Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

The choice of the coin depends on what your plans are. It depends whether you want to trade or just hold for a long term investment. Trading wise, just choose a coin with fairly large peaks and troughs over a pretty much stable average line. For long term investments, do your own research before buying.

that's true, if you need a quick gain profit choose an alt coins that's move each volume from time to time, that's are the good coins to trade if you want to trade everyday, but if you want a long term investment, you can choose a coin were in, you think if will give you a good profit in the future, i suggest make a wide research about that coins, so that you will not regret in the long run, cause it's hard to find a good coins to trade in. it takes a lot of time and patience if you are in trading world.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

If to choose a coin that has good quality may be too difficult but Normally I tend to judge a coin from within whitepaper and coinmarketcap to help me know the quality of coin that will be made for trading and do not ever worry if the price is experiencing a decline when it is trading because it can make a person to experience losses.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

i think you should choose coins in top 20, they will have chance to growth fast and give you the profit you want. you have to find coins which people want to mine, they can become the real currency for transactions

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

This things are genuinely right which the best tips to pick great coin that can help like me who beginning up to be naturally Jr Member.We all realize that all coins are great which its estimation was best for us to earn.For me to pick bitcoin is the means by which your exertion revamp as far as take an examination and concentrate their experience which can help us to get a decent coin.That's the reason our exertion and devotion is vital to get what we need.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Most of the coins that are ranked high, these are often the potential coin and development team are always very good, they always have many plans to develop in the future, we choose them, we will receive great benefits. Now is my own experience, I usually evaluate a coin is good or bad depending on the community of that project, if they have a strong community and always support the project, the development trend in the future will be huge, then the field they contribute
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Before investing in any coin you need to set a goal that "How long do you want to hold your investment?" Because every coin have their own concepts.One can make you profit within a few days another can after 6 months or 1 year. Look at the historical data and observe their trend line and market cap comparing to others. How fast their are growing is also important. Their ranking can another important point.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Before investing in any coin you need to set a goal that "How long do you want to hold your investment?" Because every coin have their own concepts.One can make you profit within a few days another can after 6 months or 1 year. Look at the historical data and observe their trend line and market cap comparing to others. How fast their are growing is also important. Their ranking can another important point.

That's not a bad advice but how can one look at the historical line of a project only few weeks old?

Over the last few months a lot of money was invested in brand new coins/tokens without any past history, absolutely nothing.

I would never use any of those assets to anything besides day trading. IMHO a coin to hold must have a history attached to it.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

in my experience, you should choose coin which has a good projects to support the coins development. For example, i buy PKT because Playkey is a good project which provide the service where gamers can hire PC system to play strong game. That is a nice project.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

The issue is that Coin Market Cap allows you to look at basically every coin in the world. Many of these random small market cap coins get incredible gains of 100%+ per day. I want you to understand that these coins are not good investments and they are basically just gambling
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

It is a really very difficult task to choosing a currency for investment purposes . It requires hard work and study. There are many coins, where investments can be more risky and more likely to lose money. So if you want to invest in ICO projects, then you would expect to read ico white paper and find out what the projects actually stand
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

Well check the history of the coin it's past data, the team that makes the coin and it's previous whitepaper it is really hard to predict what's coin gonna rise but by checking those quality you can choose a good coin and the other thing is its popularity another factor of one coins, its price depends on the law of supply and demand so if there is really a high demand then you can see that the coin is going to rise

empefaif

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

Well check the history of the coin it's past data, the team that makes the coin and it's previous whitepaper it is really hard to predict what's coin gonna rise but by checking those quality you can choose a good coin and the other thing is its popularity another factor of one coins, its price depends on the law of supply and demand so if there is really a high demand then you can see that the coin is going to rise

Checking the history of the coin won't help you much. 5 years ago, did anyone check the history data of Bitcoin ? NOPE. You have to dig deep down inside of the project/coin to figure out what is the point that could turn this coin into another king of crypto-currencies. Checking the past data is more likely check the H2H history in gambling and it isn't worked all the time. Smiley

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

considering that we are in a bullish market, even holding those strong coins will make your portfolio bleed in red. in these cases, what do you recommend to do?
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I think choose some coins in top 50 biggest and buy.With people have know nothing about crypto, then my suggestion is the best way to buy good altcoin. People dont have to do research themself and just follow the community.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
Merited by rejin29x (1)

You have to do some researches. First of all you have to learn some general thins about coins and icos. What are good points and that are nogos. Then you have to know what project is behind the coin. And if your new in this sector, you have to do some researches about that. So you have to do a lot of work. 
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

You have to do some researches. First of all you have to learn some general thins about coins and icos. What are good points and that are nogos. Then you have to know what project is behind the coin. And if your new in this sector, you have to do some researches about that. So you have to do a lot of work.
People persists tell us about find the team project bla bla bla ,... but do you know the real facts about most of coins is the team development which showing up is anonymous or fake id , none of them reall have a true identification. So how can you just spot a good coin by checking a name that doesn't exist or being fake?
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Check the information below-
Read whitepaper
Research TEAM
Join support channels and make sure they are responsive and active
Make sure it's opensource and monitoring activity, see that they are actively working on improvements, bug fixes, feature request
Check and confirm roadmap and make sure it has realistic goals set in place
I think if these data are correct then good coins will be..
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

Most of the coins that are ranked high, these are often the potential coin and development team are always very good, they always have many plans to develop in the future, we choose them, we will receive great benefits. Now is my own experience, I usually evaluate a coin is good or bad depending on the community of that project, if they have a strong community and always support the project, the development trend in the future will be huge, then the field they contribute
I disagree with you, coins on the present top right now are coin that already developed and it's not worth to invest in if you're a big-think man or else you won't earn good profits as bottom coins can give to you. So i guess better to select the bottom coin which is potiental to invest rather investing top coin right now.
khalilsa

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

I think he answers that the number of currencies is small and the team is strong and has distinct projects
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

Firstly you have to know what the project is about and what makes them stand tall amongst other projects.Also the team involved in the coin is important,last the coin supply should be such that it can fetch you good returns eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: