Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
If you want to invest in ICO projects, then you will expect to read the ico white paper and find out what the projects really stand for. I have also try to look at the teams of every project I want to invest in. However to buy any altcoins I do study the historical data in other to find out the past performance of that particular coins. Technical indicators show to you how a coins has been behaving and the prospect the coin has in future.

I have never heard trading to be easy but you may profit handsomely if you are able to invest wisely.

It is good to research first before making an investment and choosing a coin. There are some coins out there that are good and ideal for short term or long term trading. Most look into the dev team, whitepaper and popularity of an ICO to determine the success of the coin or project. Some look into the reviews or reactions from the other altcoin buyers. Just be very wary because some scams have professional looking ICOs and are very enticing. From these, you will be able to tell the potential of a coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
No, you're wrong. Trading is not easy job. We need to exert an effort before we earn big amount of money. Many people lose their money because they don't have enough knowledge about trading.

appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Always keep in mind that nothing is certain in this market, in choosing a good coin, you have to take in to consideration the future of the coin based on what it offers. Consider how this offerings differs on other coins and then rank according to your intelligent review. Social medias and even your companions can give you additional help in choosing a good coin to invest. Also, always make sure that your always updated and don't let your self be left empty handed.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

Always keep in mind that nothing is certain in this market, in choosing a good coin, you have to take in to consideration the future of the coin based on what it offers. Consider how this offerings differs on other coins and then rank according to your intelligent review. Social medias and even your companions can give you additional help in choosing a good coin to invest. Also, always make sure that your always updated and don't let your self be left empty handed.
well for me i think all coins are good but we need to choose the coin that has a great return or  maybe the  coin that is  really  growing and has a potential to become  an financial asset  that can gain a huge income one example of that is  bitcoin because bitcoin is a good way  to invest money and have the capacity to become a  good source of income .bitcoin really works and it is now really popular.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

well for me i think all coins are good but we need to choose the coin that has a great return or  maybe the  coin that is  really  growing and has a potential to become  an financial asset  that can gain a huge income one example of that is  bitcoin because bitcoin is a good way  to invest money and have the capacity to become a  good source of income .bitcoin really works and it is now really popular.
yes i agree bitcoin is really a good coin it is really profitable but i think there are many coin that is good also to invesg or maybe in trading many coin are almost the same theyvare all good but the best of all good is the bitcoin because we really see it is really works and it really help.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

There are many good coins but it depends on the aspect you are looking at.  If I want to go long term, I always check the team behind the project and how active they are. Road map and the what they have achieved so far. This can give you a clue of what you are about to enter into.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

You need an analysis to determine whether the coin is good or not. But simply you can know that easily. All you have to do is look at what vision and mission the coin wants to achieve. When explanations and other supporting information we can see how the coin will compete in the future. Choosing the right coin will certainly affect what you will get later.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

This is really a good question , In my own experience that coin is better which is available to buy at very low price than at what price was available in the past .
Here I can give the example of the Digibyte coin , which was available to buy and sell at 2700 Satoshi/dgb , but now the price of the coins about less then 200 Satoshi , so we have better chance to make buy of this coin .
In this way you can understand well about the better coin to buy or not .
Beside of this simple idea , you can see the technology , owner, team , team work , activity of team , experience of the team , economical support etc . If these are all better then surely bitcoin will get famouse much and that will results into better amount of investment in That coin .
To get better details about any coin visit at coinmarketcap.com
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

If it's ICO's you are seeking to invest in then there are quite a few websites that rate/review upcoming projects such as...

http://icorating.com
https://icobazaar.com
https://crushcrypto.com

Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

activity is best for this. if you regularly follow other other exchanger and alt coin. you can guess who's coin is good. other if you regularly follow forum trading discussion you get regularly update for alt coin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Trading is certainly not easy, it requires experience and knowledge. Some important things to identify a good coin are to first visit their website to get an idea of what the project is about by reading their whitepaper, then look in to their team and their roadmap to see if they have a strong team and a strong path for development. If these are all good then the chances are you have a good coin, the final place to certainly check is this forum for either their announcement thread or any discussion thread about the coin, this can help you pick up on the current vibe around the coin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

read there white paper and road map and who part of it and how to work...more coin are good but just wait for the month before to sell if you are investor...
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

if you want to invest or trade, means you must be ready to bear the risk. you can see the potential of their coin in marketcap, or you can also see in their ANN thread first. in ANN clearly visible how the potential of their coins.
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

1. find out Team, see how strong they are and know their location
2. if using ico, then how strong they promote
3. Road Map
4. Market Cap
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

If you want to choose a good coin then you should do a good research because that is the only thing that will help you to search for a good coin because if there is no research then you will just random picking which is very risky for an investor or even for a trader.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

I'm not going to underrate trading, I've been struggling all the time on what coins are good to buy with my money. As I always fail with the chosen coins that I'm investing.

But on my experience to choose a good coin, there should be a company that's really supporting that coins. Most of the alt coins now are just for money making for it's developers and not serious with the project.

Lookout for it's team behind it and if you think and have done enough research and consider them as legit one, invest.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:36 PM

I'm not going to underrate trading, I've been struggling all the time on what coins are good to buy with my money. As I always fail with the chosen coins that I'm investing.

But on my experience to choose a good coin, there should be a company that's really supporting that coins. Most of the alt coins now are just for money making for it's developers and not serious with the project.

Lookout for it's team behind it and if you think and have done enough research and consider them as legit one, invest.
Most of us would really struggle on finding a possible potential project specially there are already lots of ico do launch every now and then which would really give some hesitations for us to invest.Choosing the right one would always be the challenge.There would always comes a risk on making such move.If you hit the right project then it would be a profit if not then its a loss.Its just like that.Choosing good coin would really vary on how you do make research on its core team and on its white paper.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Most of us would really struggle on finding a possible potential project specially there are already lots of ico do launch every now and then which would really give some hesitations for us to invest.Choosing the right one would always be the challenge.There would always comes a risk on making such move.If you hit the right project then it would be a profit if not then its a loss.Its just like that.Choosing good coin would really vary on how you do make research on its core team and on its white paper.

My experience in daily trading wasn`t successful, I lost more then I won. I traded daily with bitcoins and altcoins, and my timing in most cases was wrong, just few times I had profitable trades but that wasn`t enough to cover my loses. For daily trading bitcoin is probably the best choice, other altcoins are mostly pumps and dumps, to have good timing you need to be active trader and to be online minimum 6-8 hours I think. I don`t have so much time, that`s why my strategy now is choosing good coins with potentially great future and holding despite bad news and drops.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

The following are my basis for a GOOD altcoin:

1.) CHEAP ALTCOIN. It is nice to buy bunch of coins/tokens if you plan to keep them for a long time. This means that the cheaper the price, the more coins you'll be able to buy.

2.) MARKET CAP OF AN ALTCOIN. Market cap refers to the total value of all the coins of a certain altcoin. This is computed by multiplying the current price of a certain altcoin to the total number of coins of that altcoin circulating in the market. If an altcoin price is $1.00, and the circulating supply is 3,000,000, then the market cap will be $3,000,000. High market cap means high potential for that altcoin's price to grow.

3.) NUMBER OF CIRCULATING SUPPLY OF AN ALTCOIN. This refers to the total number of coins of an altcoin that is circulating in the market. The higher the circulating supply of a coin, the lower the chance for it to reach its highest price. This is actually a basic concept in economics - the Law of Supply and Demand. If there's a high supply of a certain product, the tendency is that the price will be low.

4.) PRICE CHART OF AN ALTCOIN. It is good to invest to coins with a price chart that has increasing or stable (at least at a reasonable value) trend. This actually requires some knowledge about technical analysis, and is not preferable for newbies.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Research all the members of the team that made the coin and check all their backgrounds and if they have made a previous project that is successful then its a plus. Monitor all their progress often so you can track if they are really working hard to promote its use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: