Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

In addition to the ICO, they are trying to interest large investors (not less than $30000). In total, they issue tokens for $ 15 million, which corresponds to the cost of 2100 devices. Maybe they can attract investors and then install more devices.

That would be way better.

I hope they have a great marketing team to lure some big investors. It will also terminate the soft cap issue.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

What will the tokens be used for?
Can I use them to buy health monitor services?
Or are they just used for the crowdfunding part and will be worth nothing on the exchanges?
Basically tokens will need to receive dividends. But they can be freely traded on the stock exchange.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

Or are they just used for the crowdfunding part and will be worth nothing on the exchanges?

The machine will accept fiat / credit card from what i understood, the token will grant you dividends.

Yes, you're right, their tokens won't be accepted as payment for the monitor service, for the time being they don't have any real use case but tokenholder will get dividends.
so token can count as utility token  if i understood correctly.  I assume no needs to go with KYC process or anything to participate.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

I think 200 devices for start is nice, if the product work nicely the expansion can be very fast and all around the world. HEALTH MONITOR is a disruptive idea, if people start using it the value can skyrocket.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Well that would be definitive a better place for such tests. You could make this test then while you are there anyways for a check and if something would be, you could directly get checked, at least if you are in a hospital or clinic. But yes, all other places are better then a mall or airport.

We choosed such a places because first of all there are a lot of traffic and there are a lot of busy people who don’t have time to attend a doctor. Such a people is our targeting audience. But anyway we can change placement easily.

Yes, I can understand out of what reasons you have choosen this places, but consider, would you do such a test and could maybe get such bad news right before you take a step into a plane or during you go for shopping with maybe your family or so? That's something I would probably avoid. But of course, there is a lot of traffic, which definitly is a plus.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

I wanna ask if these diagnostic device is a stand alone or does it need an assistant to answer clients queries?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

health diagnostic is area that is big in internet of things, maybe this is good project. I analyse whitepaper, maybe i invest also in this if make sense for me
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

It has to be clear that investores need to keep in mind that this is a mid to long term project.. because we're talking about people's health.
Which actualy means that they should take care of the info that is given to the people using the devices.. and there cannot be any error in the results.
So.. Taking in account that there will be a thorough testing period and the fact that those devices need to be placed on location that have been allowed for these... its quite obvious it will take some time to finetune.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

I wanna ask if these diagnostic device is a stand alone or does it need an assistant to answer clients queries?

As far as I understood, its a device that you can get from vending machines, so you dont need a medical assistant

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

The machine will accept fiat / credit card from what i understood, the token will grant you dividends.

Yes, you're right, their tokens won't be accepted as payment for the monitor service, for the time being they don't have any real use case but tokenholder will get dividends.
so token can count as utility token  if i understood correctly.  I assume no needs to go with KYC process or anything to participate.

No, this isn't an utility token as it has no use case but due to the fact that it entitles holders to receive dividends it would say it's more like a security. Probably thats the reason US citizens aren't allowed to participate in the crowdsale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:20:44 PM

It has to be clear that investores need to keep in mind that this is a mid to long term project.. because we're talking about people's health.
Which actualy means that they should take care of the info that is given to the people using the devices.. and there cannot be any error in the results.
So.. Taking in account that there will be a thorough testing period and the fact that those devices need to be placed on location that have been allowed for these... its quite obvious it will take some time to finetune.
Most ICO project are a long-term hold. I suggest everybody who has no experience in trading to hold it until the development is finished.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Most ICO project are a long-term hold. I suggest everybody who has no experience in trading to hold it until the development is finished.

yes, buy and hodl and forget it Smiley best option nowadays due to the high volatily of cryptcurrencies.

buys some and forget the key Smiley and look back after a couple of years.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
It will be opened for use ($5 = 1 test).
I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.

I think 5 bucks is quite steep for a quick airport test you do when you're bored. Can't this be reduced to 1 USD?

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

He's asking if the distribution will be based on company's revenues. I think the answer is yes or else I don't know how you calculate dividends

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

For a Health Monitor device, as far as I know, there is no need for an assistant. The procedure is simple: you pay for the service, pass the test and the answer comes either to you by phone or by e-mail.
In this case, if this device will set in airports, need set it's in exit of the terminal - because if person will does the test and flies to another country, he will not get SMS or phone call Grin
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

yes, buy and hodl and forget it Smiley best option nowadays due to the high volatily of cryptcurrencies.

Agree, this is acutally valid for most crypto's in their current phase..
I do think this will be a long term project. The moment the devices are distrubuted, it will take some time before dividents are being payed.
Oh btw is this now a security according to US regulatory.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

Agree, this is acutally valid for most crypto's in their current phase..
I do think this will be a long term project. The moment the devices are distrubuted, it will take some time before dividents are being payed.
Oh btw is this now a security according to US regulatory.

I agree with you, no way SEC is gonna allow this token. Unless they implement some workaround like a token to let take dividends manually by calling some function into the contract

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: