptocurrency. That fact that Arousal Exchange accepts all the legal tenders without restrictions is really a nice idea to push through this far. So Arousal Exchange team, I hope that you will continue this good progress and development.
Lol. At morning of forum time, i try to deposit but get stuck on ETH, now you can sent ETH with above 25 gwei. I waiting for 12 hours more to Arousal ICO start.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.

Aside from that I think the most important thing is have an enough funds to support the project, so for me the success really depends in the numbers of investors/supporters, enough funds and a very competitive team members. If they will have that all then I can say that this project will surely be successful in cryptocurrency world.

PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:01:49 PM

-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
I think it all depends on the amount you have. If hackers can steal a lot, you can spend time identifying. Can for different amounts make different degrees of protection.

As of this moment,  e mail and cellphone number verification has implemented. Also, since there's a lot of scammers around the social media much better to assured all the password or other code that you have. As this project developed soon in the future the possible high standard of security will be developed maybe finger print sensor will add on if possible.
I think now it's easy to get verification from a fingerprint or face. New Samsung phones and Apple have this feature. Of course the data is stored in Samsung and Apple, but I think you can solve this problem.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.

Aside from that I think the most important thing is have an enough funds to support the project, so for me the success really depends in the numbers of investors/supporters, enough funds and a very competitive team members. If they will have that all then I can say that this project will surely be successful in cryptocurrency world.
Surely this is why they advertise their ICO to invite investor. As what I read about the whitepaper, many features that are very interesting which I suggest investor to invest in this project. They really need enough funds as to continue this project to be a successful one.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

I do not see any problem adding a fingerprint or face recognition. People who really care about their safety will use it.
Ah, fingerprint? face recognition? Come on, this is not an iPhone neither Samsung, it's an exchange. With those 2FA, IP restriction, pin for login and withdrawal request is absolutely enough for its security. If this exchange had many cash boxes with plenty of money, then fingerprint or face recognition will be the right choice for its security.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Best of luck Arousal Exchange.Today your ICO start...hope you will be success in the market.. Let us know about the progress... eagerly waiting to hear good news
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:48:26 PM

I do not see any problem adding a fingerprint or face recognition. People who really care about their safety will use it.
Ah, fingerprint? face recognition? Come on, this is not an iPhone neither Samsung, it's an exchange. With those 2FA, IP restriction, pin for login and withdrawal request is absolutely enough for its security. If this exchange had many cash boxes with plenty of money, then fingerprint or face recognition will be the right choice for its security.

Are you thinking that only iPhone or Samsung have a capability?
It talks about security a high standard of security because it talks about money and I think its possible to do on this Arousal Exchange.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:20 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Great! I'll be checking the platform and start finding bug. Can you also add an email notification in terms when our report are accepted, since the link to spreadsheet says not exist.

Efta321

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

That news made me totally excited! I hope it will surely better than some exchanger that is giving me only headaches at the moment.

incredible news precisely makes us the supporters of fun to see it of course this is also expected developers and all of us, good luck.  Cheesy
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Congratulations and good luck for your ICO  Arousal Team.  Starting the ICO with a bounty is also a very good decision to attract more people for this Coin.
It would be also great to inform us daily how the ICO / Coin Sales going on.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

Yes, hopefully Arousal will never turn to scam in the near future. Days have passed and this project already gained a lot of active members who are supporting and promoting this project. I am hoping that by doing this Arousal will get many investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

GoodLuck Arousal Exchange to your ICO that will be happen today. I really hope for your success in the market industry as well as in this world of cryptocurrency. And additionally, its a really great new for us that the beta version of your exchange will be available as well. This Arousal Exchanges really give a promising impact and has a greatly change in the world of cryptocurrency. That fact that Arousal Exchange accepts all the legal tenders without restrictions is really a nice idea to push through this far. So Arousal Exchange team, I hope that you will continue this good progress and development.
Lol. At morning of forum time, i try to deposit but get stuck on ETH, now you can sent ETH with above 25 gwei. I waiting for 12 hours more to Arousal ICO start.
Today i send ethereum with only 5 gwei, it comes very fast, and i buy some Arousal exchange tokens for hold) I believe in that token.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

I'm waiting myself for the moment where common people will see cryptos as a real resource and not just the pump and dump matter, most of the famous coin "brands" are made for a purpose, not just for the single person profit.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

That is right bro that fingerprint and face recognition is too much and is not needed. It's just making the team to have additional task which isn't useful. There platform is enough for this kind of project because too much security is sometimesb annoying to the customer.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:03:54 PM by netalone10

Today i send ethereum with only 5 gwei, it comes very fast, and i buy some Arousal exchange tokens for hold) I believe in that token.
because the transaction has back to normal again, you only need low gas price to send ethereum or token. Even if you only send with 4 gwei.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

because the transaction has back to normal again, you only need low gas price to send ethereum or token. Even if you only send with 4 gwei.
Finally the day has arrived! Im gonna purchase as much as possible! 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:59:54 AM

Congratulations project developers on the first day ICO launch and I hope alot of investors will participate on this opportunity.

Well just see what will happen in the ICO, But in my opinion, I think many now are really interested in participating in ICO because of its gaining popularity to the crypto people like us. Hope for the good and stable exchanges in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: