Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

I'm really looking forward to this project become successful in the market industry wherein I can find it available and be the real exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. I believe that you can make this up. It iis very a great idea to have your whitepaper available in different languages because, it will increase the potential to reach more people and serious investors to invest here in Arousal Exchange. I believe that you will be able to extend and promote more better your platform service to those countries or district by establishing marketing department.

I agree to you,  they have great idea by providing different languages which makes every investor to understand there different platforms and features. Also, this project is the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:20 AM

Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.
Which countries do you intend to operate from?

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....

Pretty sure European laws are pretty strict so accepting euroes would definitely require some kind of documentation and you'd definitely need to pay taxes on it
I agree with you and your opinion on that matter , but then the dedicated law will by enforced and then implemented as soon as possible.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.

Yes, I also have a strong feeling that arousal will be a very successful project of this year. Im sure aside from all fiat currencies some or most of new coins/tokens will be interested to be listed in arousal exchange. Let's all support and promote this project in any other platforms.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:41 AM

I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.
Can you give us at least one country where in making crypto needs tax for the government? Just to sure, so that I may know that these countries are controlling the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

Maybe they are all aware of that, by the way, some countries have different laws so it's really base on arousal how they are going to handle it. Im sure they know what they are doing and I know that they have many plans how to execute it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:34:48 PM

Can you give us at least one country where in making crypto needs tax for the government? Just to sure, so that I may know that these countries are controlling the project.

Well, if you do crypto-trading in germany, and you pay or get paid in your bank account, the german government charge you also the taxes for this trading (profits).
They are one of the (may be the only one) who are very strict with taxes...
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

yes I also think so, but of course I am sure this will be prepared properly by developers agara bad things did not happen.  Wink
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Maybe they are all aware of that, by the way, some countries have different laws so it's really base on arousal how they are going to handle it. Im sure they know what they are doing and I know that they have many plans how to execute it.
Yes indeed, we both shared the same sentiment. The project team would definitely have done their due diligence before even planning this Exchange platform project since its targeting all over the world.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.

Yes, I also have a strong feeling that arousal will be a very successful project of this year. Im sure aside from all fiat currencies some or most of new coins/tokens will be interested to be listed in arousal exchange. Let's all support and promote this project in any other platforms.
If a massive part of a new tokens and coins, with a potential, will join to arousal exchange with low cost fee, it might start a revolution of altcoin trading. Okay, will see in the future how it will be work in this case.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Some good & new features are added in this project...the features are include OTC platform,bitcoin, about the Guarantors who guarantee about exchange...I think a well organised project
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

This exchange is on the "pinned" list to look after, and I'll see if will be able to produce enough action to become one of the most popular, okay, do you promise me you will try your best?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

This exchange is on the "pinned" list to look after, and I'll see if will be able to produce enough action to become one of the most popular, okay, do you promise me you will try your best?
I think you made the right decision choosing this project . They can't promise you 100% sucess ,But they for sure are going to do their best.
Just by reading the thread i understood why they are going to surpass all the other exchange platforms . arousal are offering a real opporunity for uss and we need to take it and believe in them.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

Much astonished to know about Arousal exchange and just wondering with its plan of volume to operate OTC market at initial stage. China, Korea, Germany, Russia and Australia will be the countries that can get involve in the OTC tradings and these countries with one remittance method is great also at first along with 100-200 BTC target.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:52:34 PM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
But it will be a good idea if they have to add another languages so that other countries can understand what this project is all about. Maybe as of now the team still doing some adjustments about the registration issue and hope to fixed that soon.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:45:41 PM

Yeap. Arousal exchange is one of future exchange of crypto currency if they really working like now and follow their Roadmap. I voted 5 first cryptocurrency listing is : ETH, DASH, Monero, Ripple, ETC
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:02:47 AM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.

vivavivu

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:06:49 AM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.
Yes if we really have a real investors not like speculator, get dump to run away. I think i need wait for Arousal listing at etherdelta or decentrex ( actually i like etherdelta more). Who catches early bird at ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: