Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

Do you have a video or a diagram of how this device works? if I'm sick with diabetes then breathing into it, I can determine the level of sugar?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

It has to be clear that investores need to keep in mind that this is a mid to long term project.. because we're talking about people's health.
Which actualy means that they should take care of the info that is given to the people using the devices.. and there cannot be any error in the results.
So.. Taking in account that there will be a thorough testing period and the fact that those devices need to be placed on location that have been allowed for these... its quite obvious it will take some time to finetune.
Most ICO project are a long-term hold. I suggest everybody who has no experience in trading to hold it until the development is finished.

yes, buy and hodl and forget it Smiley best option nowadays due to the high volatily of cryptcurrencies.

buys some and forget the key Smiley and look back after a couple of years.

Agree, this is acutally valid for most crypto's in their current phase..
I do think this will be a long term project. The moment the devices are distrubuted, it will take some time before dividents are being payed.
Oh btw is this now a security according to US regulatory.

that's what I was gonna ask. since this project will give out dividends,doesn't that make it a security?

dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

It has to be clear that investores need to keep in mind that this is a mid to long term project.. because we're talking about people's health.
Which actualy means that they should take care of the info that is given to the people using the devices.. and there cannot be any error in the results.
So.. Taking in account that there will be a thorough testing period and the fact that those devices need to be placed on location that have been allowed for these... its quite obvious it will take some time to finetune.
Most ICO project are a long-term hold. I suggest everybody who has no experience in trading to hold it until the development is finished.

yes, buy and hodl and forget it Smiley best option nowadays due to the high volatily of cryptcurrencies.

Buy and hold. In addition, personally I do not see another good opportunity. A large increase in capitalization is not expected, so X multiplication will not be (although who knows) In general, I agree. Buy and forget for a couple of years the most correct option.
dbbit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Buy and hold. In addition, personally I do not see another good opportunity. A large increase in capitalization is not expected, so X multiplication will not be (although who knows) In general, I agree. Buy and forget for a couple of years the most correct option.

Yes, it is the best option but also it is the hardest to achieve.

My strategy is to buy and check the price 1000 times in a day. It is working great Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
dbbit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

My strategy is to buy and check the price 1000 times in a day. It is working great Smiley

It works great, there's no arguing, but how's your nerves? Huh

In favor of my version I will say that I know the person who has bought the Antshares(NEO) on the ICO for $ 1000(0.036$per unit). And he remembered about them just recently, he became cosmically happy! Grin
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:06:40 PM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

Thanks for the quick response. What about the test for Lung cancer?
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

I'd agree that this will be more of a long term play. The ideal situation is that the device gets a wide market appeal and once it starts reaching the masses then the token will REALLY take off.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

In favor of my version I will say that I know the person who has bought the Antshares(NEO) on the ICO for $ 1000(0.036$per unit). And he remembered about them just recently, he became cosmically happy! Grin
I think in the future most crypto currency will continue to grow - especially those coins will grow which are backed by useful projects! I think health monitor one of them.
Cryptoqueen710

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

What countries is this available in?
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

I think in the future most crypto currency will continue to grow - especially those coins will grow which are backed by useful projects! I think health monitor one of them.
If there is a use-case there will be demand too. Never underestimate how fast technology develops in a few years we could live in another world.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

If there is a use-case there will be demand too. Never underestimate how fast technology develops in a few years we could live in another world.

in a few months we will live on another earth, after trumps hits the big red button Smiley rofl
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

in a few months we will live on another earth, after trumps hits the big red button Smiley rofl
The potencial of cryto currencies looks unlimited and some good projects value is going  make a lot of people happy  Grin
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

The potencial of cryto currencies looks unlimited and some good projects value is going  make a lot of people happy  Grin
Today there are a myriad of e-shit tokens, with zero utility, this is kind of annoying, but witnessing the emergence of ideas and projects like Health Monitor shows us that we will still have wonderful days in the crypt, and this is one of those opportunities we hope to join and progress
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

the project is innovative and will have a great future, the idea is winning i believe there will always be a great demand for innovative technology such as monitor healt terminals especially in airports is an important step towards disease prevention
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:04 PM

the project is innovative and will have a great future, the idea is winning i believe there will always be a great demand for innovative technology such as monitor healt terminals especially in airports is an important step towards disease prevention

How many times we saw in movies, mirrors giving data about your healts? Devices like health monitor is just the first step

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:04 PM

How many times we saw in movies, mirrors giving data about your healts? Devices like health monitor is just the first step
Sensor technology will get better and better in the next few years. This could initiate a breakthrough of these health monitor devices.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

i really hope that this project finds a lot of investors, since it is something needed.

i hope that they own the needed certifications for that tool, from the health government.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

Sensor technology will get better and better in the next few years. This could initiate a breakthrough of these health monitor devices.
Yep, and this is the main reason why I got interested in this project. This could be the next big thing in health industry
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

Yep, and this is the main reason why I got interested in this project. This could be the next big thing in health industry
Health care is not interested in these devices because it takes customers away from them. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: