Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
anahillesheim

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

a good research on the team behind the currency and its proposal in the market is essential before investing money in it. A good thing to do too and try to buy it in a token form (usually buying the coins in the ED before it goes out to the market in general almost always profitable) another interesting point also to be observed in the coins that are already arranged in the market and its timeline, check the variations and their capital and essential before any investment, that is how I check
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

The best time to sort after good coins is now, the downtrend. You can take advantage of good resources like coinmarketcap.com and   https://athda.com/  for checking out the all time high of almost (if not all) Cryptocurrencies. For coinmarketcap.com, It's cool to check out coins with high trading volume because it means it has community interest and there are others that are actually trading it.

healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

First of all you should find coin website. Then also should find project roadmap, team activity's , whitepaper, plane etc. When a team work in their roadmap absolutely this type of coin are going it's target.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Before trading the crypto-currencies, you should have the backgroud of blockchain or some related technology. If you are not familiar with it, you should come to learn. Then you should choose some of potencial coins which you can see the volume and price from the market and collect information about them. At last, you decide to buy the interested one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

A coin to invest effectively, it must create the necessary and effective utility for the user. If you do not want to choose which coin has become popular, you can refer to and search for quality ico campaigns. I usually invest in the existing coins in the market with popularity and create a trend for users.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

You should try to focus your attention more on the crypto-currencies that have a lot of users using it and trading it on the trading market, as the price of these altcoins would always have a higher chance to recover its price during a huge price dip in the crypto-currencies trading market.

Trading volume by itself can be a misleading factor if taken out of the coin's tech specs context.

All PoS v3 coins have a significant portion of the current supply locked away inside the masternode supporting the network. This is a feature, not a weakness. With PoS coins people keep their coins staking inside their wallets thus generating income.

For instance,  DMD has ~51% of the existing coins inside masternodes and that is a good thing, aimed at keeping a stable price.

Therefore, a coin with relatively low volume can still be a good coin

yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that to be able to choose good coin you need to spend a lot of time. You need to find out what the application has in practice, in addition to the DEV development team includes who, they have experience in this field or not. Specific development strategies in the coming years, whether the community is crowded or not. These are all very important things that you always have to pay attention to.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:13 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that to be able to choose good coin you need to spend a lot of time. You need to find out what the application has in practice, in addition to the DEV development team includes who, they have experience in this field or not. Specific development strategies in the coming years, whether the community is crowded or not. These are all very important things that you always have to pay attention to.
It not needs a lot of time to read and analyze any coin. Because if you already saw and build up to your mind what are the possibilities that may happen on them with their status right now then you will know if its worth it to buy among on its competitors or if it is the only one or first to do that technology then its better than others. Follow their activities and how they work on it with further information of updates.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

Once you get some advice from some of these comments, and you have decided which coin/s you'd like to start trading, check out https://changenow.io/?utm_source=BitcoinTalk. It is a crypto exchange service that enables you to buy/trade over 85 alt-coins and you also have the option of remaining fully anonymous. You don't even need to create an account—it's pretty neat!

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

read everything about project  you have: newspaper, facebook, tweet, whitepaper, telegram, forum,github . The more information you have the more you will choose the right coin to invest. but really take long time .
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

For me to choose a good coin is mostly i depend on its price and also the market cap. When the history of its price is increasing as time goes by then it is a good coin. Aside from depending on its price everything about the coin also matters. How good is its project and what benefit will it will give us. Read the whitepaper of the coins you want to invest on to, to evaluate if it is good for your investment.

kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

There are so many good coins and you can try bitcoin ethereum or ripple.
Try here to start investing in low prices and hold it and you'll earn a lot.
These are Altcoin top and top 3 CMC but the profit it brings may not be the highest. Select the Altcoin you have listed on the exchange and invest in Altcoin with a large community. If you find it, this will be a great option. It will help you make more profits come unexpectedly.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

There are so many good coins and you can try bitcoin ethereum or ripple.
Try here to start investing in low prices and hold it and you'll earn a lot.
These are Altcoin top and top 3 CMC but the profit it brings may not be the highest. Select the Altcoin you have listed on the exchange and invest in Altcoin with a large community. If you find it, this will be a great option. It will help you make more profits come unexpectedly.

I agree with you. Altcoin with large and strong community that already listed on exchange has a big probability to be successful and sustainable. My biggest profit since i got into crypto comes from mid-term hodl of valuable altcoins (Nano and Tron).
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

You need to pay attention to market cap, price, position on the list and where it is traded.
Agree to this. The market cap is really important, but also the team behind and the technology behind the project. There are many coins now that is not legit, they are just here just to scam people. It is really required to research first before getting into it, a good coin has really transparency.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

This requires you to determine whether your chosen currency can invest. First of all, you can understand some of the currencies based on a white paper like a project, and then think about whether the currency has a good future after entering the market. I think this is the most important issue for you to decide to invest in the currency.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Be active on forums, this is how you learn about new coins. Its a good thing if there is transperency for the project and if the team is active in the community. Also research they idea and what the coin offers.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

You can choose a good coin if you will study the team behind the coin. The team and the developer behind of the coin is the key for the coin to become successful. There are many solid team and developers behind altcoins, you should choose promising coin for you to make money.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

I recently discovered a relatively new Altcoin, its name is realchain, you can directly display the realchain's smart hardware at the tokensky conference in Korea before Google search, realchain. I haven't saved the picture, I'm sorry. Need you to search, realchain's smart hardware can identify the authenticity of alcohol and cosmetics and milk, provided that the manufacturer and realchain partnership, realchain white paper planning in May 2018 will have 1000 firm categories. Now the price of realchain is very low, I have already bought realchain and hope realchain goes to the moon
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

In addition to the analysis of the coin, it is important to master the skills of analysis of the market. Not always jump graphics in one direction or another means that it goes in that direction. Sometimes it's just a rollback. Watch the tutorials, learn the basics of trading and try very carefully. But! Always know that trading is a risk and you can lose everything! Be emotionally balanced and calm!
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Choosing the good coins is not that easy. The price is still unpredictable even if the crypto is new or old in the market. I experienced buying to both new and old coins but I ended up losses in both cryptocurrencies. For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value. I do see the current value of it and potential of the growth in the future as I consider myself less trader and more investor so I do invest for the long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: