Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

The choice of the coin depends on what your plans are. It depends whether you want to trade or just hold for a long term investment. Trading wise, just choose a coin with fairly large peaks and troughs over a pretty much stable average line. For long term investments, do your own research before buying.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

if I see a good coin or not from the many people who invest in their coins. besides that a good coin must be many people who join in it like bounty campaign, if many people join in bounty campaign them then the coin will be good.

spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Good research will help you. But there are standards you cant shy away from:
Devt Team, White paper/Road map , Significance of the Project, Hard cap etc
A close look at these will help you make the right decision.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Find a coin with a good volume even it's dumping it means that that coin gets alot of attention and when it dump it actually can go skyrocket but of course not all the time it will not be sure.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
There are many ways for us to know whether a coin is profitable or it is a shitcoin. You should research a coin before you buy! You should also if the volume of the coin is high. We should know what coin is profitable for us to not lose our money in trading.
making some research about what coin you must gonna do having some study about it is more better and good for a trader , yes having knowledge is a must so better if you are making some decision make sure that you have been do your best of it.
Knowledge is something that is extremely useful in the crypto industry and no one can get that knowledge without studying. You have to understand where you are investing so you do not end up holding a coin that would totally get you messed up in the long run.

It is a huge ocean and you have to be very careful you are catching the right fish and not the one that will end up useless in the long run.
Those that are successful most of the time and choose the right icos are the ones that spend all day reading websites and white papers trying to find a gem, they need to go through a lot of hype just to find that single nugget but when they do they invest their money there and from that point on they only need to wait for the profits to materialize, it is hard but the rewards are worth it.
Choosing the right ico isn't easy because sometimes its kind of boring to read those websites or even whitepapers,  most of the people felt hassle if they read those whitepapers or any publications; unless all were business minded. One thing that made me convince for a good ico once it has been established at trading sites and the coin live launching was successful at trading sites, then it will be a good coin so its considered a good choice when you decided to buy for trading.
Of course it is hard, people have the mistaken idea they think they are going to just invest money in an ico and become millionaires overnight but that is not the way most things happen, so if you really want to make money with icos you have no other option but to begin reading those whitepapers and review sites on the internet, once you do your chances of choosing the right ico will go up.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
You ought to make sure to purchase the coin where many individuals purchase the coin there on the grounds that different coins don't have their own particular organization so in some cases they are conning and the cost isn't rising so you ought to be genuine and afterward you discover that coin is out and I purchase bunches of cash here to ensure you're utilizing the cash you utilize.
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Hey! Hard to predict any price, future of projects and choose one really good coin! You must try find your own strategy. For example for my the main things is - team - perspective of project -  road map - escrow - some interesting characteristics - idea - how much and when I can get my profit back!
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

the first , choose coin with hight volume transaction
second , for what coin used ( payment , Investment , etc )
third , how many exchanger coin can be trade avaliable.
maybe just is for now Iam know.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

What is a good coin? Good for what? Day trading? Long term holding?

Apart from that, these are my criteria for the initial evaluation:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scam, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi  Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the at crypto developments.

Infectedworld

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Market Cap
Team of the coin
Volume
White Paper
Road Map
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

the first , choose coin with hight volume transaction
second , for what coin used ( payment , Investment , etc )
third , how many exchanger coin can be trade avaliable.
maybe just is for now Iam know.
simply words are just like that , when you choose it for long term investment then you should look for how big the community and who's the most influence supporter/developer there to make sure it will live longer than what you expected .

but if you look for short term one , just take the opportunity on the pump moments , where the market volume higher than usual.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

Good coin or altcoin is very unpredictable. I can say here in crypto currebcy world just have to guess in many coins to trade or invest with. But there are certain things you need to consider. Just check its backgrouind about that coin and how many wants to invest with it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

The only good coins I see are the top 5 in the market cap. Trading is never been easy, the market is unpredictable and high risk is involve.
I think your opinion is too negative. There are many good coins out of the top 5 in the market cap that can bring a lot of profit if you invest in them. Example i bought GVT coin when it was ICO with $1 of price and now the price of GVT is $29. I think that no coins in top 5 can bring me much profit like GVT. Having many good coins but important you have to analyze all before you want to investing in.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

First you have to invest some money that is not predestined for daily expenses. Trading, regardless of the information, has a certain risk. If you have this money, then you can invest in a specific currency based on currency history indicators. This is a thing that can be solved with experience. At first it will be harder. You do not have to worry about the money you invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

Try find coins that has own blockchain. See their roadmap and whitepaper. If you find token also, then try some utility tokens, not a payment token. Because payment token is useless, too much fee. Better pay it with eth rather than payment tokens.

shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency can be fruitful if we select the right cryptocurrency to invest. That's why we have to be careful while investing our money in cryptocurrency. We can earn a good amount of money by trading cryptocurrency. On the other hand, there will be huge chance of big loss if we are new.I think that, Currency Market : https://coinmarketcap.com is best way for choose good coin.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Good coins usually have clear information and excellent road maps, from teams, websites, and all the information we need about the coins can be obtained easily.

ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I think you really have to study the project before joining,  first you have to check the team,  the market cap,  the white paper,  their communication channel and the product or services they are offering also the ratings and reviews from the ico experts. 
Hardin_Ru

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

Market Cap
Team Behind the coin including investors
Volume
White Paper
Road Map
The most important thing is the community. If there is no community then ico can not succeed
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I think you really have to study the project before joining,  first you have to check the team,  the market cap,  the white paper,  their communication channel and the product or services they are offering also the ratings and reviews from the ico experts. 
For me, you have always been a problem, I chose or intuitively or went on the occasion of other users who advertised and talked about a particular project. Only in this way I chose a more or less worthwhile project, but I want to say that today you can pay attention not only to the sphere of gambling activity, but also to other projects that in any case will have a perspective. The fact is that the company ico is expanding and increasing in volumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: