Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

Facilities are already established, are they planing to expand it on other contries?
yes bro.. but they need investors or sponsors before that.. I'm pretty sure that they have a plan to make arena space known for more country and worldwide and make it best park of the world.. that was exciting right?

I think they stated it in to their website , about the reason why they choose to enter cryptoworld eventhough they were successful outside cryptoworld. They want to collect more fund that can be use for them to expand and make a Arena space park in all over the world . Hopefully they can get and raise a enough fund for this . Good Luck devs and team Arena Space.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.
I think the reason why they are prioritizing those country is not because they are rich country, it is because the cryptocurrency in those country is well known by the people. I mean crytocurrency is popular to them to the point that almost half of their population are involve in crypto world.

Yeah , maybe thats also the reason why they choose and prioritizing in giving and building an Arena Space park to those country. Hopefully they give chance to some country that want to have this kind of service and amusement park. VR technologies in park sounds so cool .
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:22:22 AM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.
Based on their presentation, the reason why did they decided to go for ICO was this "Through  the use of the blockchain technology,tokens will securely provide the functioning of the growing money turnover without the need of an additional emission." Hope this answer the question above.

Is this really what the reason why they undergo in crpytoworld ? I thought they need to gather more funds that can help them to make an amusement park that uses VR technologies around the world.
Your ideas enlighten me a bit. Thank you for this.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
Yes, and imagine that your enemy is your friends. I can not wait anymore to try this kind of entertainment it's so interesting.
That's nice, I want to try it to, although it's gonna take more years to invest in our country but hoping to see this in the future.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
Yes, and imagine that your enemy is your friends. I can not wait anymore to try this kind of entertainment it's so interesting.
That's nice, I want to try it to, although it's gonna take more years to invest in our country but hoping to see this in the future.
Yes, it will take a lot of time for us to have it in the Philippines so we should never lose hope because the Philippines does not allow our technology is always late with other countries.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:32:54 AM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.
You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.

They stated in their website that the park will be atleast 500 square meter . If the arena space decide to build a park to the Philippines , where do you think they build that arena . It will covered a big area , I guess Philippines as of now can't accomodate 500 square meter just for building a park .

Its possible but out of the vicinity near the city or in malls where in they can accomodate one whole floor of the building. The park seems easy to set up, a spacious room and a VR is all you need
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:33:31 AM

Yes, it will take a lot of time for us to have it in the Philippines so we should never lose hope because the Philippines does not allow our technology is always late with other countries.

we should stop focusing on our country, Philippines but focus on a richer country. This project is not meant for a third world country yet.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:37:24 AM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.
Based on their presentation, the reason why did they decided to go for ICO was this "Through  the use of the blockchain technology,tokens will securely provide the functioning of the growing money turnover without the need of an additional emission." Hope this answer the question above.

Is this really what the reason why they undergo in crpytoworld ? I thought they need to gather more funds that can help them to make an amusement park that uses VR technologies around the world.
Your ideas enlighten me a bit. Thank you for this.

Using cryptocurrency is the easiest way to invest maybe that's one of the reason why they undergo in cryptoworld.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

we should stop focusing on our country, Philippines but focus on a richer country. This project is not meant for a third world country yet.
Yes, I think so. Arena Space is not for the Philippines today. But maybe in the future, for now our country need to enhance our technology.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:53:06 AM

Can anyone tell me where is the Arena Park here in Asia? If none yet, where is the possible place because I want to go and experience a advance virtual reality with the assist of expert staff.

this project will be focusing on 1st world countries because they aim to be recognized. They don't have services yet in asia, they parks are usually based in russia. Try clicking this link to see their website. https://arenaspace.ru/

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

Yes, I think so. Arena Space is not for the Philippines today. But maybe in the future, for now our country need to enhance our technology.
i know sooner or later Philippines will me able to compete in the rising dawn of technology but right now, let's not focus on that.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.
I think the reason why they are prioritizing those country is not because they are rich country, it is because the cryptocurrency in those country is well known by the people. I mean crytocurrency is popular to them to the point that almost half of their population are involve in crypto world.

Yeah , maybe thats also the reason why they choose and prioritizing in giving and building an Arena Space park to those country. Hopefully they give chance to some country that want to have this kind of service and amusement park. VR technologies in park sounds so cool .

Well as an owner of a developing corporation, they will first focus on the countries that will help them profit bigger, in order to build a new facility on a new country. Targeting a rich country is the best choice then they might build somewhere in china or japan which probably has a high population of people with the enough buying power.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.

ASTRcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

Interesting project, but is only bit in this project that is blockchain the Payment system?
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.

the point here is the experience of the user of how will VR satisfy them compared to other games/park.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

Well as an owner of a developing corporation, they will first focus on the countries that will help them profit bigger, in order to build a new facility on a new country. Targeting a rich country is the best choice then they might build somewhere in china or japan which probably has a high population of people with the enough buying power.

if we're going to start a project, all of us will choose the most feasible place possible. We ought to seek a place where we will profit and at the same time be recognized. Good thing is ARena Space already point out the best place possible, in the long run they, they will be successful.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

Arena Space is for all people who loves to play, have fun and being stress free. This will help people to enjoy their lives even just seeing lots of beautiful images, effects, more advance technologies and being with their love ones.
winkom

Activity: 108

almost a whale

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

Yes, i wish someday, VR parks can make some branch there, its can help for family to spend their time, with their relatives, or for groups friends. can play to that part, i wish someday, atleast 1 parks

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: