Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

If the promotion of the project is strong, then this project is really worthy people who developed this exchange. It has all the chances to enter the market and be a worthy exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:19:52 AM

Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?
I hope arousal team will get on this idea but to think now some countries banned other cryptocurrencies and its trading. It will be very difficult to implement its platform globally. Hope they can provide and adjust on it.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
I hope arousal team will get on this idea but to think now some countries banned other cryptocurrencies and its trading. It will be very difficult to implement its platform globally. Hope they can provide and adjust on it.
Even if cryptocurrencies are banned in most of the countries, they will work there as changing ip can easily solve this problem but i think Arousal will have more investors and users globally giving good profits to the team as well as the investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
This is a project that is already live and performing at-least in beta so project to me is not going to fail at all, it might take some time though and in this one it doesn't seem likely project is diligent and core team are really doing their work well

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
Yes the algorithms and techniques used by this project and system program is very complex and hard to understand.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:07:36 PM

I am trying to see an update regarding the result of their Early Bird ICO. I think it should be released so the supporters of this project will be updated.
It seems like the admin of this thread is no that active anymore. Any sign of him?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

If the promotion of the project is strong, then this project is really worthy people who developed this exchange. It has all the chances to enter the market and be a worthy exchanger.

Yes, promotions really make a big impact in the project, it makes the project's popularity increases and a lot of investors will notice and will be attracted to invest in the project. I am sure arousal's ico will be successful in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:51:09 PM

Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.

They must just need to do a beta test first for there site before launching again to avoid complicit and failure for the site. Because arousal is a big exchange and customer, investors money are on the risk.
Arousal is a platform that is really a very useful tool for the future. Knowing that it is an exchange to accept all fiat currencies so whenever or wherever as long their is arousal then there's no need to worry about our money.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.

They must just need to do a beta test first for there site before launching again to avoid complicit and failure for the site. Because arousal is a big exchange and customer, investors money are on the risk.
Arousal is a platform that is really a very useful tool for the future. Knowing that it is an exchange to accept all fiat currencies so whenever or wherever as long their is arousal then there's no need to worry about our money.

You're right bro, also by having there own wallet named cold wallet makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. hopefully it will be successful as it have a good and quality potential.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

Definitely, arousal team will take some action on that concerns but regarding to those banned crypto currencies on the countries I don't think if this project can do something because as of this moment those banned countries do the best as they can diverting signals just to do a trading process.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
The project team from different countries, I have no experience working with such teams, but I think if they created a beta version of the product they will be able to run the exchange as planned.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
I'm interested, who will be those guarantors? Just guys which upload their documents or maybe some trustful users grom other platforms, like bitcointalk?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?
they already replied to it , I just didn't see it . As i said before that link is no longer reliable use the beta one : http://beta.arousal.io/#/ You can sign up and start buying ^^
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

When the exchange will be at its full speed ahead? I already bookmarked it to be sure I won't lose the track of it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

I used the beta version right after it was launched and then it did not work. Is it working now? Please, who tested it please write your opinion.
I try to do something but maybe it is dont working, please clarify for me. How much you will invest at Arousal Exchange bro?
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

I used the beta version right after it was launched and then it did not work. Is it working now? Please, who tested it please write your opinion.
I try to do something but maybe it is dont working, please clarify for me. How much you will invest at Arousal Exchange bro?
I think they didn't complete developing properly.
Send them message on telegram to get you question answer.
Telegram group link:
https://t.me/arousalex
Efta321

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Two people are managing this project? Is that for real? If that so, then they are incredible. Super incredible mind they have to build this kind of platform that many people are much awaited for it official launch. This is really great. Numbers of team is not the basis, its how people manage the project and its supporters to create smooth relationships between them.
but if I think the number of teams can be the basis for building a project so that the project can become faster developing. if the team has expertise in their respective fields it is very remarkable, so each team focuses on their respective jobs so that the project runs smoothly
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:34:42 PM

http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?
they already replied to it , I just didn't see it . As i said before that link is no longer reliable use the beta one : http://beta.arousal.io/#/ You can sign up and start buying ^^
I tried for the beta version it got accessed for me at thees beginning and arousal said me trial coins will be released for making triap transactions and those are only for trial version and those coins will also be removed. Post your issue in Telegram group for rapid fix, soon it will be sorted out by dev.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:37:51 AM

Did you use the Flat to Crypto option or something? i doubt they have enabled flat trading so early in their beta stages
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:29:31 AM

Arousal Exchange is getting popular in the community now, as I can see also, more people are getting involve to this project. Especially when the beta version become available. But people are encountering some problems regarding the links that Arousal Exchange have. Hope that this will fix immediately. I will continue support and make this project be known in this community. I will keep up to date for the following news and updates by this project. Keep progressing and continue for better developments that the community will remain amazed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: