Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
Yes the idea of the project really helps to utilize this exchange platform from every country as it not required any verification, happy transacting with arousal. Great job!
That's really great idea. Arousal Exchange has a great team they are working as well as they can. But we don't know still that there will need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins or not.. This feature will run well or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

I am very excited after seeing the ICO price...if the price is sure then token price will be good...I think many investor will invest here after the price has been increased...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

I am very excited after seeing the ICO price...if the price is sure then token price will be good...I think many investor will invest here after the price has been increased...
Token holders will then happy if the price is good enough to gain some profit. Arousal will be a popular project aiming to give services across the globe by exchanging their fiat with no worries.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

So the ICO launched successfully yesterday and I think that it's doing pretty great.
Let's just really hope that it goes the way it was planned.
Waiting for next Arousal Exchange ICO and we can buy some ARS, i think next month ARS will hit double. Hey any news about listing at coinmarket or another exchange of ARS?
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Yes I agree it's a very reasonable ico price, not too high, not too cheap, so everyone can join the boat and have some fun!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

I hope it too, but i have a question to developer, will you create some wall at first exchange, which will save a prise from dump? You have funds for this or it isn't provided?
yeah if there is not any wall, i'm afraid that the price will going down and this can make a loss. I dont want it
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

I hope it too, but i have a question to developer, will you create some wall at first exchange, which will save a prise from dump? You have funds for this or it isn't provided?
yeah if there is not any wall, i'm afraid that the price will going down and this can make a loss. I dont want it

I don't think, they have to do that, it's up to investors if they hold their token the price will go up, otherwise, the price well go down like most project after ico, but since Arousal is a good project the price will recover and may double the price of ICO.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

The dump is almost inevitable. All ICO's prices fall when it ends , because so many people are waiting for it to just end and immediatly cash out their money (especially those who got it from airdrops and bounties).But the real investors will hodl and benefit later.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

First stage ICO is finished in one day Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Glad to hear this update. Btw, I see your post on twitter if stage 2 will start on January 7th so why don't you go straight to stage 2 after stage 1 finished in 1 day.
https://twitter.com/Arousal_Ex/status/948114674288955397

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
Yes the idea of the project really helps to utilize this exchange platform from every country as it not required any verification, happy transacting with arousal. Great job!
Agreed on that dude, this is the most practical way to convert your cash into bitcoins because it is much  faster and yes wont need verification.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

I'm somehow get a little confused before i am able to understand how the website works like on how the 'Funds' tab section works. Would be nice if devs will add some tips or help section where we would know the function and how it works so that newbies will be able to use and understand the website easily.

agree with you, even for experienced one like me (already using over 7 exchanges) its little bit confusing. May be its better to ogranize a youtube video ?

Or just make them put explanation intro like "Getting Started" tutorial for their website so that everyone can easily understand and will be able to use the website with ease. Although we can expect more to come for this website since it is still on beta version. Hope they will notice this issue before the final update of the website.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Congrats Arousal Exchange reach Stage 1 ICO  after only 2 days. How much cap we gather at Stage 1? Only 250 ETH? Humh.. I have a bit late, wait for next ICO stage.
There is not much collected, but probably the team has its own resources and uses ICO to conduct an advertising campaign? When carrying out ISO, many people learn about the new exchange with the possibility of working with fiat and probably ICO will attract many users to the stock exchange.

Quite right! Conducting such a program, instantly attracts users, and most importantly investors. Which for a new project is so necessary.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Yes, this will definitely will happen in the coming days. A lot of serious investors already joined the project and there are still more coming. Because of the activeness of the dev and a great promotions arousal will be successful.
Yes, along with good activebess and great promotions, arousal has many other good benefits which will surely be beneficial for many traders as arousal will cover all major currencies globally.

Everyone seems to be praising Arousal non stop but can someone make a point to point table or something about the exact differences why we should use this instead of say the other ICO tokens?

I think bro, only the dev could answer your concern or may study all in the white paper as you can compare what is much more advantage on this ICO compare to others.  As read on their features of this project is very convincing and interesting though somehow need to study first because its already common features that needs some comparison to others. Also, I believed that this project has a potential to be successful which needs support to the users as well as those investors.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Yes, this will definitely will happen in the coming days. A lot of serious investors already joined the project and there are still more coming. Because of the activeness of the dev and a great promotions arousal will be successful.
Yes, along with good activebess and great promotions, arousal has many other good benefits which will surely be beneficial for many traders as arousal will cover all major currencies globally.

Everyone seems to be praising Arousal non stop but can someone make a point to point table or something about the exact differences why we should use this instead of say the other ICO tokens?

I think in my opinion the more the users and the more popular the token
in the trade market, The bigger chance that its price will pump and increase
slowly in each week.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

Arousal platform for exchange is innovating various opportunities for investors by accepting all legal tenders also when ARS reaches up to 300k in investors account, commission fee can be exempted. Great to avail arousal.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?
I hope arousal team will get on this idea but to think now some countries banned other cryptocurrencies and its trading. It will be very difficult to implement its platform globally. Hope they can provide and adjust on it.
Even if cryptocurrencies are banned in most of the countries, they will work there as changing ip can easily solve this problem but i think Arousal will have more investors and users globally giving good profits to the team as well as the investors.
Yes I know that also on how they change ip. Arousal team will be successful as many investors see it as project and not a pump and dump token. They are more likely to invest on a project with a good platform rather than a hyped project with no purpose.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

I think in my opinion the more the users and the more popular the token
in the trade market, The bigger chance that its price will pump and increase
slowly in each week.
Surely that will be happening soon so let's wait until the end of the ICO. This platform will help us to become convenient whenever we are in terms of exchanging our fiat currencies. We'll wait for further announcements about the sale of the token. Hope the team will reach their target.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Im very sure that the first stage of ICO that ended has a possitive result. By the way when is the next IcO launch?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
QCT

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Will your exchange have the option to send payments in stealth mode with complete privacy?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Im very sure that the first stage of ICO that ended has a possitive result. By the way when is the next IcO launch?

Lets all wait with the official announcement. For now, It's good to know that the first stage of has been finished and I hope that the results are good. Also hoping that you will reach the hard cap.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: