Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I do have many friends who refers good coins, they are experienced many good coins that fit to your desired ones. We are all happy that good coins have higher price because I understand that those coins might hold longer investment and it seems we are all monitored to it. If you once encountered the coin you didn't know,  be sure to check it and ask the expert to know it's value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

You can find anything about some coin with coinmarketcap. With that infomatian, you can start analyzing about their historical, project concept, roadmap, teams, coin volume. For newbie, maybe you must read about the coin will pump but when you has expert, you can analyst with your self.
Coinmarketcap is a good site, however they list coins that are already out of the ico phase, so if you want to get coins still in ico you need to look for sites dedicated themselves to list all the upcoming icos, you will need to join telegram, reddit and slack groups to stay in top of all the information, so as you can see to analize a coin can become a full time job really fast.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

You can find anything about some coin with coinmarketcap. With that infomatian, you can start analyzing about their historical, project concept, roadmap, teams, coin volume. For newbie, maybe you must read about the coin will pump but when you has expert, you can analyst with your self.
Coinmarketcap is a good site, however they list coins that are already out of the ico phase, so if you want to get coins still in ico you need to look for sites dedicated themselves to list all the upcoming icos, you will need to join telegram, reddit and slack groups to stay in top of all the information, so as you can see to analize a coin can become a full time job really fast.
What we need to do is to analyze and figure out the right coin which basically we all know we can see it in coinmarketcap. Also, look at how it made up until how the coin is going to distribute, we need to consider as well those developers that have a highly impact with the coin, reading their whitepaper too see the roadmap plan so you will know how they are going to execute their project.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

you can see the background and future plan of the man who has created the coin. what his near future plan with that coin. I mean road map is very important to choose a good coin.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

What I look for a coin to invest to is first the team I make sure to dig the background every team member also its very important that they are active and always communicate to the community, next is the project and development and I keep track if they meet what’s in the whitepaper. These are the major things I gather before I invest to make sure that I am putting my money in the right investment.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

Check bounty programs and also check websites if its legit and always remember if many of people buying a right coin it means it have a chance its a legit.
If you want to choose some good coin, then prior to making any kind of decision, you have to put in some good amount of efforts. You have to study the behavior as well as the past record of all the coins which are there in the world of digital currency.

You have to ten make a suitable choice by looking at all the options. You can also get some good suggestions from the ones who are already there in crypto world.

pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

I will recommend bitcoin to those people who do not experience in selecting altcoin. Because you need to have good experience so as to choose a good altcoin which have good potential to increase its value. Well you must see the potential of the coin if it is grow successfully
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
You can follow up coin market cap for coin up and down. Coin volume, calculating supply, coin history. You can also follow coin website, whitepaper, roadmap, team etc for coin chose. I think you must understand when you follow that thing a coin. Hope you helped. 
Choosing any of the coins amongst all other coins which are there in the world of digital currency is no doubt really a difficult thing to do.

You really need to think for a long period of item before making any kind of decision, only then you can expect to make some good amount of profit by investing your money in that coin. The best thing to do for this is to study in detail about all the coins and then chose the best suitable coin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

Choosing good coin is not easy. Because you need to make a lot of research about the altcoin you want to buy.  You can get information about the coin like the purposes and advantage if you invest to that coin.  But remember even the coin have potential you need to invest only your extra money or you can invest only you can afford to lose incase the coin you bought decrease. Actually we don't know what's really happen to the coin we only have prediction or possible to happen so that's why we say the coin is good to invest.  It's your chouce what coin you invest base on your opinion or the information you get.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

To me a good coin is something I want to keep as a long term investment. In that sense, I cannot trust any of the new super hyped projects appearing everyday.

A crypto project is not born as a "good coin", that classification can only be achieved after a long hard fight to withstand the market fluctuations, community changes and all other turmoil.

Therefore, a good coin is not the one that popped out of nowhere yesterday but a project that has been around long enough to prove it's worth.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

At least read their white-paper and know what the fuck is that project. Searching for complains of people who are investing about that to know what exactly the project does.
You can choose a good coin by asking for help or asking for an advice what is the best coin to buy with lower price but has a great future and you can totally choose a good coin by analizing the market what is the coins that has a great price. And you can choose a good coin by exploring in this forum.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:25:02 PM by racistyui

Good coin only shows up when you're evaluating it with many features. The most important feature is the liquidity which will give you exactly how that coin gonna be in the future, not much exactly but enough to spot a good coin for business.

S.Alam

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

In fact, there are some capillaries of good currency sphere. For example, in a capital book-marker, you first need to know about it, its volume, how log she has been in the marker, etc.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Good coins are hardly to spot because there are too many similar coins now in the crypto market and it's impossible for us to spot which one is the best.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Research will our be our foundation on choosing an altcoin. But for me I usually gamble on 1 coin in which reviews were earn a lot buy some of youtube reviewers that make presentation which really also convince me on investing on it.

white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

The choice of the coin depends on what your plans are. It depends whether you want to trade or just hold for a long term investment. Trading wise, just choose a coin with fairly large peaks and troughs over a pretty much stable average line. For long term investments, do your own research before buying.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

The choice of the coin depends on what your plans are. It depends whether you want to trade or just hold for a long term investment. Trading wise, just choose a coin with fairly large peaks and troughs over a pretty much stable average line. For long term investments, do your own research before buying.

Well any established coins or those that fall in the top 5 or ten alts are basically good for holding for a time since they're likely to have a roadmap which should be available in their sites. Now that would depend on your interpretation if you'll consider them good coins or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Well any established coins or those that fall in the top 5 or ten alts are basically good for holding for a time since they're likely to have a roadmap which should be available in their sites. Now that would depend on your interpretation if you'll consider them good coins or not.
The fact is that a person who does not have information about coins and the order they represent, will not be able to understand the exchange and will not be able to make a choice. Of course, a professional who has long been involved in practical activities write, can determine visually the prospects of a particular project.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Well i dont agree if you say that everyone says trading is easy because i dont say trading is easy.
I can not imagine what will happen if trading is that so easy. Everyone will just going to be rich and all people will come to this crypto to trading because ots easy. In reality, trading is difficult, only people who have skill that can really ending with profit.
mikey12

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

All altcoin is great., they all have a good future with the development of the digital age,. but there are some coins that can provide quick acceleration to trade,, I prefer: eth, Bitcoincash and Dogecoin or even IOTA.. because only 4 such coins which has been giving me big income with trade,,. these FOUR coins have accelerated up to more than 10 times,., Now you can understand what am talking about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: