Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=39.0

Hi, regarding the exchanger fee minting poll, may I know which exchanger requires 3.3BTC?

I was wondering why don't just make it 5BTC for cryptopia?

EDIT: cryptopia is a very good exchanger, one should be enough to get decent volume  Smiley
Hi,

Luke is working with Cryptopia, but thats not a firm deal yet.  He is negotiating a price.
These two exchanges are actually firm deals.  They have go live dates early next year and are credible.

They both want to remain anonymous though (until the go live date is announced and they deploy the code).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seeksilence1

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:12:19 AM

I just figured out how to withdraw the coin.

Go to Account, click button [Verify email], then check your email and verify it. Then you can withdraw the coins. Maximum withdraw limit is 40000.

Update, will receive another email with a link for [Withdraw Funds]. Click it then you get the coin.
BTW, I lost my previous bitcointalk account.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:14:03 AM

In response to your posts I tried to make a withdrawal from the pool, and I also don't know how to verify my email. I didn't lose any funds though, I just get a pop-up that says 'Sorry, E-mail must be verified before making a withdrawal '. Let's not jump to conclusions here.

LOL, I know, I think he is talking about himself with the madman comments.

Alright guys, to withdraw, the e-mail address only has to be verified once.  Go to account settings and click Verify email.
Then it will send an email, and just click the link to verify.  Then try the withdrawal again.

(We dont hold the funds anymore during any errors) that was just for a few hours in the day.

Now withdrawals go through links so the pool has a better record of the withdrawal process.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

Biblepay:

You need add some instruction on the withdraw page. It is really confusing.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Biblepay:

You need add some instruction on the withdraw page. It is really confusing.

OK, Ill add them, good idea.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
diptocoli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

I have tried to verify the mailbox, withdraw, confirm the withdrawal, no problem happend

ALTCOMMUNITY COIN
 SONOHUB  FORUM  eSPORTS 
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

What I am saying is you are insinuating that people are LOSING money by using the pool because its STEALING it because its too dumb to log fails.  

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, you can always export the CSV to excel, and see there is either a mining credit, a withdraw, and a TXID in the place of the debit.  There is ne.

I just downloaded the new wallet WIN64 installation updates, but many places show?Huh?? The wallet can't be used to help me?

Which language are you set in?  I hate to suggest it, but please try a different language.
Then we can have a translator work to re-merge the bad language.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM8B0oUtiA9SpbogXk6bU-b-Ye-7LhJxMvLztr0
My wallet is open, and it can't be used properly. Even my wallet has no address, help me.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:53:12 AM

What I am saying is you are insinuating that people are LOSING money by using the pool because its STEALING it because its too dumb to log fails.  

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, you can always export the CSV to excel, and see there is either a mining credit, a withdraw, and a TXID in the place of the debit.  There is ne.

I just downloaded the new wallet WIN64 installation updates, but many places show?Huh?? The wallet can't be used to help me?

Which language are you set in?  I hate to suggest it, but please try a different language.

My wallet is open, and it can't be used properly. Even my wallet has no address, help me.

Hi Wen,

I still didnt catch your native language.  You sound like you write perfect English, have a German slogan and an Asian name.  Anyway, please click Settings | Options | Display | User Interface Language, and see if you can change it to English?
What is probably happening is we have about 15 good translations in the wallet, but a couple that are stored as unicode are not able to express the native character in the character set since those characters take up two ascii characters in the file. 

One you can see in English, restart and let us know what language didnt work (probably by looking at your Windows default language setting)?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

Which language are you set in?  I hate to suggest it, but please try a different language.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM8B0oUtiA9SpbogXk6bU-b-Ye-7LhJxMvLztr0

Hi Wen,

I still didnt catch your native language.  You sound like you write perfect English, have a German slogan and an Asian name.  Anyway, please click Settings | Options | Display | User Interface Language, and see if you can change it to English?
What is probably happening is we have about 15 good translations in the wallet, but a couple that are stored as unicode are not able to express the native character in the character set since those characters take up two ascii characters in the file. 

One you can see in English, restart and let us know what language didnt work (probably by looking at your Windows default language setting)?

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM8B0oUtiA9SpbogXk6bU-b-Ye-7LhJxMvLztr0 The opening of the purse is like this........
After I changed the language, I opened it or was it better?Huh??
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:25:10 AM

Hi Wen,

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM8B0oUtiA9SpbogXk6bU-b-Ye-7LhJxMvLztr0 The opening of the purse is like this........
After I changed the language, I opened it or was it better?Huh??

I'm not able to open the google photo links; they come up as 404.

Hopefully you got it working in another language.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:13:53 AM

In response to your posts I tried to make a withdrawal from the pool, and I also don't know how to verify my email. I didn't lose any funds though, I just get a pop-up that says 'Sorry, E-mail must be verified before making a withdrawal '. Let's not jump to conclusions here.

LOL, I know, I think he is talking about himself with the madman comments.

Alright guys, to withdraw, the e-mail address only has to be verified once.  Go to account settings and click Verify email.
Then it will send an email, and just click the link to verify.  Then try the withdrawal again.

(We dont hold the funds anymore during any errors) that was just for a few hours in the day.

Now withdrawals go through links so the pool has a better record of the withdrawal process.

Thanks for the explanation Rob, I just tried and my withdrawal went without any problems Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

slovakia, why are you ignoring the fact that Rob has said the 8% is temporary?  I'm sticking to the main pool.

Just did a withdrawal with no problems.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

Hi, regarding the exchanger fee minting poll, may I know which exchanger requires 3.3BTC?

I was wondering why don't just make it 5BTC for cryptopia?

EDIT: cryptopia is a very good exchanger, one should be enough to get decent volume  Smiley
Hi,

Luke is working with Cryptopia, but thats not a firm deal yet.  He is negotiating a price.
These two exchanges are actually firm deals.  They have go live dates early next year and are credible.

They both want to remain anonymous though (until the go live date is announced and they deploy the code).

Cool, this is a good news then. And I have voted "Yes"  Cheesy
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

slovakia, why are you ignoring the fact that Rob has said the 8% is temporary?  I'm sticking to the main pool.

Just did a withdrawal with no problems.
Yes, and Im ensuring I dump a few grand in the pool myself from my own account to keep it running.
This fee is not to make a profit, its to keep the account near the correct level for its long term stability.
Although I could see 2% once its stable, as what would be the use of having multiple pools if the new pool will go bankrupt.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

Please continue to vote here:

Both exchanges asked to remain anonymous until go-live, but agreed to negotiate for 1.6BTC each because of our cause.

I think this is absolute fantastic, so I updated the poll.  They want to wrap this up in 7 days, so please vote.

We will not go live until 2018 so as to finish our mandatory upgrade first.

"Should we mint 3.3BTC for an exchange listing on Two of the Top 6 Bitcoin Exchanges?"
Remember to vote! This is fantastic news!

ferohers

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

Both exchanges asked to remain anonymous until go-live, but agreed to negotiate for 1.6BTC each because of our cause.

I think this is absolute fantastic, so I updated the poll.  They want to wrap this up in 7 days, so please vote.

"Should we mint 3.3BTC for an exchange listing on Two of the Top 6 Bitcoin Exchanges?"

Voted thanks for the reminder.
m4tsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Awesome! Voted, will set aside time today as well to write to some kiddos. Merry Christmas!
saintarchimedes

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:05 PM

It'd be great for BBP to be on Poloneix.

What would be the largest/most trustable exchange for BBP to list on?

I guess we can try contacting them via social media and emails?

also how exactly do you implement the 32 bit workaround to get all processors used if you're beyond a 4 core processor?

m4tsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

Im working on getting the paperwork done for Mercatox. Its actually not that bad and with the recent attention RailBlocks is getting, the exchange has seen more activity.
Samoshi

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

Please wait 2 more weeks for the Sanctuaries activation. This is very concerning to change the monetary design 2 weeks away from the governance system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: