Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.
Arena Space is for all people who loves to play, have fun and being stress free. This will help people to enjoy their lives even just seeing lots of beautiful images, effects, more advance technologies and being with their love ones.
yes let us bring all of family in here cause its not just all about games its like a real park they have coffee shop there and food stall
It's a hassle free experience for those who experience a virtual reality scenery. It's the most beautiful thing to see for us. Even though im not experienced it for myself. I would love to try it also if given the opportunity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.

Hope to have one in every country, once this project gets launched, I believe wherever country gets one, that country would take in not just a virtual park but also an asset to be proud about. Hope to see the project soon. One more thing, I really like that the project is virtual, its gonna be a big hit to every ages.
IMHO, we can have one here in the Philippines but the problem is, it's not that easy to invest such project here because of the country's system. We Filipinos all know that.
many investors from foreign countries have invest in philippines, even though they know the system of the Philippines. It is not the system to support the arena space, but the people who will use and patronize it. the government will only make a tax deduction. so the chance to have an arena space here in the Philippines is big.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.
You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.

They stated in their website that the park will be atleast 500 square meter . If the arena space decide to build a park to the Philippines , where do you think they build that arena . It will covered a big area , I guess Philippines as of now can't accomodate 500 square meter just for building a park .

Its possible but out of the vicinity near the city or in malls where in they can accomodate one whole floor of the building. The park seems easy to set up, a spacious room and a VR is all you need

If its possible , then how about their customers ? I mean VR technology is one of the advance technology we can have . Im sure the price will be not affordable for all . Lets face the reality that not all the people here in the Philippines will afford such a high price services like Arena Space.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.
You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.

They stated in their website that the park will be atleast 500 square meter . If the arena space decide to build a park to the Philippines , where do you think they build that arena . It will covered a big area , I guess Philippines as of now can't accomodate 500 square meter just for building a park .

Its possible but out of the vicinity near the city or in malls where in they can accomodate one whole floor of the building. The park seems easy to set up, a spacious room and a VR is all you need

If its possible , then how about their customers ? I mean VR technology is one of the advance technology we can have . Im sure the price will be not affordable for all . Lets face the reality that not all the people here in the Philippines will afford such a high price services like Arena Space.
Yeah that is sad truth about ARena Space. Yes, what they offer is very entertaining for all the people and it is truly promising but if the pricing of their service is quite high specially for the 3rd world country like Philippines wherein only few people can avail it. I think they must consider this matter.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
I think its safe if it is not expose in a long period of time. Responsible usage is always the best. Yoi should know the positive and negative effects of the vr device before you use it.
I agree with you. Longtime exposure of using virtual reality devices may cause a negative effects or damage on the eyes of the user. Responsible usage of vr device is always the first priority.

That's right, We still have to be responsible whenever we wanted to experience virtual reality. Its good to experience this kind of entertainment, We are not always in parks like this, So we are still not that much expose with this kind of technology, but if we are expose, then we better be aware of how much time we are spending on VR devices.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.
Based on their presentation, the reason why did they decided to go for ICO was this "Through  the use of the blockchain technology,tokens will securely provide the functioning of the growing money turnover without the need of an additional emission." Hope this answer the question above.

Is this really what the reason why they undergo in crpytoworld ? I thought they need to gather more funds that can help them to make an amusement park that uses VR technologies around the world.
Your ideas enlighten me a bit. Thank you for this.

Using cryptocurrency is the easiest way to invest maybe that's one of the reason why they undergo in cryptoworld.
I think they need to go and enter crypto for them to have more investors and so that people become more aware of their services. There are so many people now in this forum so I guess it will become better if they do and undergo in ICO . It will be a good advertising for their services.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
nowadays everything is possible when it comes to technology. we are now in an era where technology is the king. whoever has an advanced technology is the king . its very possible for this to be built here in philippines.. i hope one of big company here in philippines make a partner with ARENA SPACE to make this things possible.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
I think its safe if it is not expose in a long period of time. Responsible usage is always the best. Yoi should know the positive and negative effects of the vr device before you use it.
I agree with you. Longtime exposure of using virtual reality devices may cause a negative effects or damage on the eyes of the user. Responsible usage of vr device is always the first priority.

That's right, We still have to be responsible whenever we wanted to experience virtual reality. Its good to experience this kind of entertainment, We are not always in parks like this, So we are still not that much expose with this kind of technology, but if we are expose, then we better be aware of how much time we are spending on VR devices.
Yeah I think ARena Space already consider this kind of matter. Maybe they should put a warning or some sort of caution in all of their branch in order for their customers to always remember their health and also to promote being responsible all the time.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.
Based on their presentation, the reason why did they decided to go for ICO was this "Through  the use of the blockchain technology,tokens will securely provide the functioning of the growing money turnover without the need of an additional emission." Hope this answer the question above.

Is this really what the reason why they undergo in crpytoworld ? I thought they need to gather more funds that can help them to make an amusement park that uses VR technologies around the world.
Your ideas enlighten me a bit. Thank you for this.

Using cryptocurrency is the easiest way to invest maybe that's one of the reason why they undergo in cryptoworld.
I think they need to go and enter crypto for them to have more investors and so that people become more aware of their services. There are so many people now in this forum so I guess it will become better if they do and undergo in ICO . It will be a good advertising for their services.

Ofcourse this is one of the reason why they enter here in the crpyto and make an ICO . This will boost and advertise their services.
The more it become popular in this forum the more investors can/will invest to this kind of project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

Yeah I think ARena Space already consider this kind of matter. Maybe they should put a warning or some sort of caution in all of their branch in order for their customers to always remember their health and also to promote being responsible all the time.
I think before creating this kind of project the developer/team conducted a research regarding on that matter. They don't create something bad that will destroy their reputation.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

at a cost of 15-25 $ can all try rides in the virtual amusement park? or there is more than 15-25 $ price of tickets?

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

Facilities are already established, are they planing to expand it on other contries?
yes bro.. but they need investors or sponsors before that.. I'm pretty sure that they have a plan to make arena space known for more country and worldwide and make it best park of the world.. that was exciting right?
Yes, Ofcourse! I can not wait for that to happen in my country, Im so excited.
why not pretty sure world wide will known this kind of facilities, and remember in this time all people they need to accept that high technology will rise soon as possible.

What they wanted to do is for them to make a VR parks worldwide, It will be hard to do , for some country can't accomodate this kind of services. It will require a huge amount of space and an advance technology like VR will become expensive , so I guess we can say that few can avail and use their services. It sad to say this but Im just become realistic.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

Hope to have one in every country, once this project gets launched, I believe wherever country gets one, that country would take in not just a virtual park but also an asset to be proud about. Hope to see the project soon. One more thing, I really like that the project is virtual, its gonna be a big hit to every ages.
IMHO, we can have one here in the Philippines but the problem is, it's not that easy to invest such project here because of the country's system. We Filipinos all know that.

In fact, our country is very much ready to take on arena space. Our country is doing well in terms of economic numbers, we are improving our infrastructure as well. And the government is very supportive of foreign investments being poured into our country. I think that with a good local number, not only will it be feasible but profitable as well.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.
most people here in the Philippines are eager to new technologies like this VR technology. many will try and get it in the Philippines. so far as they do not care if their service is expensive, it is important that they try the latest technology of ARENA SPACE.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0

Thank you for the link! It's a great reference to watch for people who have mind-boggling questions in their mind (including me). I suggest people to watch it if you doubt this project.

I watched the entire video, it's informative to the sense you can conclude that this project will be successful.
i agree i watched the video too and its great, i know it will be successful someday, Goodluck Vr parks.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

at a cost of 15-25 $ can all try rides in the virtual amusement park? or there is more than 15-25 $ price of tickets?
I think the customer will able to experience all of their rides, trails and games in estimated pricing of $15-25. Because that estimation of pricing comes from the ARena Space and since they are the one who knows their pricing details, so it means in $15-25 you are able to experience their service.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
For now let's face the reality arena space priorities rich countries. It's impossible for know to have a vr park here in the Philippines. may be in the near future arena space make a park here in the Philippines.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

I think it’s better to reconcile with other companies that are large enough to speed up construction and provide materials that they needed. if they are planning to build in the philippines
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: