Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:50 AM

if anyone tell you trading is easy he is lying, trading is challenging as hell. it takes skill and training and is not for everyone. as for the coin to invest in I would suggest a somewhat popular coin, do some research on the coin history and mission, the dev team's reputation, past performance, and plans for the future. Good luck

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

I think you must research history of that coin. I think which coin was release for a clear reason is better than other coins which were born for a funny reason. Do you agree with me?

VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:09:59 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Trading alts are not easy, It is hard to tell how high will it pump or how deep will it dump. When picking a coin i look for the team behind the project, read their whitepaper,  supply  and number of coins can be mined, the community behind it and also the exchange where it will be listed. these are some of many things i look into a coin before buying and this are for long terms. For short term i just go with high volume and in trend.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

The truth is that it is hard to choose good coin now because there are many coins to buy now. I think the good way is that you have to look the volume market of it. If it has a big volume market, it is easy to buy and sell, easy to get profit.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

There is a telling point on how the coins look good.

When the developer/team and members of that coins is legit/professionals and well known in cryptocurrency
community).
When they give time and importants to graphics, whitepaper, websites, application and et al.
When they spend for bounty campaigns and social media campaigns.
When you feel they have sincere intentions and goal (subjective).

That’s my own way on determining what is good or bad, it might not be formal way of research. It just my observation and opinion.

I agree with your opinion. Most of the times I watched coins with websites that has good graphics and designs. Clear road map. Organize bounties, investors and the number of active participants in the bounties. Also the sincerity in improving the project and listing it in some exchanges. Also an active dev after the ICO is a plus factor for me.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Trading is easy if you want to loose your money, you have to changed that mindset because trading is very risky. It can loose your money for just a second and before you make money on trading you should know how to use indicators, it really takes time to become professional on trading but work for it so you can pick a good coin and earn money from that.
I think good coins are high secured, high value and high demand in current market. First we should know about the cryptocurrency chart status. This will help to choose a good coins. The chart status duration period is one month report. First we must see which coin is reduce in last month. How it is go down in market. Then we must see about a which coins are raise up in current market. Then we should schedule which is better to invest for future.
These are all that a person needs to take care of before making any investment but if someone finds it complex, simply ask other people who have good experience of crypto coins and have been dealing in it for long time. Most of them are going to recommend bitcoin because of its success tales. It will give everything that a digital investor can look for in his coin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Actually mate this I will tell you, aside from bitcoin, it is hard to look for a very good and well developed coin now since there were lots of pump and dumping coins it is hard to look for legit one.
anyway all you need to know is their background
if they are managing tgeir coin for long already
look for investors feedback.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

This is true, when you try to read up on everyones comment they would commonly say that select the good coin but knowing this stuff would really be the challenge at all because on knowing or counting the number of altcoin in the market we would really be confused on which one would be the right one but heres the actual thing and this is the way i do always.Check the whitepaper,roadmap and the skills and experience of the dev team.This is usually the thing i do seek first before investing.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

what about how we choose good ICOs ? any recommodations thanks.
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

It's really difficult to do, especially when there is a big variety of different coins. Learning the all information about the coin can help to make a choice.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

There are several things I do to pick coins to trade. I’ll list a few of them as follows:

1)  Listen to advice on message boards but realize that not everyone gives good advice.
2)  Look at the market cap and mostly focus on coins in the top 100
3). Look at trading volume on exchanges and focus on coins that have heavy trading volume
4). Read about the coins you find interesting and find out their purpose and advantages over other coins. Also find out who is developing each coin

If you do all those things, you should be able to find a handful of good coins to invest in and to trade.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:26 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:33:35 PM by nexus2k14

Once you find a project that you are interested go and check BitcoinTalk thread, it's a good indicator how many other users are interested in it and what they have to say about it, reading comments can give you some valuable information too. Always go to their website and read all available information, white paper and road map. If you have any questions don't hesitate and contact support staff, don't be shy - good project will reply to you always, and should answer all of your questions. This can be done via email, Facebook messenger or Telegram. Good team must have at least couple of good devs, I know only one coin that is successful now (after 3 years) and start with only one dev. Once your coin is listed on Coinmarketcap you can check where you can buy coins/tokens and on which exchange. Total coin supply is one of most important factors that will indicate future price. Keep this in mind. You can always check historical data on coinmarketcap > tools.
<100 millions - Ideal
<200 millions - Very good
<400 millions - Good
<800 milions - OK
above 1 Bilion - you must stack a lot of coins to gain good profit in future. Price will grow slower.
It easy to predict that coins from Top 25 are far more stable, and safer to invest than some projects above 100. More exchanges coin/token is listed wider exposure for investors keep this in mind. 24h volume shows you if exchange A is better to use than B - higher is better. Visit YouTube and check what other users say, there may be only one review, maybe is more. Read comments and check views counter. Once you chose project you like - join their community and stay active, ask if you have questions and try to read what other users say. Coinmarketcap charts can be helpfull if you ready to buy to choice right moment. Generally when Bitcoin price rise other crypto is down, this may be good time to buy. You should have diversity in your portfolio, in case something goes wrong with one of your investment. Be patient, dont let emotions take over. Invest small first, amount you can lose, once you see is the right choice try accumulate on dips. Make sure coins are safe in wallet, don't leave them on exchange and use strong password. Have encrypted backup of your wallets, keys and passwords. VeraCrypt is good choice.

family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

if anyone tell you trading is easy he is lying, trading is challenging as hell. it takes skill and training and is not for everyone. as for the coin to invest in I would suggest a somewhat popular coin, do some research on the coin history and mission, the dev team's reputation, past performance, and plans for the future. Good luck
Yes off course I agree with your opinion that trading is not easy as people are thinking about them but it need a lot of experience and technique and a lot of patience also. So if you are interested in trading in coins then you should choose that coins which have a good past and excellent present condition. If you choose such a coin then off course it is more expected that you will get more profit from such a coin
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

firstly i search all team members by one by and if the team is ok, than i checked the project and road map, join slack and telegram group and watch the community. if everyting seems ok, i am in Smiley
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,

Who said that? Not all of us are having an easy job for trading. Just because it is simply buying, holding and selling so they are considering it as an easy thing? It's a no for me.

you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..

Picking up a good coin is quite a difficult thing to do, you may not know if that coin does really have some edge in the future and if their developers are really up planning to make that coin great.

Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?
Whitepaper, roadmap, team(developers), the project itself.

What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

You can read their website, their ANN thread here in forum.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

i add few items that seems to have been missed
Emission coins per month/year, annual if that exist (lower - better)
Parity total coins/circulating coins

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:29 AM

I don't think so, and i don't know the logic behind this to say it challenging as hell. i think trading is just fun if you enjoy doing it. if you just take it to earn money or to be millionaere in no time then i think you are true that it will fuck you up like hell. i think according to my experience it is just fun and enjoyable to me. i like to see chart of the altcoin day by day and it is really interesting to me. i enjoy the up and rise of the coin and predict their future by seeing their previous performance.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:13:06 PM

Trading is easy if you want to loose your money, you have to changed that mindset because trading is very risky. It can loose your money for just a second and before you make money on trading you should know how to use indicators, it really takes time to become professional on trading but work for it so you can pick a good coin and earn money from that.
I think good coins are high secured, high value and high demand in current market. First we should know about the cryptocurrency chart status. This will help to choose a good coins. The chart status duration period is one month report. First we must see which coin is reduce in last month. How it is go down in market. Then we must see about a which coins are raise up in current market. Then we should schedule which is better to invest for future.
Yes, everyone will always say go for the one with the highest market cap, the one with highest price and rating (not really highest) and the rest of the good stuffs. Okay, what about those that got into that platform first– for example– those that got into Bitcoin first, did they consider all these things we are considering these days?
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

For me trading is not easy, Because sometimes we need to risk in unknown coins  to have a big money, the top coins isn't much profitable especailly having not enough big balance to make it. You need to know more further details in a coin , its use, projects or roadmap and then the community.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

For me trading is not easy, Because sometimes we need to risk in unknown coins  to have a big money, the top coins isn't much profitable especailly having not enough big balance to make it. You need to know more further details in a coin , its use, projects or roadmap and then the community.
it is commonly because maybe they not feel loss yet, and only wait if their coins get down. they don't know how to analyst chat or even see which coin that rise in future

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: