Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

First stage ICO is finished in one day Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Im very sure that the first stage of ICO that ended has a possitive result. By the way when is the next IcO launch?

Lets all wait with the official announcement. For now, It's good to know that the first stage of has been finished and I hope that the results are good. Also hoping that you will reach the hard cap.
I'm watching the project but I rarely come here. How much did the team get together and will there be a second stage? I thought the team already has a working product.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Im very sure that the first stage of ICO that ended has a possitive result. By the way when is the next IcO launch?

Lets all wait with the official announcement. For now, It's good to know that the first stage of has been finished and I hope that the results are good. Also hoping that you will reach the hard cap.
I'm watching the project but I rarely come here. How much did the team get together and will there be a second stage? I thought the team already has a working product.
Yes, the team will have really a good future with a great new exchange with many new features supporting many new fiat currencies. Arousal has a good name untill now in the markets and it will surely affect the investors to invest more and more.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

So the ICO launched successfully yesterday and I think that it's doing pretty great.
Let's just really hope that it goes the way it was planned.

ı think it will going to be a very successful ICO. They make good advertisement, they have good btt ann & bounty campaign, they have McAfee beside  Grin

I guess this will going to be one of the best ICO in 2018.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Arousal platform for exchange is innovating various opportunities for investors by accepting all legal tenders also when ARS reaches up to 300k in investors account, commission fee can be exempted. Great to avail arousal.
this is indeed extraordinary and good news when I hear that ARS reach up to 300k in investor accounts, and now commission fees can be excluded. surely those who also see this news feel the same. Grin
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

A new way on altcoin exchange without limits.A hope that the test version and this project will be much successful.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Yes, this will definitely will happen in the coming days. A lot of serious investors already joined the project and there are still more coming. Because of the activeness of the dev and a great promotions arousal will be successful.
Yes, along with good activebess and great promotions, arousal has many other good benefits which will surely be beneficial for many traders as arousal will cover all major currencies globally.

Everyone seems to be praising Arousal non stop but can someone make a point to point table or something about the exact differences why we should use this instead of say the other ICO tokens?

I think in my opinion the more the users and the more popular the token
in the trade market, The bigger chance that its price will pump and increase
slowly in each week.
there is also the platform developments circle which i can say that Arousal have been doing great in that department is really awesome work ico first stage is already done lets continue the great work

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Yes, the team will have really a good future with a great new exchange with many new features supporting many new fiat currencies. Arousal has a good name untill now in the markets and it will surely affect the investors to invest more and more.
I do not know how much money was collected. By the number of the wallet can not see? I think the project may not work if the money was not collected enough.
It's a big achievements that their first stage of their ICO has already been finished in only one day having 1 million token. This is the sign that many invested in this project and for this coming second stage I do hope also that the token will be all sold.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

I also like to know what is the results and what will be their next plan. Looking forward for new announcements from arousal team. Im sure they already got a good profit from it.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

This project is projecting "a program for all", as well as safety for investors. Sounds nice and will be a great one if they pull it off nicely.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Will your exchange have the option to send payments in stealth mode with complete privacy?
I think it will possible in the future, if some users will wanted  this feature. Anyway, you can contact right to developers in telegram, it will be faster to answer than in forum.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

With this great project I was looking forward for the coming announcements and updates. Because now, the first stage has been already done. I was glad that Arousal Exchange is strong, that it continue to make people interested. More people here in the community of crypto currency is really giving their full support for the Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, it not that I was surprice for that, because Arousal Exchange really deserve to be supported and make its name known in the communty. I was looking forward to this project, and still goodluck.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

This project is growing stronger since it will be the first exchange that will accept all fiats currencies I know that it will attract more users in the future.
I hope that it will give more discounts on trading commissions in the future as it promise.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Our exchange/website will provide more language editions(10-15) soon.  Smiley Grin Looking forward
Wow.that is vwry great news for Arousal.i think after provide more language the popularity of project will jncrease vwry rapidly.Arousal exchange also become very popular and many of people use it.i wish good luck to all team members.
Not only Language based but there are huge supporters from various social channels spreading about arousal and in result today we can see huge investors on the world wide trading platform arousal.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Our exchange/website will provide more language editions(10-15) soon.  Smiley Grin Looking forward
Wow.that is vwry great news for Arousal.i think after provide more language the popularity of project will jncrease vwry rapidly.Arousal exchange also become very popular and many of people use it.i wish good luck to all team members.

More important question is which languages are they offering, they need offer multiple "good" and largely popular ones to promote themselves
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

This project is growing stronger since it will be the first exchange that will accept all fiats currencies I know that it will attract more users in the future.
I hope that it will give more discounts on trading commissions in the future as it promise.
This project will definitely become the first in its field. We need a little more patience and we can use this platform, we are sure we will not be disappointed.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Yes I will totally agree with your opinion on this statement.
Most of the other projects on this platform only provide atmost 3-4 languages.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

I remembered that some users was asking them for adding more languages, and here we are  Grin, they are going to add like 15 that's really huge for exchange that still its early stage. it proves one thing, Arousal team cares about our feedback.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

Actually at this time it is only English. What time we reach this target? And Arousal Exchange need translator?
Jedie22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

This project is projecting "a program for all", as well as safety for investors. Sounds nice and will be a great one if they pull it off nicely.
Probably, it is. Arousal exchange is for everyone. The exchange which accepts all legal tenders. Everybody can enjoy and purchased ARS token and get the benefit it will give to you once you trust the program. Hope to see more progress in this project so that together, we can reach the moon.

Yeah, by giving of chance to each and everyone of us to be part of this project that have a great future. I really appreciate their one of great feature by having there own wallet named cold wallet makes everyone comfortable and easier to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Actually at this time it is only English. What time we reach this target? And Arousal Exchange need translator?
They already have a translation team . Idk why they haven't added all the languages yet , if you wanna join you need to look if your language is missing from their translation bounty spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dF2GhuNtpLscKuYVr_zX0tH7_4GU030sgUY1Zfntx3w/edit#gid=456567462
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: