Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530484 times)
entertheabyss

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:08:24 AM

There wont be problems with the cryptsy in the future, just to get all out:

NOTICE: ANC markets are now "CLOSED" due to unresolved issues with the coins blockchain. All ANC funds will need to be removed from cryptsy and we will work on getting them confirmed on the blockchain as quickly as possible. Withdrawals will stay open indefinitely but we can not guarantee the transactions will confirm quickly due to blockchain issues.

Yep, good time to start using ExchangeD.I2P Smiley
Cant say you didn't see it coming

When the Blockchain is damaged how is it useful to use i2p, how does this save ANC ?

There is no block-chain damage, ExchangeD.I2P has not had any anoncoin issues, cryptsy people are just stupid and/or incompetent.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:19:11 AM

Withdrew the rest of my ANC from Cryptsy yesterday. Still waiting on the transaction to complete though. I know some are saying 'blockchain issue' but what kind of issue are we talking here?

I guess for now I'm going to hold what I got and keep mining for the winter (keeps my room warm Grin).

I'd like to add some ASICs to enhance my mining efforts. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm still mining with 2x7950's but this is becoming less effective.

I have a feeling there's going to be an update sometime in the future that brings interest back into the coin and given the scarcity I'd like to have a nice little stash just in case. If nothing happens oh well but as this next BTC mania begins I bet a lot of altcoins are going to be taking advantage of the hype like what has happened before...

You will most likely never see your coins again.
Withdrawals of ANC from Cryptsy are not visible on blockchain and never reach your wallet.

Except a few weeks ago I did a test withdraw of 36 ANC and, while it took a day or two, came through fine. Either way not sure what your point is? You've offered nothing to answer my questions and are only promoting defeatism. I know you shill for the I2P exchange which I'd rather use anyway, but I gotta get my coins there to begin with so it isn't like there's a better plan for me to follow now is there?

Anyway If another day or two goes by without my withdrawal I'll start to be concerned but for now I don't care about how you think 'I'll never see my coins'. At the moment I'm only interested in what kind of ASIC options are around, what exactly are the 'blockchain problems' that are being mentioned, and also curious about future plans?

Hey Toxic,

Not sure if you read the earlier posts but cryptsy is shutting down anoncoin trading permanently. Withdrawal all your coins if/while you can.

Future Plans: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule Meeh is working on issue #90,
Once we get patches for #90 and and #91 we will release a new anoncoin version and do a hardfork

Original (i2p dev) is working on i2pd integration, Gnosis is still around and is working with Ssaug on zerocoin integration.

P.S. The I2P exchange is awesome Smiley this is an opportunity for more people to start using it

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:48:19 AM

There wont be problems with the cryptsy in the future, just to get all out:

NOTICE: ANC markets are now "CLOSED" due to unresolved issues with the coins blockchain. All ANC funds will need to be removed from cryptsy and we will work on getting them confirmed on the blockchain as quickly as possible. Withdrawals will stay open indefinitely but we can not guarantee the transactions will confirm quickly due to blockchain issues.

Yep, good time to start using ExchangeD.I2P Smiley
Cant say you didn't see it coming

When the Blockchain is damaged how is it useful to use i2p, how does this save ANC ?

There is no block-chain damage, ExchangeD.I2P has not had any anoncoin issues, cryptsy people are just stupid and/or incompetent.

Yep, the blockchain works fine. Only Cryptsy that is f***ed up, maybe they'd need to reload it or use a newer version... let's see how long this rumba takes

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:42:53 AM

This sounds the development is still active Smiley

if the withdraw succseed , please report i will withdraw then too.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:25:42 PM

Hey Toxic,

Not sure if you read the earlier posts but cryptsy is shutting down anoncoin trading permanently. Withdrawal all your coins if/while you can.

Future Plans: https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule Meeh is working on issue #90,
Once we get patches for #90 and and #91 we will release a new anoncoin version and do a hardfork

Original (i2p dev) is working on i2pd integration, Gnosis is still around and is working with Ssaug on zerocoin integration.

P.S. The I2P exchange is awesome Smiley this is an opportunity for more people to start using it

Thanks Abyss! This is reassuring of what I thought about the development still going on behind the scenes and why I'm still looking to increase my stash for later  Wink

No luck with Cryptsy withdrawal yet but I will say there was some odd stuff going on with it. I went back and looked and even though I withdraw ~240 ANC it told me I withdrew ~60. Tried again and it created a withdrawal for ~90, then did it once more for the remainder. So now I have 3 pending transactions although none have come through yet. Cryptsy does show me txids but I don't see them in the blockchain.

I wonder if they are broadcasting to some kind of orphaned segment of the ANC network? And in that case maybe they just need to add some more nodes in their wallet config and refresh? It really does seem like this is a Cryptsy problem if anything. Mining pool pays out fine...
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:19:37 PM

Thanks Abyss! This is reassuring of what I thought about the development still going on behind the scenes and why I'm still looking to increase my stash for later  Wink

No luck with Cryptsy withdrawal yet but I will say there was some odd stuff going on with it. I went back and looked and even though I withdraw ~240 ANC it told me I withdrew ~60. Tried again and it created a withdrawal for ~90, then did it once more for the remainder. So now I have 3 pending transactions although none have come through yet. Cryptsy does show me txids but I don't see them in the blockchain.

I wonder if they are broadcasting to some kind of orphaned segment of the ANC network? And in that case maybe they just need to add some more nodes in their wallet config and refresh? It really does seem like this is a Cryptsy problem if anything. Mining pool pays out fine...

It's always been a Cryptsy problem. I never really understood what the trouble was. If I recall, there had been an active member who was willing in the past to help confirm lost/stuck Cryptsy transactions. Essentially, their TXID's were not being included into blocks and so were always just left in limbo.

If you post the RAW TXID's or something, a miner can then help get them confirmed and moved with blocks. Or some such similar action. If you are mining, it's possible you can try to help propogate them yourself but I'm not sure what you have to do. They never showed up on the blockchain until non-cryptsy assistance came forward. /shrug  best of luck.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:27:16 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 04:12:51 PM by tranzactionezlive

Withdrew the rest of my ANC from Cryptsy yesterday. Still waiting on the transaction to complete though. I know some are saying 'blockchain issue' but what kind of issue are we talking here?

I guess for now I'm going to hold what I got and keep mining for the winter (keeps my room warm Grin).

I'd like to add some ASICs to enhance my mining efforts. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm still mining with 2x7950's but this is becoming less effective.

I have a feeling there's going to be an update sometime in the future that brings interest back into the coin and given the scarcity I'd like to have a nice little stash just in case. If nothing happens oh well but as this next BTC mania begins I bet a lot of altcoins are going to be taking advantage of the hype like what has happened before...

Withdrawals of ANC from Cryptsy are not visible on blockchain and never reach your wallet.

I feel it is time complaint is made at some viable authority where Cryptsy or their parent company operate. I have 6800 ANC which i am not willing to "lose", or rather, get stolen by.

The days when people called Cryptsy shady must be long gone by now. We are over the borders of fraudulent. I Believe it's about time people start getting together and using whatever legal means to obtain what is rightfully theirs.

I have been in a way working towards this, the beggining at least, thus :

If this does not get fixed by tomorrow i will start posting to youtube, dailymotion and all the other social media all my videos proving that many of the cryptsy "wallet problems" coins actually have perfectly working wallets, videos of comparison.

Then i will start contacting all the people on the forum with cryptsy "problems" - THEFT , to get together and do this as an army, that cannot be ignored.

I will tell you this : whatever cryptsy is stealing from you today, with their "prices' which they MADE by disabling functionality of perfectly working COINS, so that they can trade in their own favour, will worth at least ten times more in a very short time once they are traded without fraudulent backend operation by the so called exchange

If you have any evidence of their black-hat tactics, like failed transactions and unfinished withdrawals of otherwise perfectly working coins, contact me with PM and leave an e-mail adress and also try to record these facts with more than screenshots in possible

I for one have tested ANC ( Anoncoin ), UTC ( Ultracoin ) , ELC ( Elacoin ) - these are only a few coins that have perfectly working wallets and networks. On Cryptsy ANC dissappears into the void, as you've said in your post, the withdrawals never reaching the wallet.

In the meanwhilee UTC and ELC withdrawals are disabled for more than 3 MONTHS, while i have videos proving perfectly withdrawals and transactions for UTC and a well connected peered wallet for ELC.
THUS CRYPTSY has been witholding other people's money for more than 3 months using false motives.
entertheabyss

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:24:29 PM

I feel it is time complaint is made at some viable authority where Cryptsy or their parent company operate. I have 1300 ANC which i am not willing to "lose", or rather, get stolen by.

The days when people called Cryptsy shady must be long gone by now. We are over the borders of fraudulent. I Believe it's about time people start getting together and using whatever legal means to obtain what is rightfully theirs.

If this does not get fixed by tomorrow i will start posting to youtube, dailymotion and all the other social media all my videos proving that many of the cryptsy "wallet problems" coins actually have perfectly working wallets, videos of comparison.

Then i will start contacting all the people on the forum with cryptsy "problems" - THEFT , to get together and do this as an army, that cannot be ignored.

I will tell you this : whatever cryptsy is stealing from you today, with their "prices' which they MADE by disabling functionality of perfectly working COINS, so that they can trade in their own favour, will worth at least ten times more in a very short time once they are traded without fraudulent backend operation by the so called exchange

If you have any evidence of their black-hat tactics, like failed transactions and unfinished withdrawals of otherwise perfectly working coins, contact me with PM and leave an e-mail adress and also try to record these facts with more than screenshots in possible

I for one have tested ANC ( Anoncoin ), UTC ( Ultracoin ) , ELC ( Elacoin ) - these are only a few coins that have perfectly working wallets and networks. On Cryptsy ANC dissappears into the void, as you've said in your post, the withdrawals never reaching the wallet.

In the meanwhilee UTC and ELC withdrawals are disabled for more than 3 MONTHS, while i have videos proving perfectly withdrawals and transactions for UTC and a well connected peered wallet for ELC.
THUS CRYPTSY has been witholding other people's money for more than 3 months using false motives.

Good idea, spread the word! Send your video links to the news publications like newsbtc.com, cointelegraph.com, cryptocoinnews.com, and coindesk.com and see if they will help you publicize your proofs

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:22:48 PM

ExchangeD.I2P has officially switched to a new Fee Structure.

1 USD Withdrawal Fee.
No Trading Fees.
No Network Fees.
No Hidden Fees.
Happy trading Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:37:50 PM

wow i didnt know that, if you have proofs its perfect, spread them on youtube and link them in each coin thread it belongs too.

i had my most coins in offline wallte, but offcourse its always bad when you loose also a part of your coin.

I thought cryptsy works as a company, and not like Mt.Gox.

Thats the reason i switched to fiat money trading (Forex), because there are better companies and laws.
Some good and regulated companies also offer insurances. Offcourse there are crap companies in Forex too, in in comparsion to the crypto trading world the majority is more serious.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:29:57 AM

How I "saved" my ANC from Cryptsy.

Sold all for FTC, withdraw.
Value is out, but there is no place to rebuy Sad
entertheabyss

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:38:37 AM

How I "saved" my ANC from Cryptsy.

Sold all for FTC, withdraw.
Value is out, but there is no place to rebuy Sad

There are some cheap anc sell orders on ExchangeD.i2p, and now we have 0.0% trading fees Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:15:46 PM

I feel it is time complaint is made at some viable authority where Cryptsy or their parent company operate. I have 1300 ANC which i am not willing to "lose", or rather, get stolen by.

I have edited my post, i have not 1300 but approx 7000 ANC.

Will wait a little longer before posting the videos, still no contact from Cryptsy....staff.
Good idea, spread the word! Send your video links to the news publications like newsbtc.com, cointelegraph.com, cryptocoinnews.com, and coindesk.com and see if they will help you publicize your proofs
jolskeboll

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:18:30 AM

I'm sorry for promoting vircurex all the time, but they actually ARE trying to get things pushed forward. They had wallet services offline for two or three weeks, but went back to business and that's the only time I have had problems with withdrawals. Vircurex now also claims they have paid back some of the frozen funds for year 2015 (cannot be much, but anyways). Vircurex just reloaded their ANC blockchain and they actually DO something to get deposits/withdrawals working. Then we have Craptsy that is the most fraudulent exchange there is atm who claims that the blockchain has problems...

However, consider trading ANC there. It works. If you are in doubt, you could just use very small amounts. I never exceed a total of 1BTC over there and fees for withdrawing ANC are very low (0.1 ANC). I'm not affiliated with vircurex in any way, but the more exchanges there are for a coin, the more valueble the coin usually gets.

And yes, I know that Abyss will start yelling at me once again, but actually, I am way too lazy to install I2P on every computer I have and I guess most people won't do that unless they actually really are in need to be very anonymous.

entertheabyss

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:15:25 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 10:30:14 AM by entertheabyss

I'm sorry for promoting vircurex all the time, but they actually ARE trying to get things pushed forward. They had wallet services offline for two or three weeks, but went back to business and that's the only time I have had problems with withdrawals. Vircurex now also claims they have paid back some of the frozen funds for year 2015 (cannot be much, but anyways). Vircurex just reloaded their ANC blockchain and they actually DO something to get deposits/withdrawals working. Then we have Craptsy that is the most fraudulent exchange there is atm who claims that the blockchain has problems...

However, consider trading ANC there. It works. If you are in doubt, you could just use very small amounts. I never exceed a total of 1BTC over there and fees for withdrawing ANC are very low (0.1 ANC). I'm not affiliated with vircurex in any way, but the more exchanges there are for a coin, the more valueble the coin usually gets.And yes, I know that Abyss will start yelling at me once again, but actually, I am way too lazy to install I2P on every computer I have and I guess most people won't do that unless they actually really are in need to be very anonymous.

I think lazyness should not be an excuse but i understand that at the end of the day many people do not run i2p (even though they should). For a clearnet Anoncoin exchange I would recommend cryptopia, they run an excellent service. Vircurex is simply a bad deal.

so top 3 ANC/BTC Exchange picks:
1) ExchangeD.I2P - anonymous, leet
2) Cryptopia - great service
3) BTC38 - highest trading volume, kind of morons but they got it together at least for now

TO Avoid:
Vircurex - for losing millions of costumer funds
Craptsy - freezing withdrawals on a bunch of coins and shutting down Anoncoin trading

If you are not affiliated with Vircurex in any way, why don't you, at the very least, shill for an exchange that didn't steal millions. Is that to much to ask for? you could shill for anybody. Why Vircurex?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:22:32 AM

I am way too lazy to install I2P on every computer I have and I guess most people won't do that unless they actually really are in need to be very anonymous.

Anoncoin is a privacy centric coin. If you don't care about privacy i don't understand why you are involved. If privacy isn't important then Anoncoin should be worthless. If privacy is important then you need to take the necessary steps to ensure your freedom. Installing I2P is really easy. If you need help than i would be more than willing to help.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jolskeboll

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:29:44 AM

However, consider trading ANC there. It works. If you are in doubt, you could just use very small amounts. I never exceed a total of 1BTC over there and fees for withdrawing ANC are very low (0.1 ANC). I'm not affiliated with vircurex in any way, but the more exchanges there are for a coin, the more valueble the coin usually gets.And yes, I know that Abyss will start yelling at me once again, but actually, I am way too lazy to install I2P on every computer I have and I guess most people won't do that unless they actually really are in need to be very anonymous.

I think lazyness should not be an excuse but i understand that at the end of the day many people do not run i2p (even though they should). For a clearnet Anoncoin exchange I would recommend cryptopia, they run an excellent service. Vircurex is simply a bad deal.

1) ExchangeD.I2P
2) Cryptopia
3) BTC38

TO Avoid:
Craptsy - freezing withdrawals on a bunch of coins and shutting down Anoncoin trading

Abyss, you should provide a read-only view for your exchange, so that anyone could inspect the buys/sells. A simple web interface should be enough (from where you could promote your I2P platform). Maybe there is such an interface already? If not, it could increase interest

entertheabyss

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

1) ExchangeD.I2P
2) Cryptopia
3) BTC38

TO Avoid:

Abyss, you should provide a read-only view for your exchange, so that anyone could inspect the buys/sells. A simple web interface should be enough (from where you could promote your I2P platform). Maybe there is such an interface already? If not, it could increase interest

yes the exchange is accessible over the clearnet at http://exchanged.i2p.xyz but it is run by a third party who i cannot vouch for. Also there is full API with docs. http://exchanged.i2p.xyz/en/api

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jolskeboll

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:47:34 AM

1) ExchangeD.I2P
2) Cryptopia
3) BTC38

TO Avoid:

yes the exchange is accessible over the clearnet at http://exchanged.i2p.xyz but it is run by a third party who i cannot vouch for. Also there is full API with docs. http://exchanged.i2p.xyz/en/api

Is it down? I just see a blank page

HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

It's always been a Cryptsy problem. I never really understood what the trouble was. If I recall, there had been an active member who was willing in the past to help confirm lost/stuck Cryptsy transactions. Essentially, their TXID's were not being included into blocks and so were always just left in limbo.

If you post the RAW TXID's or something, a miner can then help get them confirmed and moved with blocks. Or some such similar action. If you are mining, it's possible you can try to help propogate them yourself but I'm not sure what you have to do. They never showed up on the blockchain until non-cryptsy assistance came forward. /shrug  best of luck.

I have two withdrawals from cryptsy (one dates back to 2015/11/26) and one withdrawal from CEX.IO that don't appear in the blockchain. I would be happy if someone could get them confirmed. Here are the TXIDs:
97a74f4574de6bddc1e1b86519ec3e8c5826aec62d6b0c7bf154dbbe1ca73764     (1900 ANC)
9dbbd3fbbe0ba9ce72e3039661ae72aadcdd7824b9b1c91890b143d99cef92a2     (453 ANC)
2537b794162fc6ff6d4df910507f51bd5f920c73772bf47f601307ad7078dc0b        (188 ANC)

I will donate 20 ANC to whoever gets these transactions through.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: