Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Probably for placement in hospitals you need some kind of licensing resolution, many years of research and issuing permission for this device as a medical diagnosis. Since these are different things when the apparatus is installed in a hospital, where patients will perceive the diagnosis as final and accurate. And another thing when the device is in the mall, where it can be perceived as just one of the attractions. Examples of airports and shopping centers were given for a reason. If it were possible, this apparatus was probably installed first in hospitals.
At airports large flow of people, production of these machines will pay off if they are used by many people.
In clinics such turnover will be difficult to achieve.
I am not sure if people in airports will use it but if the results are trustworthy popularity will only increase. People will be very skeptical at the beginning.

honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
I don't know if those deseases can be detected with tthis device but if true this would be a really useful device.
think it's a great idea! And the development team should think about its implementation. This will sharply increase interest in this device not only with ordinary investors, but also from the state!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:59:33 AM

Will health monitor acts like a CT SCAN? A device to see whether there is something wrong with our body or not. To check our health with such device is too expensive. If health monitor will offer lower fee, it could be the best alternative.
I think so.
They target popular places like airport.
They need to create it as simple as possible, so there will be no crowds in the area.

It's pretty weird to put these machines at the airports or malls. Why would people want to get a heart attack at the airports and malls?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:49 AM

I have a question about price.

5$ is for one diagnostic or using machine and gives information about all diseases.

Like for 5$ will us choose diabetes or will it give all the diagnostic at once.

5$ is the cost for a full test

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
It will be opened for use ($5 = 1 test).
I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.

So this is not a retail service ?

??No, i don't think so, the product model is similar to a vending machine, you leave the machine there sitting, and wait for people to use it every day, there will be 200 around the globe, and hopefully more if it becomes a success.

Yes this is the idea

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

Somehow tempting, but I stepped away from investing in ICO's that promise dividend payment, I only invest in them if they are 100% regulatory compliant. If they are not than this can cause a lot of problems as we have seen recently with some ICO tokens. How is this at Health Monitor? Are you SEC compliant? Hope to get an answer.

Hello, we are not based in the USA so we don t need to comply with sec. There are plenty of tokens uses to.allcate dividends.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

Somehow tempting, but I stepped away from investing in ICO's that promise dividend payment, I only invest in them if they are 100% regulatory compliant. If they are not than this can cause a lot of problems as we have seen recently with some ICO tokens. How is this at Health Monitor? Are you SEC compliant? Hope to get an answer.

Hello, we are not based in the USA so we don t need to comply with sec. There are plenty of tokens uses to.allcate dividends.

I guess there are no plan either at the moment to operate in US. I mean install some of the machine in there?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:45:46 AM

I dont know if this article is shared already but I have just seen it: https://medium.com/healthmonitor/7-reasons-to-buy-health-monitor-tokens-a929c9794a79

What I think is good to know about the token:

Health Monitor tokens give the right to get dividends paid in ETH (starting from Jan 19). The token economics is simple:

a) Limited pre-sale (at 20% discount)

b) No whales (we didn’t deal with any big investors)

c) Limited bounty distribution (1%)

d) Team will get no tokens

e) All tokens will be released during ICO

f) Token will be added to (at least) one exchange

I like that there are no big investors and there are no tokens left behind

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?
Airports are stressful. I think people in airports are too preoccupied with checking in at the right time, taking care of their luggage, finding their way to the gate. What time they have left are spent with relatives or in the duty free shopping district. In short I do not think they are in the mood for checking their health before or after their flight.
honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
OK, that is one good use-case I did not take into account. If you have ever watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line you know how stringent they are about biohazards.
Yes that last mention from SEELE is a real good usage .. I do think the devices should be more used for those kinds of services. More professional not retail.
I think this project is getting a lot of useful info... I agree to the suggestion to have more focus on business use instead of private use.
having such devices in companies could allow regulare health checkups so companies can help their employees take care of themselves and have a faster reaction time at the start of some illness...
maybe this could lower the illness on the workfloor

I totally agree with you on these statements. I do think this product is better suited for professional use then for regular users which pass in airports and such.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Will health monitor acts like a CT SCAN? A device to see whether there is something wrong with our body or not. To check our health with such device is too expensive. If health monitor will offer lower fee, it could be the best alternative.
I think so.
They need to create it as simple as possible, so there will be no crowds in the area.

It's pretty weird to put these machines at the airports or malls. Why would people want to get a heart attack at the airports and malls?
Why not? those places have the biggest traffic.
Maybe some little checkup before going on holiday.
And in some cases, there will be some special diseases that should not enter a country.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:16:44 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:05:20 AM by MissedBTCtrain

I think so.

And in some cases, there will be some special diseases that should not enter a country.

On the flipside, what if countries will start using this to refuse people in.
Lets take USA for example, if they use this on their airports to scan people, they can randomly start refusing people for having some sort of gen that they dont want in the county

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

I think so.

Lets take USA for example, if they use this on their airdrops to scan people, they can randomly start refusing people for having some sort of gen that they dont want in the county

neah, won't happen like that with cancer or stuff like that. only diseases that can be transmitted, which is good.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

Your Base is near Prague?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

Your Base is near Prague?

Here you can find the info, its from the website

Office: Czech Republic, Šestajovice, Komenskιho 1328/403, zip code 25092

+420228885577
support@healthmonitor.io
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

I look at this concept map.
If it place in public place like airport, do it need a relatively closed space to analyze the air ?

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

I think so.

Lets take USA for example, if they use this on their airports to scan people, they can randomly start refusing people for having some sort of gen that they dont want in the county

That is actually a good thing. Remember the Zika virus some time ago, it spread rapidly all over the world because people were flying with it all over. I guess the possibilities for Health monitor are endless

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

I think so.

That is actually a good thing. Remember the Zika virus some time ago, it spread rapidly all over the world because people were flying with it all over. I guess the possibilities for Health monitor are endless

I don't know if this would be possible right now. Health Monitor isn't a certified medical device yet, so I'm not sure if the results it gives are "official" and could be used to refuse entry.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

hello,
I found this project today and its really interesting. From comments i found that device exists.
where can i find more info about health monitor device?
Who developed this device? is such device already used in any other countries? what diseases can it detect?
sorry for so many questions Smiley)

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

I think so.

I think it is not necessary so to exaggerate) This apparatus is designed to diagnose certain kinds of disease, not to detect bird flu and other dangerous diseases.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

If the developers predict the payback of one device in 2 months, when 30 people a day on average, that is, $ 150 per day, which is $ 9000 for 2 months, why does one device cost $ 5570? Or are installation and operation costs included?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

If the developers predict the payback of one device in 2 months, when 30 people a day on average, that is, $ 150 per day, which is $ 9000 for 2 months, why does one device cost $ 5570? Or are installation and operation costs included?

I think that's the calculation. you have to include every type of expense include salaries.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: