Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
We are happy to new acquaintances!
finally there having update but only for russia not to spreed for whole world but thanks by the way.any manager or team can still given as the way or run for this project?
Russia would be the main HQ, and they plan to venture internationally by franchising, the website already have prototypes and business plan that you can check. Further details can be acquired via call or email.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
finally there having update but only for russia not to spreed for whole world but thanks by the way.any manager or team can still given as the way or run for this project?
Russia would be the main HQ, and they plan to venture internationally by franchising, the website already have prototypes and business plan that you can check. Further details can be acquired via call or email.
nice thanks for that info,i know everybody can  have an idea now which is they waiting also for further update hope wil be successful for this project..
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

In the 2017 our company participated in many events. We presented the business at forum-conference “FRANCHISE FESTIVAL”, took part in Russian’s first EDM festival entertainment zone organization, demonstrated content to children at children’s cartoon festival and many others. In 2018 many bright events and important festivals are coming. At what event would you like to see our company?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

In the 2017 our company participated in many events. We presented the business at forum-conference “FRANCHISE FESTIVAL”, took part in Russian’s first EDM festival entertainment zone organization, demonstrated content to children at children’s cartoon festival and many others. In 2018 many bright events and important festivals are coming. At what event would you like to see our company?
Thanks for this kind of information, it is very helpful. I am just hoping that they will do some county visit so that the team will spread more about the project specially here in Asia part, I heard there's a lot of business man who's really interested to make partnership or franchise with them.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

hopefully will be presented this kind of event in asia, like in Philippines we know that cartoon is one of the thing that children will make it happy. this kind of information will give a lot of smile to us. 
Smartunit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

How do I change to participate in the activity?
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

I was just thinking its great to have a birthday celebration in one arena's VR park. Everyone will enjoy. I hope they can still.accomodate special events.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
PDNade

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

hopefully will be presented this kind of event in asia, like in Philippines we know that cartoon is one of the thing that children will make it happy. this kind of information will give a lot of smile to us. 
Yeah, they targeted the Big Country such as RUSSIA for this FRANCHISE FESTIVAL so many people will attract this amazing services in VR Amusement Park.
Hope they will to introduce this kind of games they have someday. Can't wait to see it.

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
lostocean

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

I was just thinking its great to have a birthday celebration in one arena's VR park. Everyone will enjoy. I hope they can still.accomodate special events.
that's good idea to celebrate your birthday in park like are space, because not only children or teenager will enjoy to experience it, because its open to all, so all family member can.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

that's good idea to celebrate your birthday in park like are space, because not only children or teenager will enjoy to experience it, because its open to all, so all family member can.
I think this is one of the feature of Arena Space, there is an event place inside the park that can accommodate people and celebrate their birthdays or any occasions.  I don't remember if there is a limit or capacity of the event place, for how many people can accommodate the place.
lostocean

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

I think this is one of the feature of Arena Space, there is an event place inside the park that can accommodate people and celebrate their birthdays or any occasions.  I don't remember if there is a limit or capacity of the event place, for how many people can accommodate the place.
Yes i dont remember if their's someone answer about the capacity. Or just a time limit every people in arena space park.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

Yes i dont remember if their's someone answer about the capacity. Or just a time limit every people in arena space park.
This is really great if they will accommodate birthday parties and have an event place inside the Arena Space. But my concern now is the price if ever, maybe it is expensive especially if you will rent or use their facilities for an event. But this is really a plus point for the Arena.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

This is really great if they will accommodate birthday parties and have an event place inside the Arena Space. But my concern now is the price if ever, maybe it is expensive especially if you will rent or use their facilities for an event. But this is really a plus point for the Arena.
Is there someone in the forum that can answer some concerns about the Arena Space like the price of event place if ever they will celebrate their birthday party in the park, the capacity of the event place and give some updates about the ICO?
PDNade

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Is there someone in the forum that can answer some concerns about the Arena Space like the price of event place if ever they will celebrate their birthday party in the park, the capacity of the event place and give some updates about the ICO?
For such a parties I think it would be difficult, because if you want to celebrate about parties just like that then it easy to come, because if this would be a reservation just like that then other people will be disappointed because do you think they can built many parks in one country? I think is it not. It is a selfish, but if there is a enough space for the park and it will be called a VIP that can give reservation and parties. If they implemented about that.

lunatics14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

I'd check their telegram channel and still they don't have any updates regarding their ICO, the progress of this project, what are their plans, etc. This is not good specially there are people who follow and wait for the updates from the team of Arena Space.
lostocean

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

but i think not good if they really have a rent for the facilities for me its unfair to other, maybe much better is like unlimited passes in every arena space game. like the other park
lostocean

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

I'd check their telegram channel and still they don't have any updates regarding their ICO, the progress of this project, what are their plans, etc. This is not good specially there are people who follow and wait for the updates from the team of Arena Space.
i also see this kind of problem, i thought that the member behind is busy that why replying in any question or just giving a new updates, but is to long until now. what happen?
lostocean

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

is this the last a new updates or its old, but thank you for share this one, finally i never read some updates from arena space. its most reliable if its succeed in international market.
lunatics14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:18 AM

is this the last a new updates or its old, but thank you for share this one, finally i never read some updates from arena space. its most reliable if its succeed in international market.
I think this is the last update from the Arena Space in their telegram channel. I'd check it last time and still don't get anything from the team, even the followers of their channel didn't get any updates and didn't answer their questions regarding the ICO.
PDNade

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

I think this is the last update from the Arena Space in their telegram channel. I'd check it last time and still don't get anything from the team, even the followers of their channel didn't get any updates and didn't answer their questions regarding the ICO.
That's the last post of ARENA SPACE telegram team. And yeah no one can answer about the ICO.

As may follow, they are busy for builtin a park in every country, and I don't think if they have a time for opening an ICO if this project really sim doing great for now. But be patient for this project. Hope they can update us in opening an ICO. This wonderful project surpass the others I think.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: