Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:58 PM

Hello,
I'm here to share pre-sale results.
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.
While we are a bit disappointed, we are optimistic about the coming ICO:

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC
b) we have learned a lot about our potential investors and about their concerns
c) we are rolling out now a new marketing/promotional plan
d) we keep receiving interest on our device from no crypto investors

That said, the road to success is still long!  Wink
Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.
Their profit estimates are a little too high in my humble opinion but who knows? I'm not a financial expert so I could be wrong
Their profit estimates are real 200-300%, you can download document from their site by clicking on Financial Model. There are all details.
So this means that price of this token would grow up to 300% plus additional dividends?
As i understand:
Dividends will be paid from the profits received from the sale of services. 300% This means that if you buy $ 10,000 tokens, your average annual income will be $ 30,000. The growth of the price of the token will be determined by the success of the current developments and the availability of future ones.
Please correct me if i don't right.
Yes, that's right, 300% a year, it's fine if the project works.
I think it can be x3, but you always have to calculate your risk and this is not calculatable at the moment. Lets see.
It seems a likely outcome if they manage to carry out the actions they have planned.
As in any investment at the end are only forecasts. Each one must evaluate the risk that he is willing to assume and if it is worth investing.
Certainly those who know how to invest and recognize the potential of the project and its application should analyze the work carried out by the Team in every step, script, and everything that involves the project, life is made of choices, and even something very advantageous needs of analysis
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

Hello,
I'm here to share pre-sale results.
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.
While we are a bit disappointed, we are optimistic about the coming ICO:

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC
b) we have learned a lot about our potential investors and about their concerns
c) we are rolling out now a new marketing/promotional plan
d) we keep receiving interest on our device from no crypto investors

That said, the road to success is still long!  Wink
Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.
Their profit estimates are a little too high in my humble opinion but who knows? I'm not a financial expert so I could be wrong
Their profit estimates are real 200-300%, you can download document from their site by clicking on Financial Model. There are all details.
So this means that price of this token would grow up to 300% plus additional dividends?
As i understand:
Dividends will be paid from the profits received from the sale of services. 300% This means that if you buy $ 10,000 tokens, your average annual income will be $ 30,000. The growth of the price of the token will be determined by the success of the current developments and the availability of future ones.
Please correct me if i don't right.
Yes, that's right, 300% a year, it's fine if the project works.
I think it can be x3, but you always have to calculate your risk and this is not calculatable at the moment. Lets see.
I agree, that everything is possible, and what will be in 2019 nobody knows. I just see how the team works, how they do a revolution in diagnostics,how they are develop the project, and i can say, that i like how they are doing their work in general.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:15 PM

The Health Monitor is also said to detect lung cancer symptoms. Does that mean it detects when you have definite lung cancer cells or does it detect the signs that one is at high risk of getting lung cancer?
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:45 PM

How much does the maintenance of the healh monitor cost? Each monitor needs a person who will change gas and monitor work.
The cost of Healthmonitor maintenance is specified in Financial Model file, which you can dowload from main page of their site.

Gas need not be changed, the only gas that is used in the device is the exhaled air. Look at the interview with the inventor, he explains how the device works.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:25:58 PM

Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

It would be cool if data is going to get stored on a IPFS distributed database that let everyone see data an study it. Don't know maybe I'm asking for too much

That would be to shady, but maybe via a database like Enigma is building, where you can use data without ""seeing" the data.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

The Health Monitor is also said to detect lung cancer symptoms. Does that mean it detects when you have definite lung cancer cells or does it detect the signs that one is at high risk of getting lung cancer?

I'm somewhat concerned if the system gives a wrong diagnosis and the company will eventually be sued by the concerned user/patient. Smiley

There is a big difference between saying "You have been diagnosed with cancer, start treatment immediately" and "Your breath contains markers that indicate a higher risk of cancer. Consider a professional checkup."

But that is not my question. I want to know if the monitor measures symptoms that are unique to lung cancer patients, or an increased amount of particles that could lead to lung cancer.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:59 AM

The health monitor has no impact on health or the environment, it prevents certain diseases and alert people to adopt a healthy lifestyle quickly to avoid aggravation and to allow a remission. But this is only an example of use among the many existing cases as to evaluate the rate of pollution in the air that rejects a plant. In the domain of security, it will make it possible to detect the explosive materials. It's a smart nose!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:31 AM

Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?

What database you mean? User data?

If so, I don't see a point in saving user data for this fast checks, as it is just a first check. You need to go to a doctor anyways.

Well I am guessing Health monitor wants to save data, so it is a good question about the database. Nowadays data security is a very important topic.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

I can say that the idea of the project is mainly designed to help the mankind in term of medical and health monitoring. I've also read statement saying that "we believe that blockchain technology ca serve people not only in the IT field." That is absolutely correct, many of us are thinking that blockchain can only be used in money transaction, transferring data and information and banking and finance industry. But this kind of project proves that blockchain is applicable also in health and medical industry. I'll keep an eye to this project. By the way, this platform is just like Hearthy, it just offer different kind of feature.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.

I'm not knowledgable enough to say if these machines will work fine or not.
I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?
Hmm.... very good guess, I hadn't even thought of. But the test result is not a diagnosis. Only a number of clinical tests can accurately a final diagnosis.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:34:32 AM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.

I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?
Hmm.... very good guess, I hadn't even thought of. But the test result is not a diagnosis. Only a number of clinical tests can accurately a final diagnosis.

I don't think it will directly tell you have cancer.

It may say, due your breath analyze you can have some problems in your lungs. See a doctor as soon as possible.

Now it is too soft, it would be like something between.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

it's not the machine's job to diagnose you with cancer, more like warn you that you may have a problem with your health. seek a medical professional.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

The device, Health Minitor, has not yet passed the necessary clinical trials and is not a full-fledged diagnostic medical device.
Therefore, its results must be confirmed by any certified methods.
And there as you are lucky - CT, MRI and ultrasound are not always accurate data guarantee. Though they are certified.

So, everybody is banking upon just an idea. Are there any prototype or something.
nick_pedko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

Hello.

Metabolism of cancer cells significantly changes and they begin to synthesize a number of volatile organic compounds:
• Ammonia
• Isoprene
• Ethan
• Pentane
• Acetone
Each of these substances absorbs light with a certain wavelength. Due to their technological features Health Monitor capture and quantify these spectral disturbances.
If high concentrations of the above compounds are detected in the exhaled air, then this is an occasion to undergo a full screening involving CT, MRI, and so on.

An accurate diagnosis with localization, type, size of the tumor, the device can not deliver.
But it will allow to find signs of danger still at that stage when treatment will be as effective as possible.
Even before the onset of complaints and symptoms of lung cancer.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:18:57 AM

I'm somewhat concerned if the system gives a wrong diagnosis and the company will eventually be sued by the concerned user/patient. Smiley

That may happen just in the US i think. Everywhere else should be fine as long as there are just few sporadic cases
nick_pedko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:26 AM

There is a big difference between saying "You have been diagnosed with cancer, start treatment immediately" and "Your breath contains markers that indicate a higher risk of cancer. Consider a professional checkup."

But that is not my question. I want to know if the monitor measures symptoms that are unique to lung cancer patients, or an increased amount of particles that could lead to lung cancer.

To detect contamination of inhaled air, the apparatus is not designed.
He can detect in the exhaled air certain chemicals that are synthesized by diseased cells in the process of carcinogenesis.
If, for example, a high level of pentane is detected in the examination - this may be a sign of several diseases. But if isoprene and ethane are detected against a background of high levels of pentane, then this is already a weighty sign of oncology.
Do not risk getting cancer, but already started the process. After this, you need to go to the doctors, be surveyed, undergo a biopsy, clarify all the details.
Here, the Healt Monitor is just an indicator. Highly sensitive.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:30 AM

That may happen just in the US i think. Everywhere else should be fine as long as there are just few sporadic cases

How do you sue a decentralized project?

Or is this a centralized project, I dont fully understand it yet

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

I think this is more a centralized project as the data will be gathered in the machines.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

Centralized , and funded from a decentralized crowdfunding
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

I think this is more a centralized project as the data will be gathered in the machines.
Actualy good thinking there.. unless the data is not kept in the machines...
If this is the case that the machines DO gather the info, how safe is it to have such machines with personal user data in it?
For now I can't imagine what other people would do with this data if they manage to "steal" it, but I don't know why it would be neccesary to keep the info after the person got his/her info from it.
Could be just printing out some numbers for the doctor and resest for the next user.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: