Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
In the roadmap everything is written where and how much money will be spent.
In any case, this will be only the beginning of the development of project.
I suggest you to visit the website, all information regarding the project's mission, vision and other information can be found there, also feel free to check out the whitepaper for more detailed information.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

Based on their telegram channel, they already have 30 possible clients to open up franchise program in their respective countries and those 30 possible clients came from 12 different countries. I wish the number of interested in franchising will continuously increase.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:06:36 PM

Based on their telegram channel, they already have 30 possible clients to open up franchise program in their respective countries and those 30 possible clients came from 12 different countries. I wish the number of interested in franchising will continuously increase.
It looks like many of their current clients are just waiting to open up for this opportunity that is why they grab it immediately. I hope Philippines is one of those 12 countries to open up franchise.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

I wonder how the project is going? News and updates are seldom but definitely it might just be caused by the Holidays.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

It looks like many of their current clients are just waiting to open up for this opportunity that is why they grab it immediately. I hope Philippines is one of those 12 countries to open up franchise.
That's great, I hope it will increase their supporter for this news. And many investors will known in all the world of what is good in this project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:23 AM

That's great, I hope it will increase their supporter for this news. And many investors will known in all the world of what is good in this project.
This is a good update because this is only mean that more clients are interested in this kind of project and many investors are looking forward to franchise Arena Space in different countries. More people can experience the Arena.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:59:22 AM

This is a good update because this is only mean that more clients are interested in this kind of project and many investors are looking forward to franchise Arena Space in different countries. More people can experience the Arena.
More franchise in different country, more investors. More investors means more people are trusting the potential of Arena Space to be successful. More people to experience the Arena Space is a big profit to all investors.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

I wonder how the project is going? News and updates are seldom but definitely it might just be caused by the Holidays.
"forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully." That is based on the pinned post on their telegram. Maybe they will continue to update us when the holidays it already ended.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:05:44 AM

"forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully." That is based on the pinned post on their telegram. Maybe they will continue to update us when the holidays it already ended.
Thanks for giving us some information specially inside of the ARENA Space telegram. So far, it's happy to take a little break and have some quality time with friends and family in this season of giving.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

I remember that Arena Space are on process on
opening VR parks in UAE, this is a great news
for all of the investors and supporters of the this
project. keep it up guys!

Thats right and for sure a lot of expats will want to experience Arena Space,  Theres a lot of tourists in that country and Arena Space can be one of the Tourist attraction as soon as its available. 
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

This is indeed a great news ,  I just hope they still continue pursuing and negotiating to some company who also offers good partnership and service to this project .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

Is Arena space have a special bonus for all the participant who want to avail their tokens ? Some of the ICO are giving a special bonus and promo for their token . I guess it will help the project and the ICO to become more popular and to lure more investors .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

Which exchange(s) will ARena Space get listed? Any announcements?

They dont have any update yet about the exchange where the Arena space token can be listed. Im sure they are working on it .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

I check and visit their website and also their telegram, as of the moment there are no updates about what they will do or about the plan they made . Maybe the ICO of arena space will continue after the holiday. Lets wait for it.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?

I doubt its enough, if arena space plan to build more arena space globally 8m usd hard cap is far from enough, its just for the maintenance of some of their park who are already been built . But I guess this is just for the first plan in giving more Arena space park worldwide , if the arena space become popular to some of the country some of the big company and investors will try to invest to this kind of project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:24:15 PM

More franchise in different country, more investors. More investors means more people are trusting the potential of Arena Space to be successful. More people to experience the Arena Space is a big profit to all investors.

there's so much country that is more deserving to have a franchise in ARena Space but the countries being the first to have the park are luckier because they will pull more investors.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
justlucky

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

there's so much country that is more deserving to have a franchise in ARena Space but the countries being the first to have the park are luckier because they will pull more investors.

its means this arena space have a potential project
will be famous all over the world.
that's why some investor invest for it
actually i not shock if the  number of the investor
will increase day by day.
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
Really? Even in the Philippines? This is a good news to all Filipino people who are excited about Arena Space and excited to experience of VR parks. Since many Filipino people know about cryptocurrency, this is a big step to spread it in the whole country. Looking forward for the Arena Space in the Philippines soon.

Yes because the demands of the people specially people here, they found out that Philippines has a potential. Good thing is the team took notice of people's demand.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

I doubt its enough, if arena space plan to build more arena space globally 8m usd hard cap is far from enough, its just for the maintenance of some of their park who are already been built . But I guess this is just for the first plan in giving more Arena space park worldwide , if the arena space become popular to some of the country some of the big company and investors will try to invest to this kind of project.
I think it is enough too because they have existing parks already which generates income and it was built a year ago so they might have some funds even to build another parks throughout the world without going on an ICO.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
justlucky

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
Really? Even in the Philippines? This is a good news to all Filipino people who are excited about Arena Space and excited to experience of VR parks. Since many Filipino people know about cryptocurrency, this is a big step to spread it in the whole country. Looking forward for the Arena Space in the Philippines soon.

Yes because the demands of the people specially people here, they found out that Philippines has a potential. Good thing is the team took notice of people's demand.
good choice that Philippines in  on the list we known that their's a lot of Filipino love/interest and every kind of high tech game's.
arena space will make Filipino excited to bring that interesting park.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: