Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

The best thing to do to determined whether the electronic coin or virtual coin in the market are good to invest is to relay from the feedback of the investors because they are the one who will provides you assurance to invest.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
choosing the right coin is always needed because it is your money that depends here. So we are talking here about alt coins which we know that most of it are copies of bitcoin trying to rise. Well, not all coins that do not pump or got a high price is scam, it just did not succeed so basically, all participants will not gain that much and if you invested on the so called 'shit coin' then you probably lost what you invested.  So to prevent these from happening, you can check for the ico's background and the replies from fellow bitcoiners. You should also seek for their development team and their background in the field, if their past projects has succeed then you can assume that this coin is worth investing to.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

In order to choose a good coin for the investing, you need to first decide for how long you are going to store the tokens. After that, already choose a project, study white paper, get acquainted with the team, see people's feedback about this project. Also it is necessary to pay attention to the amount of collected funds on ICO. Well, in the end you need to listen to yourself and buy. Good luck and x’profits
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

that's actually a Million Dollar Question...
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that in order to be able to choose a good coin, you need to pay attention to the following factors. Who are you releasing, what are the applications for real life, Human Development how does the community have a lot of people, who is the project development team, who are the DEV team, whether they are large or not, are really good and experienced, future plans How is that ... That's all you need to care about.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

You should start by asking yourself how much you believe or not in the cryptocurrencies' future. If you are going to buy you should be ready to hold your assets for a significant amount of time...

Then you should devote some time to study, creating a list of things to check before you invest in a project.

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scams, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the art crypto developments.

- What is the current marketcap?

A coin already above 100mil might not be the best bet if you can find a good one below 100 mil with a good growth perspective.

- What is the current/total coin supply?

Scarcity might prove to be an added value in the long run if you are planning to hold a coin and leave it for your kids!

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

I suppose you meant "how to find a good coin?"
The best source is usually their white paper , if you have time enough to read it fully detailed you will find out a lot , and you don't need to trust on anybody else's theory!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Simply these are checkups you have to do when picking a good coin.

1. Read the white paper first.Its very important.

2. If its coin check the market circulation and current supply.

3. Check the leading people of the coin/token.(CEO,Developer,Chief Technical Officer)

4.Chart analyze is very important.

5.Don't get cheated with attractive web designs of the coin website.

CryptoAngelAI

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

You can check
www.crypto-angel.com
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

It is really hard to choose a good coin, there are now many shitcoins all over the cryptocurrency market. If we want to not lose our money, then we should really choose a good coin. One of the techniques that we should always do is to check the background of the coin, we should know if their team and their advisor is good.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

It depends on your skills and experience. If you've been through investing, you look at the wave chart you'll find out. And in particular you have to know that the field of the coin sector works in the future. You should consider many aspects to make the right decision.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

The basis for me to determine if it is good or not is its volume. Because if it has a low volume then there's only few people who patronize it and the sell & buy orders is tenuous. Next is its voltality because the less voltality the less profit you'll get. Yet, the background of that coin when it was an ICO before.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I am choosing a good coin when I am trading cryptocurrencies by looking the 24hr volume. If the volume is high, it means that the coin is good for trading. But not all of the coins that have high volume is profitable, there are some altcoins that are only bubbled.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

The best thing to do to determined whether the electronic coin or virtual coin in the market are good to invest is to relay from the feedback of the investors because they are the one who will provides you assurance to invest.

And also always check the volume of that coins if it has a high or low volume, high volume could give you a profitable income, second check the 24hours price if it is moving or not cause there are some alt coins that doesn't move their price at all. These are some guidelines in choosing alt coins to trade in.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

There are two coins of good coin future itself.the digital currencies are provided to market place in money the good coin used to peoples are happy to the future.the good invested and profit of coins should be btc and altcoin business for suitable in the system.the process of good work in the coin business of save the future to good decision of life.
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Here’s 13 questions you should ask yourself before investing in a specific cryptocurrency:
1. Is there a real world problem that the company is trying to solve?
2. Will their proposed solution drastically improve the way things are currently done?
3. If the company was to solve this problem, would the solution be newsworthy, profitable and useful to society?
4. How will they monetize this currency? Is there enough of a need for the coin or token to fuel increasing demand?
5. Does the company’s roadmap outline a sound strategy towards achieving their goal?
6. Are the milestones listed on their roadmap realistic, and will they be newsworthy?
7. Is the company currently on track with their roadmap, and do they have a good track record of meeting their milestones?
8. Based on their past experience, do the team demonstrate the ability to achieve their roadmap?
9. Is this company the one most likely, amongst its competitors, to succeed at creating a blockchain solution for the problem they’ve identified?
10. Does the company have any pre-existing businesses, apps or products that you can review and, if so, are they any good?
11. Is the currency undervalued? Is the market cap low? Is there room to grow?
12. Are you satisfied that there are no foreseeable changes to society or technology that will alter the need for the company’s proposed solution?
13. Do you believe this project will still exist in 5 years time?
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

not a good coin at all, which you mainly check is how the coin project runs its system and builds it into a useful development mechanism. some people think that through the supply circulation and max supply coin without knowing the development of the coin is good or not

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I do not know exactly how to choose a good coin. I just do with normal theoary. that is choosing coins which have a good team and potential product or service for the economy. I believe that i can get profit when investing in them

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

Based on the number of users of that coin and it's availability and how accessable it is . While I was finding stuffs about cyrpto currency I came across a video which said that dogecoin is the more underrated cyrpto currency and some region uses it Mainly. So dogecoin can have a good future . Well I don't know about it properly but you can definitely try to research about it
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

I believe the above post has finished saying what I want to say
But I still have to say Many projects may also come to the trading platform is the roadmap end
Choose those who have technical support And the developer is everyone know Of course the risks are everywhere
But you can see coinmarketcap Top10 , Excellent projects are always excellent projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: