Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:33:20 AM

GoodLuck Arousal Exchange to your ICO that will be happen today. I really hope for your success in the market industry as well as in this world of cryptocurrency. And additionally, its a really great new for us that the beta version of your exchange will be available as well. This Arousal Exchanges really give a promising impact and has a greatly change in the world of cryptocurrency. That fact that Arousal Exchange accepts all the legal tenders without restrictions is really a nice idea to push through this far. So Arousal Exchange team, I hope that you will continue this good progress and development.
Lol. At morning of forum time, i try to deposit but get stuck on ETH, now you can sent ETH with above 25 gwei. I waiting for 12 hours more to Arousal ICO start.
Today i send ethereum with only 5 gwei, it comes very fast, and i buy some Arousal exchange tokens for hold) I believe in that token.
the best time to buy token is now i guess and arousal is really a good token to get hold of i just nobody have gotten the 100AR mentioned i really want to grab that piece so bad. 5 gwei is really small, which time did you send it snowden?

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:50 AM

As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
I think it all depends on the amount you have. If hackers can steal a lot, you can spend time identifying. Can for different amounts make different degrees of protection.

As of this moment,  e mail and cellphone number verification has implemented. Also, since there's a lot of scammers around the social media much better to assured all the password or other code that you have. As this project developed soon in the future the possible high standard of security will be developed maybe finger print sensor will add on if possible.
I do not see any problem adding a fingerprint or face recognition. People who really care about their safety will use it.
Ah, fingerprint? face recognition? Come on, this is not an iPhone neither Samsung, it's an exchange. With those 2FA, IP restriction, pin for login and withdrawal request is absolutely enough for its security. If this exchange had many cash boxes with plenty of money, then fingerprint or face recognition will be the right choice for its security.
That is right bro that fingerprint and face recognition is too much and is not needed. It's just making the team to have additional task which isn't useful. There platform is enough for this kind of project because too much security is sometimesb annoying to the customer.
I agree that the fingerprint scanner and face recognition is redundant. But can give such opportunity that the user could choose at desire?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

GoodLuck Arousal Exchange to your ICO that will be happen today. I really hope for your success in the market industry as well as in this world of cryptocurrency. And additionally, its a really great new for us that the beta version of your exchange will be available as well. This Arousal Exchanges really give a promising impact and has a greatly change in the world of cryptocurrency. That fact that Arousal Exchange accepts all the legal tenders without restrictions is really a nice idea to push through this far. So Arousal Exchange team, I hope that you will continue this good progress and development.
Lol. At morning of forum time, i try to deposit but get stuck on ETH, now you can sent ETH with above 25 gwei. I waiting for 12 hours more to Arousal ICO start.
Today i send ethereum with only 5 gwei, it comes very fast, and i buy some Arousal exchange tokens for hold) I believe in that token.
the best time to buy token is now i guess and arousal is really a good token to get hold of i just nobody have gotten the 100AR mentioned i really want to grab that piece so bad. 5 gwei is really small, which time did you send it snowden?
I meet the same problem. Stuck when sent lowver 25 gwei. I think before 1-2 AM at forum times. Actually sometimes i research and using the calculator of https://ethgasstation.info/ for transfer ETH but they really stuck. Yesterday i lose 0.01 ETH because of Bad jump destination when deposit on etherdelta at 20 gwei. Btw, i cash out my ETH now for Arousal.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
I think it all depends on the amount you have. If hackers can steal a lot, you can spend time identifying. Can for different amounts make different degrees of protection.

As of this moment,  e mail and cellphone number verification has implemented. Also, since there's a lot of scammers around the social media much better to assured all the password or other code that you have. As this project developed soon in the future the possible high standard of security will be developed maybe finger print sensor will add on if possible.
I do not see any problem adding a fingerprint or face recognition. People who really care about their safety will use it.
Ah, fingerprint? face recognition? Come on, this is not an iPhone neither Samsung, it's an exchange. With those 2FA, IP restriction, pin for login and withdrawal request is absolutely enough for its security. If this exchange had many cash boxes with plenty of money, then fingerprint or face recognition will be the right choice for its security.
That is right bro that fingerprint and face recognition is too much and is not needed. It's just making the team to have additional task which isn't useful. There platform is enough for this kind of project because too much security is sometimesb annoying to the customer.
I agree that the fingerprint scanner and face recognition is redundant. But can give such opportunity that the user could choose at desire?

You will need to use a dedicated app just to log into the exchange then. It's too much of an effort for a service that will benefit very few people. Instead that man power can be dedicated to much better places
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:53:29 AM

I meet the same problem. Stuck when sent lowver 25 gwei. I think before 1-2 AM at forum times. Actually sometimes i research and using the calculator of https://ethgasstation.info/ for transfer ETH but they really stuck. Yesterday i lose 0.01 ETH because of Bad jump destination when deposit on etherdelta at 20 gwei. Btw, i cash out my ETH now for Arousal.
Yes again, problems with the etherium network like last week. I hope the problems with transactions will be resolved faster than the last time.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:45 AM

Any updates for the ICO? I want to buy some ARS token but I don't even know where to register. I'm sure that http://beta.arousal.io is the right place to buy ARS token, I'm trying to register and gives no response, can't even reach the next stage, likely a bug.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:09:24 AM

Any updates for the ICO? I want to buy some ARS token but I don't even know where to register. I'm sure that http://beta.arousal.io is the right place to buy ARS token, I'm trying to register and gives no response, can't even reach the next stage, likely a bug.

Since it seems like you found a bug, you can report that to the Devs. I think they put bounties for looking for a bug on their site.  Although I am not sure it occurs to the majority of their site visitors.  I don't have any problem accessing their site so far.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

It's just so cool to know that this exchange has no restrictions to any legal tender. I think investors will have no second thoughts to putting money here in arousal exchange because of it's high potential and great platform that it serves. Arousal is a global exchange that's why it is very special that everybody in the world can exchange here without restrictions, they will be the most convenient to trade your bitcoins and also this exchange will be the safest and secure transactions you can have. One also thing that makes Arousal special is their 100% Reserve Fund Guarantee. Isn't that exciting? Let's support Arousal all the way.

C'mon, get real. Not a single project (ICO) yet has succeeded in tackling the problem of legal implementation worldwide. And this one is no exception, I'm afraid. And it has nearly nothing to do with a team it's a fact of reality: countries have excessively different legal frameworks.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
The government has some tasks, ordinary people have other tasks. I think the ideology of the crypt is closer to ordinary people, and the government of only some countries recognized the crypt as legitimate. I think the stock exchanges help a more ordinary person.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

This project looking like a serious project.
You have made  whitepaper in different languages.
That's will be helpful for an investor. I think this project will be conquer.

Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:10:03 AM

That news made me totally excited! I hope it will surely better than some exchanger that is giving me only headaches at the moment.

incredible news precisely makes us the supporters of fun to see it of course this is also expected developers and all of us, good luck.  Cheesy
Im proud to be part of this huge project. The community is so alive and the developers are reaching its members most of the time. Long live arousal.
Even I'm proud of being actively participated in the Arousal project for the betterment of my future. Arousal is surely going to have a huge sucess ahead globally due to translation of whitepaper. Arousal will make some huge profits in future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.

Aside from that I think the most important thing is have an enough funds to support the project, so for me the success really depends in the numbers of investors/supporters, enough funds and a very competitive team members. If they will have that all then I can say that this project will surely be successful in cryptocurrency world.
Surely this is why they advertise their ICO to invite investor. As what I read about the whitepaper, many features that are very interesting which I suggest investor to invest in this project. They really need enough funds as to continue this project to be a successful one.

Exactly, the number of members of the team is doesn't matters as long as there project are well explained and understandable , having different platforms that needs to read and understand. Also, they want to reduce the waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading process.
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:44 AM

The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

I'm really impressed and amazed to the team of this project. They are really working hard for the best they could do. This project has really has a punch of potential and ability to be known in the society. I believe that Arousal Exchange could break through from any obstacles that this project may encounter, resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading. I hope that this amazing developers continue their hard work for the near success of this Arousal Exchange in the world of cryptocurrency.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin
Thank you Developer, beta version works, but the site I have - No direct access allowed.
What is the problem? This I can not see or the problem on your site?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.

It would be impossible to put taxes on cryptocurrency except ehen the government own that crypto i think. Since cryptocurrency runs on the internet with anonymous user around the world and with a transparent transaction.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Are you a serious people? The fingerprint scanner and face recognition is too much. It seems to me quite simply a double confirmation. Where at the entrance a letter is sent to the post office and through the mail you confirm that it's you.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

The website looks simple but decent. I think we can just register for the ICO at the moment. I tried many times but Sign up doesnt work. I am curious how it looks like after we sign up. I hope today we can already sign up and can test it.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:52:13 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

The website looks simple but decent. I think we can just register for the ICO at the moment. I tried many times but Sign up doesnt work. I am curious how it looks like after we sign up. I hope today we can already sign up and can test it.

Yes, I also tried to visit the site but it needs access or needs to login or register so I didn't continue. The layout is simple it reminds me of etherdelta because the background is black. Anyway, it's good to know that this projects keeps improving. I am expecting to see many improvements in the coming days. Good luck dev and hope you get a lot of investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: