Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:12 PM

The Health Monitor is also said to detect lung cancer symptoms. Does that mean it detects when you have definite lung cancer cells or does it detect the signs that one is at high risk of getting lung cancer?

I'm somewhat concerned if the system gives a wrong diagnosis and the company will eventually be sued by the concerned user/patient. Smiley

There is a big difference between saying "You have been diagnosed with cancer, start treatment immediately" and "Your breath contains markers that indicate a higher risk of cancer. Consider a professional checkup."

But that is not my question. I want to know if the monitor measures symptoms that are unique to lung cancer patients, or an increased amount of particles that could lead to lung cancer.

I think this is very hard to know . There are thousands of possible causes of lung cancer.
Maybe is not particles ,Maybe is a normal smoke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

are you guys considering making smaller unit for home users or iphone app that could track and stored data in clould?

thats what i asked some day ago too . like a tracking app for the apple iwatch.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.
nick_pedko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors. But even if this percentage of accuracy is high, then this will benefit humanity.

I'm not knowledgable enough to say if these machines will work fine or not.
I'm more thinking about the morality of the system. Imagine this machine tells you that you may have cancer on an airport.. before a very long flight ... what would go through your mind?
Hmm.... very good guess, I hadn't even thought of. But the test result is not a diagnosis. Only a number of clinical tests can accurately a final diagnosis.

it's not the machine's job to diagnose you with cancer, more like warn you that you may have a problem with your health. seek a medical professional.
If this device simply says that you have health problems, this is nonsense. Health problems for any person! He just does not know about them. And the user who used this machine, and got the result that you have health problems, will contact the doctor. The doctor will refute or confirm this diagnosis.) Question. If you need to see a doctor, why do you need this device? Which will not give you the exact answer and make you care and worry!

Hello,
please the following article:
https://medium.com/healthmonitor/detection-of-lung-cancer-e17f6a7a03ea

Modus operandi of Health Monitor
The basic concept of the analysis is the spectral analysis of the mixture of gases that the subject exhales.

The spectrum of the exhaled air always changes if someone suffers from any pulmonary pathology. The device allows these changes to be observed, measured and registered.

Metabolism of cancer cells significantly changes and they begin to synthesize a number of volatile organic compounds:

• Ammonia

• Isoprene

• Ethan

• Pentane

• Acetone

Each of these substances absorbs light with a certain wavelength. Due to their technological features Health Monitor capture and quantify these spectral disturbances.

If high concentrations of the above compounds are detected in the exhaled air, then this is an occasion to undergo a full screening involving CT, MRI, and so on.

Could you link some scientific papers that cover the fundamental researches which have been done on this specific topic?
Hello.
Here is the very first answer of Google https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12796197
And on the Russian-language resource is https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/osobennosti-spektrov-pogloscheniya-vydyhaemogo-vozduha-bolnyh-neinfektsionnymi-hronicheskimi-zabolevaniyami-hronicheskaya
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

As a previous member pointed out, It would indeed be a good idea to have those machines for home use...
A lot of people could benefit from this.. I'm just thinking about families with children.
It would be even superb if this kind of hardware would work for animals... might sound stupid, but we only think about people, so how about our four legged friends?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:41:32 PM

the future belongs to this project. Success awaits you in the future. If I see this project has a very compact and hardworking team. this will make it easier for this project to succeed.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Either way it sounds not so nice, especially if you are in a public space as for example a shopping mall, were you just came to have some fun shopping with your family or so.

I have my doubts about the success of Health Monitors deployed in shopping malls and airports, but remember those places are just examples. Their priority is medical centers. Think about it, you are going to the dentist, pharmacy, hospital or general practice clinic, you usually have to wait in line. You might as well use that idle time to do the Health Monitor breath test while you are there anyway. Once this device becomes accepted they can expand to non-medical places.

I asked already earlier about medical centers, apparently I somehow missed the information that they primarily plan to install the monitor there, which in my opinion are much more suitable places as airports or shopping malls.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
areschen

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

As a previous member pointed out, It would indeed be a good idea to have those machines for home use...
A lot of people could benefit from this.. I'm just thinking about families with children.
It would be even superb if this kind of hardware would work for animals... might sound stupid, but we only think about people, so how about our four legged friends?

Sure , that's a lot of people could benefit from this,
But this device is so high-tech that it should be expensive. If for home use , only a small number of people can afford the cost
We need to balance the benefit and the values

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Sure , that's a lot of people could benefit from this,
But this device is so high-tech that it should be expensive. If for home use , only a small number of people can afford the cost
We need to balance the benefit and the values

true that, but maybe in the future. also having these in clinics and hospitals would be great.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:54:30 PM

are you guys considering making smaller unit for home users or iphone app that could track and stored data in clould?

Like I said yesterday, gathered data can be used for many uses, from personal use to research use (with obviously anonimity in place)

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:16 PM

The health monitor has no impact on health or the environment, it prevents certain diseases and alert people to adopt a healthy lifestyle quickly to avoid aggravation and to allow a remission. But this is only an example of use among the many existing cases as to evaluate the rate of pollution in the air that rejects a plant. In the domain of security, it will make it possible to detect the explosive materials. It's a smart nose!

The health monitor has no impact on health or the environment, it prevents certain diseases and alert people to adopt a healthy lifestyle quickly to avoid aggravation and to allow a remission. But this is only an example of use among the many existing cases as to evaluate the rate of pollution in the air that rejects a plant. In the domain of security, it will make it possible to detect the explosive materials. It's a smart nose!

"it prevents certain diseases"

To be clear: this is because of an early diagnosis, which can lead to an early treatment. The machine itself doesn't prevent anything.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

Like I said yesterday, gathered data can be used for many uses, from personal use to research use (with obviously anonimity in place)

We could use datum for that, but this information could be its own database in its own app, so to share it for medical purposes or for investigation, that remains to be seen, the information will have to be sent together with more information of the patient, and history.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

Probably for placement in hospitals you need some kind of licensing resolution, many years of research and issuing permission for this device as a medical diagnosis. Since these are different things when the apparatus is installed in a hospital, where patients will perceive the diagnosis as final and accurate. And another thing when the device is in the mall, where it can be perceived as just one of the attractions. Examples of airports and shopping centers were given for a reason. If it were possible, this apparatus was probably installed first in hospitals.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?
Health store like CVS would be great locations too. They already have some device like blood pressure monitor.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Probably for placement in hospitals you need some kind of licensing resolution, many years of research and issuing permission for this device as a medical diagnosis. Since these are different things when the apparatus is installed in a hospital, where patients will perceive the diagnosis as final and accurate. And another thing when the device is in the mall, where it can be perceived as just one of the attractions. Examples of airports and shopping centers were given for a reason. If it were possible, this apparatus was probably installed first in hospitals.
At airports large flow of people, production of these machines will pay off if they are used by many people.
In clinics such turnover will be difficult to achieve.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

At airports large flow of people, production of these machines will pay off if they are used by many people.

Certainly its application in medical centers will have greater use and continuous, but the search for open spaces can initially leverage and make something globally known more quickly, but still need its contribution to the development of the token, if used in open space
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Health store like CVS would be great locations too. They already have some device like blood pressure monitor.

Are CVS in Europe too?

I knew they were only in the United States.

If it is like what i said, they will put their machines in Europe so not possible.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
haxllega

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

I am not sure if people in airports will use it but if the results are trustworthy popularity will only increase. People will be very skeptical at the beginning.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

We could use datum for that, but this information could be its own database in its own app, so to share it for medical purposes or for investigation, that remains to be seen, the information will have to be sent together with more information of the patient, and history.

As long as the data is not stored on the vending machine, that could work!

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: