Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

It would be cool if data is going to get stored on a IPFS distributed database that let everyone see data an study it. Don't know maybe I'm asking for too much
I don't see any meaning and practical application to store the research data of many diseases of different people. The main benefit of this machine is assistance for individual person - identifying the disease at early stage.
Statistics are important, but
I think not everyone will want his personal data be stored, especially when we talk about cancer...
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used

In the case of diabetes, there is a strict dependence of the amount of acetone in the exhaled air and the amount of glucose in the blood. Here everything works without errors, as i understand. In occasion of other diseases-I think Mauro or someone from dev. Team will explain to us.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:04 PM

Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

It would be cool if data is going to get stored on a IPFS distributed database that let everyone see data an study it. Don't know maybe I'm asking for too much
I don't see any meaning and practical application to store the research data of many diseases of different people. The main benefit of this machine is assistance for individual person - identifying the disease at early stage.
Statistics are important, but
I think not everyone will want his personal data be stored, especially when we talk about cancer...

Reasearch is very important, I still think it's a good idea (persons don't need to give their credentials at all). You can do it for profits by selling data or open to all if you build an opensource database

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used

In the case of diabetes, there is a strict dependence of the amount of acetone in the exhaled air and the amount of glucose in the blood. Here everything works without errors, as i understand. In occasion of other diseases-I think Mauro or someone from dev. Team will explain to us.

As that has been asked before and Mauro already answered I just put in his quote.

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:38:40 PM

Yes, for diabetes our machine performs better than typical home tools to measure glucose. For others diseases we are still working (But it's just a short period matter)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

hello,
the machine examines a spectrum. We will provide the interpretation and also the raw data.

Is there some informational video that we could look to understand a bit more about this machine?

Will you build some sort of referral program for bringing new investors?

Hi,
have you checked the videos @ https://www.healthmonitor.io/video ?

Those videos are very informative. I hope to see more of such videos soon so that it could further educate investors about the project.

after watching this viedo ,i think it's very cool technology,i would love this device of this project .
I watched the video. Of course, the test is impressive. Just blow the tube and all) But for me it remains a mystery how this analysis determines diabetes?

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:48:42 PM

I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

hello,
the machine examines a spectrum. We will provide the interpretation and also the raw data.

Is there some informational video that we could look to understand a bit more about this machine?

Hi,

Those videos are very informative. I hope to see more of such videos soon so that it could further educate investors about the project.

after watching this viedo ,i think it's very cool technology,i would love this device of this project .
I watched the video. Of course, the test is impressive. Just blow the tube and all) But for me it remains a mystery how this analysis determines diabetes?

you can recognize diabates maybe trough your breath air? except of a blood test?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.

I'm not knowledgable enough to say if these machines will work fine or not.
I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

hello,

Hi,

you can recognize diabates maybe trough your breath air? except of a blood test?

Diabetes is the lack of Red blood cells, well, not the lack but definitely a amount es than normal, so that should make some chemical processes a little different, the ed result, the ratio amount of certain components in your saliva or even breath should be different, that difference could b detected by the machine here, is not that difficult, he problem tat we didn't have the cmputational capabilities before, nor the industry,but now we do, and thanks to this initiativ, it will get cheaper over time Cheesy.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

hello,

Hi,

After watching the video I'm really surprise how easy to use and how fast the device is.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

I'm not knowledgable enough to say if these machines will work fine or not.
I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?

Well, when you take a health test you must be prepared for results. In case, don't take it :-)

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

Do not treat as simple the possibility of early and instant diagnosis, many people would give a lot to have this opportunity and identify the diseases of those who left at an earlier stage, I see potential for the possibility of efficient application and certainly for what it can provide many to the around the world
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?

About marketing, we are focusing on:
a) advertising machine capabilities
b) stressing project ROI

We will be pumping soon

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

This device registers a change in the composition of the gas, deviation from the norm. To make a more accurate diagnosis, you will need to consult a doctor. That's what I understood. Of course, no one will give you a 100% guarantee on the correctness of the result.

but at least it is a warning system if you have diabetes or some other kind of desease Smiley

maybe this also could be useful with apple watchs healt system monitor together somehow.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

hello,

Hi,

And will the blood test also be implemented in these machines?
The question is if they have the sterilization of needles - I mean is there any probability to be infected with AIDS?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

This device registers a change in the composition of the gas, deviation from the norm. To make a more accurate diagnosis, you will need to consult a doctor. That's what I understood. Of course, no one will give you a 100% guarantee on the correctness of the result.

but at least it is a warning system if you have diabetes or some other kind of desease Smiley

maybe this also could be useful with apple watchs healt system monitor together somehow.

This device can offer a cheap, reliable and fast way to check your health status with regards to specific diseases.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:55 PM

hello,

Hi,

And will the blood test also be implemented in these machines?
The question is if they have the sterilization of needles - I mean is there any probability to be infected with AIDS?

No, we won't. This machine only acts as a non-invasive diagnostic tool.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:22 PM

Hello,
I'm here to share pre-sale results.
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.
While we are a bit disappointed, we are optimistic about the coming ICO:

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC
b) we have learned a lot about our potential investors and about their concerns
c) we are rolling out now a new marketing/promotional plan
d) we keep receiving interest on our device from no crypto investors

That said, the road to success is still long!  Wink
Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

Health Monitor will actually benefit millions of diabetic patients who needs to prick their fingers everyday just to check their blood sugar as it offers much comfortability than the traditional needle pricking process.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: