Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

Guys they have an airdrop join now

How? Can you tell how to join and the procedures to do it? I think I need to participate in that, cause this is worthy project and full of potential in the future sense as well.
please tell us how to join to the airdrop, explain it step by step, or give us some link to read about that

Hi, you can see all the details in this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

How? Can you tell how to join and the procedures to do it? I think I need to participate in that, cause this is worthy project and full of potential in the future sense as well.
please tell us how to join to the airdrop, explain it step by step, or give us some link to read about that

Hi, you can see all the details in this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform
Can you help me. It is said in the form "telegram profile link", what does it mean? What profile link? I don't know about it, can you please help me. Thanks

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:25:31 PM

Can you help me. It is said in the form "telegram profile link", what does it mean? What profile link? I don't know about it, can you please help me. Thanks
Me either, also the twitter profile where can we find it since I am using my cellphone. Please someone here help us so that we can join the Arena Space Airdrop. Thanks
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

Me either, also the twitter profile where can we find it since I am using my cellphone. Please someone here help us so that we can join the Arena Space Airdrop. Thanks
This is my problem too, I already follow Arena Space in twitter and join in telegram but I can't send the registration form because I don't where can I find those link that is needed. Hope someone will recognized this question/issue. Thanks
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

This is my problem too, I already follow Arena Space in twitter and join in telegram but I can't send the registration form because I don't where can I find those link that is needed. Hope someone will recognized this question/issue. Thanks
My friend told me that those link being asked in the form is just the username. Twitter username and telegram username. I guess they need to change it because many people are confused about it, in fact many users are asking the same thing on their telegram.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

Guys have you visited their telegram? The CEO Vasily Ryzhonkov is active last time and he is announcing some news for us regarding to open up some opportunity to have a franchise. They made a form for those people who interested to have franchise with them. Check it out on their telegram channel https://t.me/ico_arena.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422

Futurov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

My friend told me that those link being asked in the form is just the username. Twitter username and telegram username. I guess they need to change it because many people are confused about it, in fact many users are asking the same thing on their telegram.
Thanks for the info. I think also they should change it to "twitter username" and "telegram username" because many of us are looking for what kind of link is that. I'm able to join to their airdrop now.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

fill up the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform and follow the conditions
Good news for the supporters of ARena Space. $40,000 is a huge money that will be allotted for the airdrop of arena space. I guess many customers and supporters will going to avail it. Keep it up ARena Space.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

fill up the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform and follow the conditions
Good news for the supporters of ARena Space. $40,000 is a huge money that will be allotted for the airdrop of arena space. I guess many customers and supporters will going to avail it. Keep it up ARena Space.
Looks good news. I wonder why they need to do some airdrop. I can't fully understand the purpose of airdrop. Is it part of their marketing strategy? How it will market and attract many more investors and customers?

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Parks will be in America and China too. America - at first, in Las Vegas, then New York, Miami, Orlando. China - at first in Beijin, then in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai
I see, but did they said why they chose those countries? What are the things they consider before they qualify a certain country. Is the demographic status of the country is a factor?

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

Thanks for the info. I think also they should change it to "twitter username" and "telegram username" because many of us are looking for what kind of link is that. I'm able to join to their airdrop now.
Thank you for this. Good thing your friend told you about this, finally we can join the Arena Space Airdrop because of the information you shared to this forum.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

Thank you for you and your friend, now I can join the Arena Space Airdrop. Good thing we have this forum, we can share knowledge and information about the Arena Space.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

I wonder if ARena Space will come here in the Philippines, are they going to merge or join with the existing malls here like SM, Robinsons, Ayala Malls etc.? So that many people will easily recognize them because those malls are always crowded or they will just build their own park and become independent?
Actually, they really need wide space to build this project. It would be better if they come up like a theme park.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

Thank you for you and your friend, now I can join the Arena Space Airdrop. Good thing we have this forum, we can share knowledge and information about the Arena Space.

Thanks for that useful link above, having some extra income is good while participating and supporting this adventurous project. All of my friends amaze in some picture that is posted here in this thread. They see how advance the technology of Arena Space even in a small area. Imagine you just standing/sitting but you see and experience is a whole wide virtual new world with just a small space in the real world.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

The outcome was good, all the hardships of everyone is really worth. This will be a great news for everyone. Keep supporting the arena space.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

Guys have you visited their telegram? The CEO Vasily Ryzhonkov is active last time and he is announcing some news for us regarding to open up some opportunity to have a franchise. They made a form for those people who interested to have franchise with them. Check it out on their telegram channel https://t.me/ico_arena.

So, they are making a move where are the potential countries they should go and research next. Thank you for this.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

Thanks for that useful link above, having some extra income is good while participating and supporting this adventurous project. All of my friends amaze in some picture that is posted here in this thread. They see how advance the technology of Arena Space even in a small area. Imagine you just standing/sitting but you see and experience is a whole wide virtual new world with just a small space in the real world.

So how's the airdrop just now?

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:48:26 AM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Maybe they other investor are not capable off in this project, but this will be great if they established in rich country.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

Maybe they other investor are not capable off in this project, but this will be great if they established in rich country.

In marketing, it's not about the population itself, but the target market's population. Those who uses VR in daily life, those places with high capped gamers, those places with the buying power in order to avail such services. China is in the list too, Beijing. America is congested with businesses. Don't worry, they know what they are doing.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: