Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.
Its really a good idea and even i would prefer to use a good ddos protection to keep bugs away and to be safe and relievent anytime. It would also attract attention of several new investors to help grow your project much more ahead.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

beta.arousal.io/#/ is like a Treasure box found in the dark night. Tried to sign up with curiosity but understood we are all invited for Arousal agile version innovation and our Arousal campaign is about to start. Thanks for launching Arousal campaign. Trust is proven by your dignity of addressing us to join over Telegram for communication - Appreciate your thoughts to make each one in Arousal individually branded.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.
Which countries do you intend to operate from?
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:56 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

shout out to Arousal's team for doing such as a great job and I think this improvement will get more attention to Arousal project which means more people will participate in the tokensale. I hope this project will have happy ending.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
You are absolutely right. In website need another language. But till they aren't adding another language you can use Google translator. It will help you to understand this website.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:05 AM

Beta version maybe cannot using at now? I can waiting for new update then determine should buy some ARS or not. Be patience, investors, i know Arousal have been ICO, but we need more informations and signal to have green investing.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:00 AM

Chill down mates, translating a website is not that easy. It will take some time and need more people. The project is already on its ICO and the developers should be focusing on that first. I think they will also have a translated version in the future but for now, finding more investors should be prioritized in order to fund those kinds of updates.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

Very good question. I'm also interested in how the authorities of the country will react to the exchange. We all remember about the BTCe exchange and it is very important to have confidence in the exchange.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:40:34 AM

From this Arousal white paper, "The application layer will strictly follow the financial standard to form the basic protection; All users will receive multi-encrypted storage of sensitive data between data and data levels. After all, the main issues will be benefited by this project
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.
A very good idea. Now everything depends on its implementation. I hope the team will make it working as they announced the exchange.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:36:34 AM

I'm really looking forward to this project become successful in the market industry wherein I can find it available and be the real exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. I believe that you can make this up. It iis very a great idea to have your whitepaper available in different languages because, it will increase the potential to reach more people and serious investors to invest here in Arousal Exchange. I believe that you will be able to extend and promote more better your platform service to those countries or district by establishing marketing department.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

Its really a good idea and even i would prefer to use a good ddos protection to keep bugs away and to be safe and relievent anytime. It would also attract attention of several new investors to help grow your project much more ahead.
I would give a big thumb for an amazing suggestion by kyxap. Its very good suggestion since every day, in many different places there is so many DDoS attacks. But, I think the websites itself still have low traffic so DDoS protection will be useless.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

I would give a big thumb for an amazing suggestion by kyxap. Its very good suggestion since every day, in many different places there is so many DDoS attacks. But, I think the websites itself still have low traffic so DDoS protection will be useless.
Cool!, its a brilliant suggestion. Well we cannot control if it might happen as of this moment due multiple sources throughout the world that cause traffic. Maybe soon in the future they find a way to resolved this Ddos issue since many people gets interested on this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:11 AM

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....

Pretty sure European laws are pretty strict so accepting euroes would definitely require some kind of documentation and you'd definitely need to pay taxes on it
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:52 AM

Lots of positive feedback based on... what?
Reality imposes its own rules, no matter how good project's idea, technical implementation is, in the long run only founders' due care matters.
I've seen lots of good projects which were ruined by human factor, which itself is almost unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: