Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39303 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO
Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

Hello we accept bitcoins and ethers; to some extent also FIAT

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeerPong.bg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
here already answered this question. The guys do not believe in the result thanks to Twitter and Facebook. And I think it's right, because there are some freeloaders involved.

frankieShtain

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:48 PM

frankieShtain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

Hi, Can I ask how long will it take to manufacture the Health Monitor vending equipment?

With all the components, the assembly takes several weeks.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.

I'm not aggressive at all. I'm asking uncomfortable questions - yes, but I'm nowhere near aggressive. All I did asked was error margin of the device, how accurate it's results can be interpreted by the user. I'm trying to see value in this device for end user, but for now I fail.
I see lots of comparison with glucometer here but it's different. Healthy people rarely buys glucometer since it's needed to monitor preexisted condition, rather then diagnose. This one is opposite - it's going to be marketed to crowds in public places, where most of users expected to be healthy, therefore results of those tests should become initial basis for decision making. What reasoning will drive customer's intention to spend 5$ for a test? Perfectly healthy individual won't go near this device because they feel fine.

Those who concerned will actually try it, but will be greeted with sign saying "This is not medically certified device, we don't take any responsibility for what conclusions you draw from that." So this device won't give you much more than illusion of being informed, and you will practically give it 5$ just to receive paper that says what you already know - "go visit professional, you got some shit in your lungs - it could be anything or nothing".

So what is the market value of this device and service? What is customer value?

Btw, I'm not even saying this is bad idea - but imagine how different it would sound if there was at least some certainty after use. For example if it was like that:

"Acetone in breath is an anomaly that only appears in organism of people who have one of the following diseases A,B,C,D. We promote a device that can within 0,002% error margin detect acetone in your breath. If you have some we will strongly advice you to seek medical attention, because even though we can't diagnose your condition we can say beyond reasonable doubt - something is not right".

However Acetone in breath can occur in healthy people as well as in breath of sick people. It's concentration heavily dependent on person's mass, ration et.c. meaning that same concentration in breath of different people can (and should) draw different conclusions for them. Yes it is marker but it's just one marker and having this marker is nowhere near enough to take vast responsibility to visit a doctor. I would see this on shelves like glucometer, or installed in pharmacies or clinics, where targeted people need to check special marker without paying too much, but aiming at crowded places is really bad idea.

This is of course my opinion.

Already answered for you - there is absolutely no error, it's like yes or no. The person is sick or healthy. No such "you are half sick."

What evidence exist to support this statement? (Yes I'm again asking how exactly this was tested if it ever was tested at all)

Also, how is this even possible? I mean there are no 100% accurate tests in existence. Everything that involves any sort of measurements has an error margin. You can't measure your height without error margin. Telling that something has 100% accuracy is just plain insane...

You can say that the sun does not rise tomorrow. Yes it is possible. But what is the probability of this? Proceeding from this, it can be argued that the error of the device exists. There is an error both in the X-ray machine and in the atomic clock. In the end, in the device itself, something can break down. And the probability of breakage is much higher than the probability of an incorrect test result on device in good condition. It may be necessary to ban all X-ray machines and watches, because they can cheat?
Hey guys) sometimes come here to check how is it going. the questions went to the second round ) good luck Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.

I'm not aggressive at all. I'm asking uncomfortable questions - yes, but I'm nowhere near aggressive. All I did asked was error margin of the device, how accurate it's results can be interpreted by the user. I'm trying to see value in this device for end user, but for now I fail.
I see lots of comparison with glucometer here but it's different. Healthy people rarely buys glucometer since it's needed to monitor preexisted condition, rather then diagnose. This one is opposite - it's going to be marketed to crowds in public places, where most of users expected to be healthy, therefore results of those tests should become initial basis for decision making. What reasoning will drive customer's intention to spend 5$ for a test? Perfectly healthy individual won't go near this device because they feel fine.

Those who concerned will actually try it, but will be greeted with sign saying "This is not medically certified device, we don't take any responsibility for what conclusions you draw from that." So this device won't give you much more than illusion of being informed, and you will practically give it 5$ just to receive paper that says what you already know - "go visit professional, you got some shit in your lungs - it could be anything or nothing".

So what is the market value of this device and service? What is customer value?

Btw, I'm not even saying this is bad idea - but imagine how different it would sound if there was at least some certainty after use. For example if it was like that:

"Acetone in breath is an anomaly that only appears in organism of people who have one of the following diseases A,B,C,D. We promote a device that can within 0,002% error margin detect acetone in your breath. If you have some we will strongly advice you to seek medical attention, because even though we can't diagnose your condition we can say beyond reasonable doubt - something is not right".

However Acetone in breath can occur in healthy people as well as in breath of sick people. It's concentration heavily dependent on person's mass, ration et.c. meaning that same concentration in breath of different people can (and should) draw different conclusions for them. Yes it is marker but it's just one marker and having this marker is nowhere near enough to take vast responsibility to visit a doctor. I would see this on shelves like glucometer, or installed in pharmacies or clinics, where targeted people need to check special marker without paying too much, but aiming at crowded places is really bad idea.

This is of course my opinion.

I want to express my gratitude for your attention to our project. These questions are really useful for us and we will use them for the FAQ section on the website. Your thoughts are clear to us, but we can not offer accurate information without medical research (this will be punishable for us in most countries)

Nevertheless, we can confidently inform the customer about the level of gas in his breath and confirm it with documents. Do you think this is useless information for a person? Especially at a cost comparable with a mug of beer.
In modern society, a crucial role is played by time and availability (I mean that the device will be at the airport where anyone waiting for an aircraft can use it)
so many  questions just from one participant,but it will benefit the project, if you answer to all his /her qustions, but i doubt that they will end  Grin sorry,im joking. Carry on, it's quiet interesting to follow the topic.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
braves182

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO
Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

Hello we accept bitcoins and ethers; to some extent also FIAT
Fiat  - dollars and euro? or just one of this? thank you.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
braves182

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:09:37 PM

And how much will it cost for a simple passer-by using your vending machine on the street?
HEllo! i didnt see anybody asked you - 5 dollars  Wink may be something will change, but for now is it 5 dollars.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

here already answered this question. The guys do not believe in the result thanks to Twitter and Facebook. And I think it's right, because there are some freeloaders involved.
sometimes social networks dont work. but if you have unique content on your pages and you have your audience , you can contact developers with the offer Wink

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

I think the project will strive to establish its machines all over the world.
I think with time the health monitor will appear in many countries, but at the moment plan to supply a health monitor only to the countries of the European Union.

tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
I will supplement the question. What are the plans for the next 4-5 years for the project? Do you plan to install vending machines in Russia?
Many have already been interested in this issue here and would like to use a health monitor in Russia. But so far only Europe is lucky.

braves182

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.

There is two ways to get results I suppose.
what is the second way? the first one - per email, the second is? i missed.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

Hi guys, tell me in what form the results of the survey will be on the health monitor. It would be good if the results of the examination were similar to the results of a blood test when they write more norms of deviations. To understand how much deviation from the norm.
If I correctly understood the idea, it would be nice, but maybe developers will offer an even more informative and understandable option for the user.

Yes, you are right! Health Moniotor will provide more information. And also, the researchers is still working for improvements. It means, that all devices will be updated distantly and will provide more and more tests with new updates of software.
This is great news, thanks for the answer! Well, when the project moves forward, and does not stand still!
jinnyjinny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Yes, here it is already discussed, there is no bounty on twitter and facebook here. Pay attention to the generous signature campaign Wink
if i had needed status for signature company, i would join! very generous on my opinion.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:31 PM

Yes, here it is already discussed, there is no bounty on twitter and facebook here. Pay attention to the generous signature campaign Wink
if i had needed status for signature company, i would join! very generous on my opinion.

There are still few participants. You can have your share :-)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
jinnyjinny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:45:13 PM

im new , where can i look at conditions? i looked at the beginning of topic but i didnt find. thanks

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

im new , where can i look at conditions? i looked at the beginning of topic but i didnt find. thanks

Conditions are the following:

Their company owns NO patent to use health monitor, patent issued for Russian State company.
This device is not certified for medical use and actually just portable spectroscope that is able to detect certain gas in your breath.
This device was only tested on people at the patent bureau. While testing it had accuracy of 66% (it failed 1 time of 3).

In summary this ICO have:
1. False advertising. Even very first statement in this Ann: "Breath-based illness diagnostics" - is blatant lie since only certified device can be used in medicine. Not in Europe, not in Russia nowhere.

2. Company conducting ICO has nothing to do with the invention (all rights to use it reserved by the Russian State - any use will be violation)

3. There is no design of the actual "vending machine", no business plan, no necessary calculations and revenue projections, no negotiations with the locations where those vending machines will be located. Of course there is no prototype of the vending machine, because they don't even plan to create one - why bother? This company will cash in and move on as soon as ICO funds will be released. The actual product won't ever see the light of the day.

Good luck with your investments!

frankieShtain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:15:42 AM

I just do not have more words left. You do not read documents and draw conclusions based on fantasies. You are a very rude person who no longer has the sense to answer.
I would like to continue to answer the questions of other people, at the same questions as you ask, to answer again with details.
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

I just do not have more words left. You do not read documents and draw conclusions based on fantasies. You are a very rude person who no longer has the sense to answer.
I would like to continue to answer the questions of other people, at the same questions as you ask, to answer again with details.

How can you explain why patent is issued for the Russian State Company, not the company running ICO?

P.S. If i was rude I would also add word SCAM to my posts now and then, but I'm not doing that because there is still hope you will provide answers I seek. I still reserve slight chance of me being wrong about you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: