Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

I think the market start to be ready with product like HEALTH MONITOR, with the developpement of lot and cloud, a new way to make medicinal diagnostic will work for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Probably for placement in hospitals you need some kind of licensing resolution, many years of research and issuing permission for this device as a medical diagnosis. Since these are different things when the apparatus is installed in a hospital, where patients will perceive the diagnosis as final and accurate. And another thing when the device is in the mall, where it can be perceived as just one of the attractions. Examples of airports and shopping centers were given for a reason. If it were possible, this apparatus was probably installed first in hospitals.
At airports large flow of people, production of these machines will pay off if they are used by many people.
In clinics such turnover will be difficult to achieve.
I am not sure if people in airports will use it but if the results are trustworthy popularity will only increase. People will be very skeptical at the beginning.

Yeah exactly. Why can't they trial it in 1 or 2 airports and see how much use it gets? If it's a hit, it makes it much easier to sell to other airports. If it doesn't work, well I guess it was worth a shot.

Not everything in this world is black and white. Some times some trial and error is needed.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Probably for placement in hospitals you need some kind of licensing resolution, many years of research and issuing permission for this device as a medical diagnosis. Since these are different things when the apparatus is installed in a hospital, where patients will perceive the diagnosis as final and accurate. And another thing when the device is in the mall, where it can be perceived as just one of the attractions. Examples of airports and shopping centers were given for a reason. If it were possible, this apparatus was probably installed first in hospitals.
At airports large flow of people, production of these machines will pay off if they are used by many people.
I am not sure if people in airports will use it but if the results are trustworthy popularity will only increase. People will be very skeptical at the beginning.
I agree, that happens with almost every new thing. People are reluctant a the begining but if the product is good ends up making a place in the market.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:32:35 PM

are you guys considering making smaller unit for home users or iphone app that could track and stored data in clould?

thats what i asked some day ago too . like a tracking app for the apple iwatch.

Like I said yesterday, gathered data can be used for many uses, from personal use to research use (with obviously anonimity in place)

We could use datum for that, but this information could be its own database in its own app, so to share it for medical purposes or for investigation, that remains to be seen, the information will have to be sent together with more information of the patient, and history.

actually this is a really good idea with datum. people could also use their data to sell them on datum and health care businesses could buy them out. would be a nice partnership for both of them.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.

I'm not knowledgable enough to say if these machines will work fine or not.
I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?
Hmm.... very good guess, I hadn't even thought of. But the test result is not a diagnosis. Only a number of clinical tests can accurately a final diagnosis.

it's not the machine's job to diagnose you with cancer, more like warn you that you may have a problem with your health. seek a medical professional.
If this device simply says that you have health problems, this is nonsense. Health problems for any person! He just does not know about them. And the user who used this machine, and got the result that you have health problems, will contact the doctor. The doctor will refute or confirm this diagnosis.) Question. If you need to see a doctor, why do you need this device? Which will not give you the exact answer and make you care and worry!

Hello,
please the following article:
https://medium.com/healthmonitor/detection-of-lung-cancer-e17f6a7a03ea

Modus operandi of Health Monitor
The basic concept of the analysis is the spectral analysis of the mixture of gases that the subject exhales.

The spectrum of the exhaled air always changes if someone suffers from any pulmonary pathology. The device allows these changes to be observed, measured and registered.

Metabolism of cancer cells significantly changes and they begin to synthesize a number of volatile organic compounds:

• Ammonia

• Isoprene

• Ethan

• Pentane

• Acetone

Each of these substances absorbs light with a certain wavelength. Due to their technological features Health Monitor capture and quantify these spectral disturbances.

If high concentrations of the above compounds are detected in the exhaled air, then this is an occasion to undergo a full screening involving CT, MRI, and so on.
Thank you for your prompt and detailed response! Now I understand the principle of operation. I hope that many in our community, also became clear.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:51:41 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?
Health store like CVS would be great locations too. They already have some device like blood pressure monitor.

Don't know about CVS but here in Europe we have many local pharmacies with those devices installed. Blood pressure ones for sure

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
Fermin AK

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
I don't know if those deseases can be detected with tthis device but if true this would be a really useful device.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

Yes you are right something like a quick check. Another possibility would be to offer this at shopping malls and public areas.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

HEALTH MONITOR is a very good project with great increase opportunity. The Potential of the target market is insane.  Wink
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

I think the market start to be ready with product like HEALTH MONITOR, with the developpement of lot and cloud, a new way to make medicinal diagnostic will work for sure.

Everything that helps with our health problems and general awareness to prevent diseases, is very welcome in any field not just blockchain so if this project really kicks off, it will be a huge deal.  

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

Everything that helps with our health problems and general awareness to prevent diseases, is very welcome in any field not just blockchain so if this project really kicks off, it will be a huge deal.  
Yes this will be used by everyone, so the demand will be huge.
The only problem that needs to be solved is to get people to believe in the results given by this and be more confident with the result.
The first impression must be good, and also a bit good marketing.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:10 PM

The idea of HEALTH MONITOR is good, and the important point is more advertisement as all other ICO Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

Yeah exactly. Why can't they trial it in 1 or 2 airports and see how much use it gets? If it's a hit, it makes it much easier to sell to other airports. If it doesn't work, well I guess it was worth a shot.

Not everything in this world is black and white. Some times some trial and error is needed.

That's a bit like what ReOrder  will do with their payments terminals in NYC.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

I think people will be scared to do this tests. Imagine you see that you have a serious illness. Dont most people postpone their visits to the doctor anyway?
I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one side it's great on the other side, do you really wanna know that you're ill? Difficult question.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?

Airports are stressful. I think people in airports are too preoccupied with checking in at the right time, taking care of their luggage, finding their way to the gate. What time they have left are spent with relatives or in the duty free shopping district. In short I do not think they are in the mood for checking their health before or after their flight.

OK, that is one good use-case I did not take into account. If you have ever watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line you know how stringent they are about biohazards.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:02:53 PM

Airports are stressful. I think people in airports are too preoccupied with checking in at the right time, taking care of their luggage, finding their way to the gate. What time they have left are spent with relatives or in the duty free shopping district. In short I do not think they are in the mood for checking their health before or after their flight.

OK, that is one good use-case I did not take into account. If you have ever watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line you know how stringent they are about biohazards.

Yes that last mention from SEELE is a real good usage .. I do think the devices should be more used for those kinds of services. More professional not retail.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

I think people will be scared to do this tests. Imagine you see that you have a serious illness. Dont most people postpone their visits to the doctor anyway?
I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one side it's great on the other side, do you really wanna know that you're ill? Difficult question.

Other way to look at it is, if you need to do the test, do you want to test it with easy way or hard way with a difficult procedure involvin doctors and needles?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fermin AK

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

Other way to look at it is, if you need to do the test, do you want to test it with easy way or hard way with a difficult procedure involvin doctors and needles?
Indeed this is a very easy and fast way to test it. At least I would prefer this one because is more personal and ther's not anyone else involve in the process.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

You should, before its too late to cure it  Cry
And we will save much if we use this.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: