Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?
Airports are stressful. I think people in airports are too preoccupied with checking in at the right time, taking care of their luggage, finding their way to the gate. What time they have left are spent with relatives or in the duty free shopping district. In short I do not think they are in the mood for checking their health before or after their flight.
honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
OK, that is one good use-case I did not take into account. If you have ever watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line you know how stringent they are about biohazards.
Yes that last mention from SEELE is a real good usage .. I do think the devices should be more used for those kinds of services. More professional not retail.
I think this project is getting a lot of useful info... I agree to the suggestion to have more focus on business use instead of private use.
having such devices in companies could allow regulare health checkups so companies can help their employees take care of themselves and have a faster reaction time at the start of some illness...
maybe this could lower the illness on the workfloor

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:02 PM

The HEALTH MONITOR technology is patented and they have a deal with the Russian scientist Wink
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:31 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?
Airports are stressful. I think people in airports are too preoccupied with checking in at the right time, taking care of their luggage, finding their way to the gate. What time they have left are spent with relatives or in the duty free shopping district. In short I do not think they are in the mood for checking their health before or after their flight.
honestly, this could be also useful for airport security staff member to extract passangers coming from another country with a disease which could spread out in the country. think about the pigflu, birdflu and so on.
OK, that is one good use-case I did not take into account. If you have ever watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line you know how stringent they are about biohazards.
Yes that last mention from SEELE is a real good usage .. I do think the devices should be more used for those kinds of services. More professional not retail.
I think this project is getting a lot of useful info... I agree to the suggestion to have more focus on business use instead of private use.
having such devices in companies could allow regulare health checkups so companies can help their employees take care of themselves and have a faster reaction time at the start of some illness...
maybe this could lower the illness on the workfloor
I didn't thought that this project can be used at airports to fight diseases and epidemic but now it's start to look promising
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:03:44 PM

I think the HEALTH MONITOR could be installed in a lot of area and work, the airport exemple is for exemple a good idea, but there is a lot of more possible places. There more the product will be present and the more the project will skyrocket.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

I think people will be scared to do this tests. Imagine you see that you have a serious illness. Dont most people postpone their visits to the doctor anyway?
I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one side it's great on the other side, do you really wanna know that you're ill? Difficult question.
It seems to me that this device for people who are afraid of doctors, afraid of queues. I agree that people are afraid to learn about a serious illness, but I think that it is better to learn about this disease when you can cure it, and not when it will be too late late. Therefore, I believe that the Health Monitor will be very useful to people!
It is in fact a constant monitoring of the health of individuals in the best possible way in the places of greater flow. Of course there is also the possibility of forming partnerships throughout the project and bringing these machines to community health centers
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

I think people will be scared to do this tests. Imagine you see that you have a serious illness. Dont most people postpone their visits to the doctor anyway?
I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one side it's great on the other side, do you really wanna know that you're ill? Difficult question.
It seems to me that this device for people who are afraid of doctors, afraid of queues. I agree that people are afraid to learn about a serious illness, but I think that it is better to learn about this disease when you can cure it, and not when it will be too late late. Therefore, I believe that the Health Monitor will be very useful to people!
And still need to find time to visit a doctor and pay a lot of money for a visit.
dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

And still need to find time to visit a doctor and pay a lot of money for a visit.

The waste of time and money will happen if the device reveals a pathology. And if it does not, then you can save both time and money.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

Somehow tempting, but I stepped away from investing in ICO's that promise dividend payment, I only invest in them if they are 100% regulatory compliant. If they are not than this can cause a lot of problems as we have seen recently with some ICO tokens. How is this at Health Monitor? Are you SEC compliant? Hope to get an answer.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

My feelings exactly. That's why I said it's mostly going to be used by healthy people. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. They can have illnesses too that they don't know about. And if people want to stay ignorant, you can't help them.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

My feelings exactly. That's why I said it's mostly going to be used by healthy people. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. They can have illnesses too that they don't know about. And if people want to stay ignorant, you can't help them.
I think that you're wrong my friend. This device will be mainly used by ill people and this who want to check their health
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

Will health monitor acts like a CT SCAN? A device to see whether there is something wrong with our body or not. To check our health with such device is too expensive. If health monitor will offer lower fee, it could be the best alternative.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

Will health monitor acts like a CT SCAN? A device to see whether there is something wrong with our body or not. To check our health with such device is too expensive. If health monitor will offer lower fee, it could be the best alternative.
I think so.
They target popular places like airport.
They need to create it as simple as possible, so there will be no crowds in the area.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

I think that you're wrong my friend. This device will be mainly used by ill people and this who want to check their health

Actual ill people go to doctors, people who live unhealthy livestyles mostoly are aware they do but tend to stick their heads in the sand. Fit people like to check up on their health by using all kinds of things (fitbits, apps, etc) and are open to these kinds of machines. Of course this is all very generalized!!

MindKey

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:50:37 AM

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:57:28 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:08:20 AM by toolucky98

Do you have a quick diagnostic device that will be opened for use rather than applied to places that would pay for it?
It will be opened for use ($5 = 1 test).
I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

I think so.
They target popular places like airport.
They need to create it as simple as possible, so there will be no crowds in the area.

Someday this could be more than just a scanner
bankbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:58:23 AM

I havent read about the places that would pay for it, i even tought that the health moniter is the one who will pay for the placement.

So this is not a retail service ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

Well that would be definitive a better place for such tests. You could make this test then while you are there anyways for a check and if something would be, you could directly get checked, at least if you are in a hospital or clinic. But yes, all other places are better then a mall or airport.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

So this is not a retail service ?

??No, i don't think so, the product model is similar to a vending machine, you leave the machine there sitting, and wait for people to use it every day, there will be 200 around the globe, and hopefully more if it becomes a success.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

I have a question about price.

5$ is for one diagnostic or using machine and gives information about all diseases.

Like for 5$ will us choose diabetes or will it give all the diagnostic at once.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: