Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

What will the tokens be used for?
Can I use them to buy health monitor services?
Or are they just used for the crowdfunding part and will be worth nothing on the exchanges?

The machine will accept fiat / credit card from what i understood, the token will grant you dividends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

Your Base is near Prague?

Here you can find the info, its from the website

Office: Czech Republic, Šestajovice, Komenského 1328/403, zip code 25092

+420228885577
support@healthmonitor.io

THx that i have seen on the homepage this is your project and office address?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

Or are they just used for the crowdfunding part and will be worth nothing on the exchanges?

The machine will accept fiat / credit card from what i understood, the token will grant you dividends.

Yes, you're right, their tokens won't be accepted as payment for the monitor service, for the time being they don't have any real use case but tokenholder will get dividends.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Yes, you're right, their tokens won't be accepted as payment for the monitor service, for the time being they don't have any real use case but tokenholder will get dividends.

I far as I remember, one of the devs said that tokens will be on exchanges. Do you know how the dividend system will work? You will get dividends for holding tokens?

Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:04:19 AM

What dividends?
The token will die as soon as it hits the exchanges (if it even does), if it is not used for anything.
These tokens sound like a scam.

Dividends that will be paid out of profits. Each diagnosis costs 5 dollars. They will begin to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens in January 2019. Tokens are no longer necessary for anything, except for receiving dividends, which will be paid in the form of ETH to the addresses of the holders of the tokens.
matjas

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

What dividends?
The token will die as soon as it hits the exchanges (if it even does), if it is not used for anything.

Dividends that will be paid out of profits. Each diagnosis costs 5 dollars. They will begin to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens in January 2019. Tokens are no longer necessary for anything, except for receiving dividends, which will be paid in the form of ETH to the addresses of the holders of the tokens.

So basically it's the same as if you would own shares of a company? You just have them and occasionally, if you're lucky, you get dividends.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

What dividends?

The project team arranged everything so that when you enter the exchange, the price of the token will not fall much. Firstly, when buying tokens on the pre-sale, there was a small bonus. Secondly, the dividends should make the owners of the tokens keep them in their own hands, and not sell them on the stock exchange.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

What dividends?

He joined bitcointalk today, has no idea about what dividends mean probably didn't even check anything about health monitor but he can say some project a scam out of nowhere.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
It will be opened for use ($5 = 1 test).
I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.

So this is not a retail service ?

??No, i don't think so, the product model is similar to a vending machine, you leave the machine there sitting, and wait for people to use it every day, there will be 200 around the globe, and hopefully more if it becomes a success.

Yes this is the idea

200 around the globe is really not much. 200 in a country would be a start in my eyes, but with 200 around the globe you maybe have 5 machines in 40 of the biggest cities around the globe. Not much to let people test it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:25 AM

hello,
I found this project today and its really interesting. From comments i found that device exists.
where can i find more info about health monitor device?
Who developed this device? is such device already used in any other countries? what diseases can it detect?
sorry for so many questions Smiley)

Hello, thanks for your questions!
You can find more videos with working device and videos about healthmonitor on our YouTube channe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0R4mzuux4G5xZsrNI5vjA

Healthmonitor was created by professor Atutov Sergey. This device hasn’t used before, because it is innovative and patented technology.
It can detect many diseases. Right now it is diabetes.
By the way you can find more information on our website: http://healthmonitor.io
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

What dividends?

He joined bitcointalk today, has no idea about what dividends mean probably didn't even check anything about health monitor but he can say some project a scam out of nowhere.

Best thing is to don't take it seriously. A lot of projects are facing FUD in some way. And only because a newly registered Newbie account says something is a "scam", no one should start panicking.
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Well that would be definitive a better place for such tests. You could make this test then while you are there anyways for a check and if something would be, you could directly get checked, at least if you are in a hospital or clinic. But yes, all other places are better then a mall or airport.

We choosed such a places because first of all there are a lot of traffic and there are a lot of busy people who don’t have time to attend a doctor. Such a people is our targeting audience. But anyway we can change placement easily.
matjas

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.

??No, i don't think so, the product model is similar to a vending machine, you leave the machine there sitting, and wait for people to use it every day, there will be 200 around the globe, and hopefully more if it becomes a success.

Yes this is the idea

200 around the globe is really not much. 200 in a country would be a start in my eyes, but with 200 around the globe you maybe have 5 machines in 40 of the biggest cities around the globe. Not much to let people test it.

I think it would be better to concentrate on one country first and then slowly expand. It is easier to control what's happening in terms of one place rather than being scattered in small quantities all around the world.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:57 PM

Yes this is the idea

It's not around the globe, it will be the European Union only. And this is for first two years.

They will probably add more machines every year.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

hello,
I found this project today and its really interesting. From comments i found that device exists.
Who developed this device? is such device already used in any other countries? what diseases can it detect?

hello, you can find plenty of information @ http://healthmonitor.io. We have videos, papers, etc

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

For the success of this project will be useful create a detailed video guide, how to use these machines, and share this on YouTube + work with mass media, which would make these devices more popular.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

At the moment our coin is only used to streamline the crowdfunding process and allocate dividends

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:59 PM

What dividends?

Today, calling a scam is a new fashion way to get some authority  Wink
We were in Malta, talking about our project and having real people testing the machine. Maybe we won't succeed, but scamming is another thing

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

Yes this is the idea

In addition to the ICO, they are trying to interest large investors (not less than $30000). In total, they issue tokens for $ 15 million, which corresponds to the cost of 2100 devices. Maybe they can attract investors and then install more devices.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:56:35 PM

hello,

Hello, thanks for your questions!
You can find more videos with working device and videos about healthmonitor on our YouTube channe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0R4mzuux4G5xZsrNI5vjA

Healthmonitor was created by professor Atutov Sergey. This device hasn’t used before, because it is innovative and patented technology.
It can detect many diseases. Right now it is diabetes.
By the way you can find more information on our website: http://healthmonitor.io

Thanks for the links! I don't think a lot of people realize this product is still in its infancy. I'm sure its constantly being developed and always evolving.

The idea is to understand the premise and future of the product.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: