Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10111 times)
smailler

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
before you want to invest in a good coin. You should know :
the history of development
Technology platform
techniques and application potential is it good or bad
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
before you want to invest in a good coin. You should know :
the history of development
Technology platform
techniques and application potential is it good or bad
There are thousands of alltcon but if you want to choose the best coin for investment, i think is not such an easy job , that that you need to have good knowlege about the background of the coin. for this you need to study the the coin so deep, you also need to know that how much people are investing money in such currency and only the you can take a right decision.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

buy  buy buy
If you are raising this slogan for bitcoin then obviously I am with you and my complete support is with your slogan. This is very golden opportunity of grabbing bitcoin because by the end of near and even in the mid of next month, bitcoin is going to rise very high in prices making all bitcoiners sitting on top of the world. So if you want to among the happiest person, join bitcoin community.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

In reality we cannot says whose coin is better in all, because we cannot know what happen in the future.
Maybe we always need to wear our trust and confident to the decisions we been made especially on investing money to different coins.
Definitely all coins are close to risk because investing is like gambling that you need to gambled to know if you can gain profit or not.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:55 AM

Checkout the cointelegarph and check on the top coins with 24 hours traded volume. That would be first step to proceed for choosing the coin to trade. Also now a days the pumping groups are increasing at alarming rate and this is affecting the coins a lot. You will never know which coin might just get pumped to huge price unless and until you are in that group. So join bunch of groups which operates easily on the telegram group. Besides this forum is good place to know and if you see people suggesting similar coin name everywhere then you can choose that one too.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

I would suggest choosing an Altcoins with a good use.
Aside from it being a crypto currency choose coins that has other use like as a
proof of stake from the developer after some time which means that it will have
a demand because of the stake.

Also check if the coin's ICO is somehow legitimate and not just manipulated by few
investors which might result to a sudden drop in price once they decided to sell it.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

buy  buy buy

If you are raising this slogan for bitcoin then obviously I am with you and my complete support is with your slogan. This is very golden opportunity of grabbing bitcoin because by the end of near and even in the mid of next month, bitcoin is going to rise very high in prices making all bitcoiners sitting on top of the world. So if you want to among the happiest person, join bitcoin community.

You think that will be so easy to put your money into bitcoin and just wait and watch it grow? Then yes that’s possible in case of bitcoin.

However op poses a question related to choosing of coin for trading. Well the coin is all about it’s market cap because the more it is the longer it will sustain and the more chances of getting the prices of it hiked. That’s the main thing we should look for and choose the coin. Later part of trading is all about how we work on it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

In just my opinion, there are two points on how will you choose a good coin that will change your fortune the current way around. If you will consider my points then it will help you decide which coin is which:

1. Look for a coin with longevity. Remember, if you are supporting a coin and go into HODL mode and keep buying them, you are into a long-term investment and not just short-term. Go with a project that do sounds they will stay much longer and ready for the future not just few years. Try to ask yourself, is this coin project designed for the future or just the present?

2. Don't go for the coin features, go to where the coin will be available and on what platforms. I always keep telling this to my friends and even on some of my posts here. Crypto is convenient rather than using your credit card or cash. The more support and backing the coin have, expect that the developers will do their best to make their coin available or accessible to any kind of platforms out there. If this happen, more users will go on this coin and if the coin supply is only limited to like millions then supply will be low. As demand increase, this tends the price of supply increases.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

buy  buy buy

You think that will be so easy to put your money into bitcoin and just wait and watch it grow? Then yes that’s possible in case of bitcoin.

However op poses a question related to choosing of coin for trading. Well the coin is all about it’s market cap because the more it is the longer it will sustain and the more chances of getting the prices of it hiked. That’s the main thing we should look for and choose the coin. Later part of trading is all about how we work on it.
Chosing a coin to trade depands on how active the coin is and how the price and the market cap changes, you always want to look for the best coins that have potential to rise, these are the ones that have a great dev team and a large user base just like bitcoin, and also you need to now the needs for currency and if there is a growing demand on it or not,and  one more thing you need to be paitient when it comes to cryptocurrency trading you need to wiat for the write moment and keep an eye on the markets to know what to do next.
Krishan_94

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

Good basically consist of good team and concept.. You can find about the team from internet. Their target mission and objectives are listed in the white paper.. So if those two are good, basically coin is good..
cloud777

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

1) Project clarity
2) Control developers names, skills, social pages and backgrounds
3) Look at the project website. Is it professional?
4) Project partners
5) Price trend
6) Market cap
7) Number of investors
Cool Number (and quality) of exchanges

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Good coins usually have a good and strong team of developers. They also usually have a good vision and potential.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:48:48 AM

Who says trading is easy, no it is difficult brother its high risky, trader commit an error he lost his money
First, pick top 10/20 coin from https://coinmarketcap.com then read there white paper and road map or their social news.Update yourself with cryptocurrencies some days than you indicate the best coin for holding or trading
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

That's a good question.

You should always check for -

Historical Data of coin
The project concept behind the coin.
The team involved in the project.
The roadmap and current status of the project accordingly.
Whether coin is part of pump and dump group if yes then join it.
The traded volume of the coin and market capitalism for it.

All these and many more factors will define the goodness of coin if they are on the positive scale. You can't just make it short investment but the longer one to get hold on that particular coin.

These are actually some of the factors to check out for in wanting to invest in a coin, stock and shares in a company and other commodities etc.

Meanwhile, number three factor is very key to me - "The team involved in the project". The people behind the project or any financial project is very important. If you have people who have experience and have excelled in the exact project or other fields, their names alone in the board will drive the project positively because so many people will be attracted to it with the believe that they have done successfully in their different endeavors.

Also, on the flip side, incase the boat seem to be capsizing - when the "chips are down ", they understand it, know how to reach out and what to do as well.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

The good coin is that which provide you a timely income and a reliability. If there are many coins available in the crypto market I will choose that coins which are reliable and the value of that is increasing the value of that is high in the market and easily acceptable everywhere and it is easily traded in the market these all are the good features of coin.

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

For choosing the good coin; first of all you need more knowledge about that coin.you can get it from history of coin and the management team of the coin.i suggests you to do trading of bitcoin.beacause it has very large history and averagely it's price increasing everyday.so it's Everytime best coin for us.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

Many things you need to consider before investing in an altcoin, i am going to give you some important points which i need to know whenever I have to invest in altcoins.
1) The market cap of the coin and it's price history chart in the past.
2) The team behind the coin, are they freshers or some people having any previous experience too.
3) Whitepaper, road map and it's legal proofs.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

First of all, we always look at the value, if the value is high we always think that it is a successful coin and it is a good coin. But is doesn't always work like that, sometimes there are some coins that are high at the first months but when the exchanger has come their value will tremendously fall like totally zero. I've encountered a lot of that always when I was trading my bounty rewards. And I figured that not all expensive coin will be expensive at a long time. So I always look at the campaign, the project on how the coin are doing in the past few days. I'm checking their records so that I can know if they are really a good coin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

By now l dont research yet whow to choose a very good coin.But for me l choose bitcoin because me,my sister,my family and all bitcoiners in our place choose bitcoin.Because bitcoin stays bigger value although bitcoin value is volatile but it has a big difference when bitcoin price is increse.Your coins have a chance to profit 10 times or more.For me thats the status of bitcoin which giving us a good earnings and profit.
At the end honestly, instead of gambling all around looking for coins to diversify which could still be pretty much risky, I guess sticking with bitcoin still remains the safest option since eventually you will still be making some pretty good amount in value at the end.

This still does not mean that some coins will still make a good profit in the long run which still makes it worth the risk anyway, considering how fast they can earn you profit pretty fast.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

No trading its not easy because you do search what is the good coin you may buy. Like you will see how many supply token of that coin the raodmap, website. If the coin have small supply i think it will be a good coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: