Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Hello,
I'm here to share pre-sale results.
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.
While we are a bit disappointed, we are optimistic about the coming ICO:

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC
b) we have learned a lot about our potential investors and about their concerns
c) we are rolling out now a new marketing/promotional plan
d) we keep receiving interest on our device from no crypto investors

That said, the road to success is still long!  Wink
Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.
Their profit estimates are a little too high in my humble opinion but who knows? I'm not a financial expert so I could be wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

HEALTH MONITOR looks like a very promising project. I will follow this and hope that will have a real use on real life and who wants to get a diagnosis can get it.  Smiley
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

HEALTH MONITOR looks like a very promising project. I will follow this and hope that will have a real use on real life and who wants to get a diagnosis can get it.  Smiley

If you live in EU, you might find soon our machines around Smiley

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?

About marketing, we are focusing on:
a) advertising machine capabilities
b) stressing project ROI

We will be pumping soon

At the end of the day an investor will look for the ROI, no doubts. I'm leaving in UE, so I'll definetely look to find your machines around

dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

Hello,
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC

Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.
Their profit estimates are a little too high in my humble opinion but who knows? I'm not a financial expert so I could be wrong
Their profit estimates are real 200-300%, you can download document from their site by clicking on Financial Model. There are all details.
cmg12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:03 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

Their profit estimates are real 200-300%, you can download document from their site by clicking on Financial Model. There are all details.
So this means that price of this token would grow up to 300% plus additional dividends?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

When will the first healh monitor be installed at the airport? and which country will you start?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

ETH value is going high so investor may be slowing down.  Are you able to adjust token price based on ETH price?

dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

So this means that price of this token would grow up to 300% plus additional dividends?
As i understand:
Dividends will be paid from the profits received from the sale of services. 300% This means that if you buy $ 10,000 tokens, your average annual income will be $ 30,000. The growth of the price of the token will be determined by the success of the current developments and the availability of future ones.
Please correct me if i don't right.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

Ok thanks for the informations. Lets go now and download the Financial Model Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

I think the coming ico will go very well, HEALTH MONITOR is a very good project with great increase opportunity, the potential of the target market is insane, medical diagnostic already start to change and I think the project can change it in the good way.
cmg12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

As i understand:
Dividends will be paid from the profits received from the sale of services. 300% This means that if you buy $ 10,000 tokens, your average annual income will be $ 30,000. The growth of the price of the token will be determined by the success of the current developments and the availability of future ones.
Thank you for explaining this to me in such a easy way. Now it all starts to feel clear
greatteager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

As i understand:
Yes, that's right, 300% a year, it's fine if the project works.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

i believe that such a tough advertising will create an explosive growth in investment and 300% is realistic.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:49 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

As i understand:
I think it can be x3, but you always have to calculate your risk and this is not calculatable at the moment. Lets see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:58 PM

Speaking of patents, I have found some lung cancer breath test patents:

http://www.google.com/patents/US6312390
https://www.google.ch/patents/US8597953

And devices:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/picomole-announces-development-non-invasive-110000290.html
http://news.mit.edu/2016/lung-cancer-breathalyzer-100k-entrepreneurship-competition-0512

I am no expert on patents, how does Health Monitor's patent relate to the other patents?

Earlier dev was said that these devices developed by doctor Atutov from Novosibirsk University.

I tried googling for a connection between those devices and Atutov, but I cannot find any sources except a lot of vague results from worldwidescience.org.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:12 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

As i understand:
I think it can be x3, but you always have to calculate your risk and this is not calculatable at the moment. Lets see.
It seems a likely outcome if they manage to carry out the actions they have planned.
greatteager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:51:43 PM

How much does the maintenance of the healh monitor cost? Each monitor needs a person who will change gas and monitor work.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:56:54 PM

Hello,

Best,
Mauro

As i understand:
It seems a likely outcome if they manage to carry out the actions they have planned.
As in any investment at the end are only forecasts. Each one must evaluate the risk that he is willing to assume and if it is worth investing.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:04 PM

Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?

What database you mean? User data?

If so, I don't see a point in saving user data for this fast checks, as it is just a first check. You need to go to a doctor anyways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: