Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:42 AM

I understand that you can accept all fiat currencies but how about withdrawal. I see withdrawal to a local bank with any fiat currencies as your main bottleneck.
I subscribe to this question. The withdrawal of money now has a big problem for users.

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

This is a amazing project and campaign.
It have managed the issues and traders so good so far.

Its amazing that this project would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform that gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. Very interesting project..
Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

What's the main advantage for the investors?
quimbi777651

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

An exchange without barrier that allows you to trade and exchange Bitcoin with altcoins as well as place no limitations on any country's currency is ideal for the decentralized philosophy. Adding the fact that it is peer to peer is the dream of the crypto industry since we have witnessed clogs and high traffic sometimes delaying the automated exchange platform. I think innovations should always factor in the fact that humans can intervene when machines fail.
Of course, a person does machines and not human machines, but I think it would be better if the team makes such an exchange where human intervention is not needed.
I believe it is the other way around buddy. Arousal requires human intervention since that is the main purpose of the guarantor to be like a middleman on an escrow service.
I do not accept this. Of course there must be technical support but the program can not be swapped if it is protected. Therefore, a person should intervene only as a last resort.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 10:22:29 AM by Jedzkie050617

An exchange without barrier that allows you to trade and exchange Bitcoin with altcoins as well as place no limitations on any country's currency is ideal for the decentralized philosophy. Adding the fact that it is peer to peer is the dream of the crypto industry since we have witnessed clogs and high traffic sometimes delaying the automated exchange platform. I think innovations should always factor in the fact that humans can intervene when machines fail.
Of course, a person does machines and not human machines, but I think it would be better if the team makes such an exchange where human intervention is not needed.
When a machine is in trouble, it really needs a human to fixed the problem. There's always a manual programming when there is a trouble. So I think machine still needs human whenever there is a problem that machine can't do it by itself.

Definitely yes, no machines can repair it's own capabilty since the machine still human made. As a matter infact, even how perfect the machine can does still has different though, we can't see it on our naked eye but I'm sure there is different. Manual programming will takes time in order to solved the possible problem that the problem may occured. I believed the part on this team can do the best knowledge as they have.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

Will the value of ETH is not the same with USD? You stated that tokens value is equivalent to 0.15$ but the value in ETH will be provided this coming December 11.

Why not convert 0.15$ into ETH and it will be the value of the tokens in ETH?
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:26:10 AM

"Cold wallet, applied by Arousal, is to transfer customers’ inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Cold wallet will never be in pARS of networking, and private key will be encrypted and secured by Arousal administrators."
Is our funds really secured by using this wallet?

Definitely buddy, put inactive fund in the cold wallet is safe. It need multi signature from managers.  Smiley
arousaltoken (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Will the value of ETH is not the same with USD? You stated that tokens value is equivalent to 0.15$ but the value in ETH will be provided this coming December 11.

Why not convert 0.15$ into ETH and it will be the value of the tokens in ETH?

Hi there,

It's in order to make sure that early investor have a price advantage and that's our promise.  :)It's more stable to set the price in ETH.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

This is a amazing project and campaign.
It have managed the issues and traders so good so far.

Its amazing that this project would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform that gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. Very interesting project..

Yes, even though this project are nearly same with other exchanges this self-developed OTC makes them different from the others. I just hope that it will work as how it planned. I am now excited on the project's outcome. 

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:02 PM

"Cold wallet, applied by Arousal, is to transfer customers’ inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Cold wallet will never be in pARS of networking, and private key will be encrypted and secured by Arousal administrators."
Is our funds really secured by using this wallet?

Definitely buddy, put inactive fund in the cold wallet is safe. It need multi signature from managers.  Smiley
But probably in a cold purse you will have to put a large amount of money? I think it will not be interesting for small accounts.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Kennedy

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

right , these advantages is really good for investor ,in fact i already decide to  support this project and will take part in when start.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Interesting project...But what is the difference it from normal exchanger...what is the transactions fees???
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

Hey guys, i've shown your project to a friend of mine, he said that your Russian WP is nearly unreadable.
Translator was easy-going about his job and it's mostly machine translating
I don't know if Russian market is important for you, but just be aware

Hi there,

I’m the one who supplied the Russian translation and vehemently disagree with your friend - reads better than source Smiley - that said, he is entitled to an opinion.. I did use “machine” for parts of the white paper where I, myself, could not come up with a meaningful translation, think on page 6 or 7. Can you friend point out the areas he finds unreadable (or does he think the whole WP is). I’ll review again... Not trying to be defensive, just don’t like hearsay and non-constructive feedback is all.

Nah, I’m not even going to ask him since he will hardly agree, but I’ve understood what he was talking about, cause you use some really weird turns of speech.
No offense to you, just do your job better next time.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

I understand that you can accept all fiat currencies but how about withdrawal. I see withdrawal to a local bank with any fiat currencies as your main bottleneck.
I subscribe to this question. The withdrawal of money now has a big problem for users.

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.
There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.

Essentially something to the effect of people wanting to claim BTG ended up revealing their private key which allowed people to steal the btc these private keys held
That's horrible .It's like every coin holder nightmer. I wish arousal won't make such a mistake . OTC seems rather a better alternative . Security should be always first priority in the exchange world and Arousal seems to be working hard to provide it for us.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.

Essentially something to the effect of people wanting to claim BTG ended up revealing their private key which allowed people to steal the btc these private keys held
That's horrible .It's like every coin holder nightmer. I wish arousal won't make such a mistake . OTC seems rather a better alternative . Security should be always first priority in the exchange world and Arousal seems to be working hard to provide it for us.
Yes, you're right. I think the idea of all cryptocurrency it to be decentralized, that there were no inflations and other.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
arousaltoken (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

Yes, you're right. I think the idea of all cryptocurrency it to be decentralized, that there were no inflations and other.

We have a plan to let users to launch a coin and they could able to share the profit form the committee fee. We plan to be a centralised Etherdelta.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

Arousal Exchange is the 1st platform that accepts all legal tenders with security assurance. Im sure most investors will be anticipating its launching.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

is there any minimum ETH to buy this coin? And what is the OTC platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: