Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10112 times)
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Personally, i choose coins with little supply and solid projects. I try to follow news about each coin in their telegram channel.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

it is very hard nowadays to pick a good coin where you can make a ton of gains in it. hopefully there will be a reversal next month. it has been very stressful lately seeing all reds.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

You can also see what the maximum prices were at the coin and if now the price for this coin is much lower (unless of course this coin is not a shitcoin), then you can buy such a coin for a long time. The market is cyclical and prices always return to historical highs and exceed them.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

it is very difficult to determine a good coin because it will be very different after going down to the market, the usual way I do is to look
1. history of coin development
2. team
3. road map
4. the purpose of the coin
this is only part of the common practice, and luck is needed here
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

what I know and advise you to pay attention to the market cup for time to time and you will know which is the most beautiful or good coins today. thanks.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

It is difficult to get the good coins in this job, try to select the good project with the best team behind the project. Looking also in the market cap is also the good one you can see there the capability of the coins.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
Merited by Soranith (1)

You'll need to devote a significant amount of time to study several projects.

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scams, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the art crypto developments.

- What is the current marketcap?

A coin already above 100mil might not be the best bet if you can find a good one below 100 mil with a good growth perspective.

- What is the current/total coin supply?

Scarcity might prove to be an added value in the long run if you are planning to hold a coin and leave it for your kids!

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

For me this the best way to know if the coin have potential to increase or not. First you need to make a lot of research to the coin you want to buy becayse if you do that for sure you will know if the coin have potential according to the feedback and to the project and their purposes. But even the coin have potential to increase they have possible the price decrease so be careful.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

When I have extra money to invest into a coin I make sure to do a lot of research about a certain coin. First thing I check is the whole project and if they already have a working one. Next is team must be very transparent with the progress of the project and I also check the circulating and total supply of the coin. I also includes the current price of a coin and wait for the right price to enter.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

You need learning more about both crypto currencies and trading firstly. Get more knowledge, then start studying the market and choose the most promising coins or tokens which have good potential to rise in the future. You need to check the project behind the coin /token and check its features, team and devs, site..This will help you to distingue the good ones.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

You need to do some work to know if this coin will have a future. At first read the whitepaper. Make some researches about the project. Is it useful? Is there another project who makes the same? Where are the team members? Whats the target group? Whats the goals of the project? So it have to be somewhing new and creative and not just some coin who want to be the next bitcoin. If you ddo all these things, and you still think that the project is good, invest in the coin/token.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

For me this the best way to know if the coin have potential to increase or not. First you need to make a lot of research to the coin you want to buy becayse if you do that for sure you will know if the coin have potential according to the feedback and to the project and their purposes. But even the coin have potential to increase they have possible the price decrease so be careful.
In some big projects, there is sometimes a price drop. In particular, airdrop-rich coins can often be below the exit prices. It is necessary to do an airdrop investigation in case of this situation, if the coin has made airdrops, there is no need to worry.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

My basis if a coin is a good one was
1. See the graphs in cmc, look for it if you like the flow
Also choose the token that have a high volume
2 look at the road map,  is it ongoing and finished by the date presented. If yes its good sign
3 the whitepaper, read it and analize
4 the website and the members is showed on it. Well presented professionally
5needed a strong community

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Choosing a coin for investment purposes is really not such an easy task, in fact it require a lot of study, hard work and much more.

Because there are a a lot of scam coins, where investment can be more risky and more chances are to lose money.

So try to look at the teams of every project you want to invest in.

However to buy any altcoins you need to study the historical data to find out the past performance of that particular coins.

But like i said it's not easy, maybe buy top 20 altcoin in coinmarketcap is a good way.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

At first to choose alt-coin which is ideal is difficult at first. but in order for us to earn profit inside the manner. It is necessary to affirm which is ideal coin to invest. we must thoroughly take a look at the road map, behind the team's challenge, improvement of the coin, and of course its deliver is a plus. those could assist in selecting right alt-coins.

Choosing a good and best keyboard is little difficult but it is the most important thing for investing for this case you will need to see the previous history and development of that currency it is very helpful for each and every investors before making an investment.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

If to choose a coin that has good quality may be too difficult but Normally I tend to judge a coin from within whitepaper and coinmarketcap to help me know the quality of coin that will be made for trading and do not ever worry if the price is experiencing a decline when it is trading because it can make a person to experience losses.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

You must carefully choose the coins first.
You can check Bittrex so you can find a good coin or you can see it at www.coinmarketcap.com here is a great platform to find new coins.
Another great option is CoinGecko.com. In addition to listing each coin, it assigns a rating of public interest, activity developer and other metrics.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Have very truly written above.... we begin with www.coinmarketcap.com, besides there is a lot of information on the Internet on ways of investment and trade. There is a lot of coins, it is necessary yмeнь to look for information is a guarantee of your success

emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

In my opinion first you should see the quantitative features like market cap, total supply and circulating supply etc.. After you have done the quantitive research you should make the qualitative features like the team, advisors , whitepaper and the aim of the project etc.This is how i choose a good coin
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

You must carefully choose the coins first.
You can check Bittrex so you can find a good coin or you can see it at www.coinmarketcap.com here is a great platform to find new coins.
Another great option is CoinGecko.com. In addition to listing each coin, it assigns a rating of public interest, activity developer and other metrics.
You can also find some other platform where a lot of good coins can be found, but the problem is how to choose a good one if a person do not have any experience or study about such coins, I do not think that it can be consider as easy task. For that one must need good experience and must have good study about coins and only then he can find such a good coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: