Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10110 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that to be able to choose a good coin is very difficult and requires you to have the experience and credible sources to choose a good coin to invest. You have to find out about the large community, what applications and how it will develop in the future, the DEV team has extensive experience in developing in this market or not. There are many problems you need to care about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Trading is not so easy than you know its so risky because every second,minute, hours the price can be change and if you do are wrong move your capital can be loss Smiley
By the way I choose a coin with  high potential to click in the market choose a good developer with a real product not a promissing project.
Always analyze there goal road map this can give you an idea if the project is real and not a promising one.
ammobile69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

1. Check the Marketcap.
2. Check the Coin/Tokens Website and the Roadmap and the Team
3. Join Telegram Channel of your choice
4. Make some researches about the Token/Coin and Team Members
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

I am sticking with those popular coins to be exact because that is much kore reliable because they are already popular so nothing to be afraid of actually like bitcoins and ethereum for example they are the top 2 successful coins in the whole world and even if they are falling they will always manage to get up so i am sticking with that thing i am unvesting inthose two because it keeps me comfortable and confident.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

In choosing in Trading exchange platform, of course you must check first the volume market of the coins, then next is buy support find out how strong it is, if the there is no buyer stay away from it or if the market volume is below .5BTC find another one.
ajiejot

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

It is really choose a good coin. But I will share my knowledge to you identifying a good coin, for me, I am evaluating a coin in first, the technology behind their project if the project is the best, GO. Second, the total supply, it should now so high. The community, like social medias account/telegram channel, last is the team, if they are active or legit. Research on your own.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Whoever said that trading is easy is highly mistaken. It’s in fact the toughest type of investment. Then for deciding the coin in which you should invest, you have to check the past performance of the coin, its present worth and market capitalization, the project behind it, its white paper, and, the team working behind it.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:50:45 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 08:05:17 PM by exalterego

Everyone says trading is easy
Who told you that?
On the contrary, everybody says that trading requires technical skills, capacity for analysing and, of course, time and patience.
One cannot just come "off the street" and start earning his millions - he should have some background and specific knowledge.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Everyone says trading is easy

Who did tell you that?
On the contrary, everybody says that trading requires technical skills, capacity for analysing and, of course, time and patience.
One cannot just come "off the street" and start earning his millions - he should have some background and specific knowledge.
dating for many users of crypto-currencies, which recently joined our community, already the result there are equal opportunities. Even with the help of the bitcointalk forum, you can learn a lot of information and start using it for the intended purpose.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Ekaterina32

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

The main crypto currency is bitcoin, most people use it, it has the largest capitalization and rate. But I do not advise investing all funds in one currency, it is better to divide it into several. But crypto currency more than 700, how to choose the right and not to lose? Ideally, of course, before buying any coin, you need to study it, understand if there is potential, and generally in the topic you need to understand. But if there is no time and no desire for this, it can be made easier: to take the top 10 of the Crypto-currency by capitalization. If most investors chose these crypto currencies, then they are worth it, the probability of their draining is low.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scams, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the art crypto developments.

- What is the current marketcap?

A coin already above 100mil might not be the best bet if you can find a good one below 100 mil with a good growth perspective.

- What is the current/total coin supply?

Scarcity might prove to be an added value in the long run if you are planning to hold a coin and leave it for your kids!

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

For me choosing a good coin is hard because there's alot and it is most fake news and sometimes fake news is hard to not believe because it's just too good which means it can dump.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Firstly, you should analyze project which coin you want to buy.
1. Idea of project
2. Whitepaper
3. Team
4. MarketCap
I like and hold coin projects: NEM/ZRX/NPXS/MWAT
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

You have to pay attention to market cap, price, position.then you need to choose good coin and invest your money in it.
valera10

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

In order to know what coin to buy on the market, I advise you, first carefully study the project itself, as well as its product. The product should be in demand among the society.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

If I were to choose if that coin is good or not, I would like to point out mostly to its project concept and future development on their roadmap. If their roadmap sits pretty well in the position to make an impact in the cryptocurrency market, I would strongly believe that coin is gonna be good. However, if there is no further development of the coin, expect that its future is not going to be good after all. Just sayin’.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

by reading their white paper, and investigating about their team , You need to see what is the project and can it be even useful?
you need to see the markets of that coin , does it have a good reputation and market cap or not? the number of coins matter if it is a token the platform that is using it matters , and remember never invest anything in crypto market you cant afford to lose.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

many people say trading is easy but it is only valid last year, nowadays it is very difficult to get profit in trading because price movement is difficult in prediction, this year I suffered a lot of losses, hopefully at the end of the year my losses can change with profit, learn to improve my skills in trade.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

To choose a good coin you have to find out a lot of things regarding this issue. at first, you have to judge the developer team and their vision. In this case, whitepaper would be helpful for you to find out various types of clue. I think the demand market capital is one of the most important parts of this issue. But project vision is very crucial for choosing a good coin for me.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

To make a investment in a good coin we need to study and keep a lot of things in minds like Past performance, team(experience and vision), Product scope in market, Volume and supply, Coins marketing strategies and future growth plans etc. Evaluation of all these things give us a overview of the coin and gives a vision of future growth of that coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: