Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:44:22 AM

This project is becoming more popular! It's just wonderful for the project. More and more users follow you! We are waiting for the official release in the world!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:32:45 AM

What's the news?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since we have last heard from developers.
No new news hooks in media, keep up to speed on news with us.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Their ICO is live now and just look at the beta version of the Arousal Exchange so very sleek. Nice color of Black as for the eyes doesn't hurt when too much time is being allotted in trading. I just couldn't believe that Arousal is very fast in updating and releasing something like these. They really make every comments worth it for them to read and the suggestions of everyone help Arousal to have that kind of exchanger and the outcome is really great. I will absolutely support Arousal further more until everything on them is on Top the token and even the platform. We are really excited for Arousal success in the future
I do not know who and how and why I chose color as an etherdelta, but I do not like it. And in fact, of course, it's not about color, the main thing is that the exchange worked well and could not be hacked.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

Wow! Amazing progress Arousal Exchange team. Now your ICO is now live, and I believe this ICO goes well and smooth and hope for the positive and better outcomes after. It's good to hear that the progress and developments happens and done in this Arousal Exchange project is smoothly doing and faster. Now the beta version of the Arousal Exchange is available. Sooner or later, this project could really become the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender, that will spread its name in the crypto world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

Wow! As I can see the Arousal Exchange is getting popular now in this crypto currency world. Wherein more people and investors are getting interested to know about this amazing exchange that will come to reality in the future. The powerful tool and weapon that Arousal Exchange have is that the fact that it will become the exchange in the future that will accepts all fiat currencies. By this means, it will lessen the difficulties and problems that people encounters in other exchangers that are available today. I will be looking forward to this project till its success.
The project becomes really famous, it is distinguished by its promise to work with the exchange of fiat currencies and the presence of a guarantor, but I do not like that it is a centralized exchange. Will it be necessary to make verification on this exchange?

They become famous because of the help of active members that promotes this project and also the very active devs that continues to answer all questions. If this site will need verification then maybe it will still be good but I preferred anonymity.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

But that's impossible to happen right now. Majority of people in the whole world uses bitcoin. So I think if they ban bitcoin from other countries many people will disagree and other big companies like this will lose customers and investors.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.
I'm surprised that really only two people do such a great job? Now it becomes clear why there is no connection with the developers, they simply do not really have the time to do it
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.
I am also having the same situation bud. Im not sure though if the administrators are already aware on whats happening. Try to pm the thread owner instead.
They already said that the link is down , now they are using http://beta.arousal.io/#/ as the main ICO link . They should edit it in the main link in the thread also. Good luck everyone.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
Yes i agree with your thinking here on this subject.
There are many countries who does not allow blockchain and few who do.
As you were saying , VPN connection between other counties may be the option bet it's not allowed in every country.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

What's the news?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since we have last heard from developers.

There is no need to hurry, let's wait for the devs to polish all their on-going works. I am sure they have doing a lot of improvements in their project. But it is still much better if devs will update us about the improvements from time to time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

What's the news?

There is no need to hurry, let's wait for the devs to polish all their on-going works. I am sure they have doing a lot of improvements in their project. But it is still much better if devs will update us about the improvements from time to time.
That's the real problem, when there is no connection between people who want to get information and developers. When the connection disappears, you always think that things are going on with the team, either very good or very bad, but in any case it's bad for the project. People even want to invest in the project are now beginning to have doubts. Feedback must be required.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:03 PM

What's the news?

They're probably counting the cash that's coming in lol. More seriously though ICO devs need to care about the community. 99% ICO thread makers just make the thread and GTFO
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:21:46 PM

Wow! Amazing progress Arousal Exchange team. Now your ICO is now live, and I believe this ICO goes well and smooth and hope for the positive and better outcomes after. It's good to hear that the progress and developments happens and done in this Arousal Exchange project is smoothly doing and faster. Now the beta version of the Arousal Exchange is available. Sooner or later, this project could really become the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender, that will spread its name in the crypto world.

yes by using the beta version of Arousal Exchange available. I am sure this project will be able to compete and become an unlimited exchange for a legal tender. first of all i congratulate on the start of ICO good luck.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

What's the news?
There is a beta version which i think is updated regularly, they have white paper in different languages,ICO is still going on, so we are just waiting for arousal to launch and then see how good it will perfom, everything about them is up to date..

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

Give me a list which fiat currency will trading on this awesome exchange? Which will fees and how fast will withdraw? Bank transfer or  only on cards?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

Arsoual is going to be the most popular OTC platform if everything goes right, as they said, OTC which allows trading to be done directly between two parties, without the supervision of an exchange. is still the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: