Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

The project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investment in investment can be profitable because we see very good aspects of the project and people have found good profits in this project, so they are investing some funds in this project which will lead to the project in the bright future.
What you pointed out possible come true with a team that's very attentive to listen to clients that has a problem or a suggestion. This kind of teams character can create and develop more innovative features due to that they are open for the satisfaction of their clients. So continue the possitive vibes and surely it can lead to a successful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley

Bitcoin had "the right of first law", and today's transaction problems are precisely the result of, call it, lack of foresight or whatever which itself result of "one man team" development, IMO
But in general, the team of three members is sufficient in this case, I think.
But if  the bitcoin hasn't released by this guy, now with you wouldn't discuss a token at this forum, right?
Bitcoin start all of this, what we have now, my friend! Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:40 PM

i am working here from almost a week  and it seems to me a very easy and proper way to earn in free time and develop ourself.  ... this purpose will make us rich i hope.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?
Anyway this project was very great

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
Bitcoin wasn't created by just one guy, but, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name behind Bitcoin. Maybe Arousal was attempting to follow Bitcoin by just publishing their three members of the team at their website.
I don't yet know about the creation of bitcoin but according to my knowledge, a group named satoshi nakomoto created the algorithms for bitcoins and bitcoins came into circulation later in 2009. Arousal too has a good and strong team to manage the ups and downs in the present as well as future of Arousal.

Well, definitely as the technology developed for sure as the bitcoin was created it will survived the possible obstacles that will encountered in the future. Arousal project hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.
All project doesn't dump.
If you want to success in this project you have to wait till  ico end of this project 

Of course, it depends on the result of the ICO, But  I don't think they will scam the investors.
If they scam with investor then they will get less profit.
But when there project will be rise they will be more profited. Then why a project will be scam with investor?
Maybe because I think when they scam although the profit that they receive is less but they can immediately get it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:45 AM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Ok, thank you for your good offer admin. Now they are paying members to just test and find any bugs from the site. Its one of the good ways to improve the site as well.

izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:33 AM

The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:50 AM

The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.
Addition of successfull that we need more and more people attention to this project. And today the day ICO run, hope i'm one of the sooner own some Arousal token. My 0.5 ETH get ready to buy
P/s: Google spread sheet lock now?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

Seriously?, How sure are you that only one guy created the bitcoin. This project seema to be  good but I don't think only one guy is doing this. If that's the case then probably investor would have doubts investing this ICO.

Actually, this project can't do for just one person it should be a group or a team in order to come up a  good and quality project came from different minds and idea in order this ICO project will be more developed.

This is not always true, they could put a fake number just to make people that think like you support their project, but they didn't and that something I take it into my consideration and I think many users here will agree with my point.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:57 AM

The project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investment in investment can be profitable because we see very good aspects of the project and people have found good profits in this project, so they are investing some funds in this project which will lead to the project in the bright future.
What you pointed out possible come true with a team that's very attentive to listen to clients that has a problem or a suggestion. This kind of teams character can create and develop more innovative features due to that they are open for the satisfaction of their clients. So continue the possitive vibes and surely it can lead to a successful project.
You are great optimists. To the project was successful, many factors are needed. At present the project is developing and it is necessary to watch it correspond to the road map. We are waiting for the beta version today.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:26 AM

Arousal first accepted the Exchange + OTC mode to accept all legal tenders. Guarantee process was also included in the OTIS trade to secure the transaction. In the future, we have both centralized exchange and decentralized exchange and beautiful projects. I have been caught by the liberal campaign because they were interesting to see then it seems interesting.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Ok, thank you for your good offer admin. Now they are paying members to just test and find any bugs from the site. Its one of the good ways to improve the site as well.

So the stress test that they are talking about in the RoadMap will be given as a bounty program. This is great, hoping that there won't be any problems. I think the spreadsheet is close yet. Any updates on this one?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.

Not to mention the hardware required to pull off so much stuff would be unreal. Like you'd need to have an accurate microphone for the voice bit.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

I wonder how will the first day of fees. Often, most of the amount is collected in the first days. And I too am looking forward to the betta version of the exchange.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

GoodLuck Arousal Exchange to your ICO that will be happen today. I really hope for your success in the market industry as well as in this world of cryptocurrency. And additionally, its a really great new for us that the beta version of your exchange will be available as well. This Arousal Exchanges really give a promising impact and has a greatly change in the world of cryptocurrency. That fact that Arousal Exchange accepts all the legal tenders without restrictions is really a nice idea to push through this far. So Arousal Exchange team, I hope that you will continue this good progress and development.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:03:25 AM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:26 AM

I understand the whole concept of Arousal and I do find it great that token will only be available from ICO or Bounty programs, it means that the token is likely to be precious that you have to buy it though because it will fly high up in the sky. Definitely, the team really did planned this very hard and I think that dedication to their work will be payed off as soon as this will be deployed and will increase value. I think investing also in Arousal is very safe and secure that's why it is a remarkable exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. Let us keep on supporting Arousal till they open for the people.

It's not a limited amount that makes token valuable. It's a matter of "VALUE" which in fact have nothing to do with limits and much more complex term.
You can produce an extra limited piece of sht Cheesy, but it's hardly going to hit the market.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:57 AM

Indeed, the team members are not so many, but as I understand the team prepared the platform. The platform I read should come out soon. It's very interesting to try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: