Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

BiblePay - 1.0.6.9
Mandatory Upgrade

- Enable superblocks and masternode payments at block #21710

** Note: This is the linux upgrade.  Windows will be ready in 3 hours **

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

i see buddie

but where we have to fast run? ..... more ppl asking me about BBP that wiki is important and no updates ...

every excellent coin got excellent web with excellent new informations .... take it as advice

till now your main web www.biblepay.org missing NEW RELEASES of WALLET ... it so hard to do this?  its simple easy to add numbers of newest rls wallets  take it as advice

we no need hurry hurry hurry hurry MASTERNODES ...

let it cool down a little, cos ppl is angry on your nonstop updating take it as advice

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:35:04 PM

i see buddie
but where we have to fast run? ..... more ppl asking me about BBP that wiki is important and no updates ...
every excellent coin got excellent web with excellent new informations .... take it as advice
till now your main web www.biblepay.org missing NEW RELEASES of WALLET ... it so hard to do this?  its simple easy
we no need hurry hurry hurry hurry MASTERNODES ...
let it cool down a little, cos ppl is angry on your nonstop updating take it as advice

Take my advice: its better to ensure our features are working right now while the exchange is down. 

Thats why we are doing this.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

yes updates without testing ... daaaamn it guys/girls=cos we got between us too ...

all updates could be in testnet and then applicate in da PROD ...

last 3 updates was what?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

yes updates without testing ... daaaamn it guys/girls=cos we got between us too ...

last 3 updates was what?

I dont know, I heard Klondike tested it and told us it was working fine?  Whats wrong with that Klondike guy.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

Have you all seen ZNffals help guides?  These are great:

https://pool.biblepay.org/images/h.png

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
webster22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

An amazing idea life changing idea

Biblepay for the homeless

Look what someone has experimented with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvHicsIN8J4

Imagine mining to help homeless people with real items they need. Delivered anonymously or ministered in person!
Delivered within hours!

I messaged Rob, but at a minimum let us think of items the homeless need. And add it to the store catalog

My list so far

• sleeping bags
  • blankets
  • socks / beanies
  • small cooking kits

"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward."

"One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, And He will repay him for his good deed."

I have started a spreadsheet with items here.

Rob is this enough information for you to populate your inventory list?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRWYH3gi6tMJlkMJWuC4NNxPMYFi6CUCCIFq1kXpH_2xDCUXu_FhNgEUTlkzfmldJEFGH3un82nOwnk/pubhtml

Please post suggested links here. Include

- product name
- amazon id
- amazon link

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

Im fine with all the updates, to make an omelette gotta break some eggs Wink
and overall this is good practice.

Dont be sorry Rob!, Only a few awesome volunteers helped test things in testnet while the rest chased profits Cheesy
The new IT budget will also help greatly in the future!

Having a news section on the website is a good idea (a new website is under development by volunteers)

I make Reddit and Twitter posts for every mandatory upgrade.

slovakia

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

last 3 updates was what?

I dont know, I heard Klondike tested it and told us it was working fine?  Whats wrong with that Klondike guy.

and Klondike coded BBP or tested only what you rlsed? NAAA?   you rlsing something and w/testing superblocks in testnet?  what i know,superblocks they didnt testing

togoshigekata Klondike is my family friend and told me now,that he doesnt remember testing any superblocks in testnet... so where is true?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

An amazing idea life changing idea

Biblepay for the homeless

Look what someone has experimented with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvHicsIN8J4

Imagine mining to help homeless people with real items they need. Delivered anonymously or ministered in person!
Delivered within hours!

I messaged Rob, but at a minimum let us think of items the homeless need. And add it to the store catalog

My list so far

• sleeping bags
  • blankets
  • socks / beanies
  • small cooking kits

"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward."

"One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, And He will repay him for his good deed."

This is an awesome idea!  

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if we should offer moving blankets for sale from the wallet?
Wouldnt it be better to get 12 for the price of $90 and help 12 homeless people?  We could offer both:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EX3A8DS

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

I feel like I am going to go from Linux n00b to Linux expert by the end of the year with all the wallet updates and messing around with configs. lol
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:54:21 PM

This is an awesome idea!  

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if we should offer moving blankets for sale from the wallet?
Wouldnt it be better to get 5 for the price of $14 and help 5 homeless people?  We could offer both:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EX3A87O

Thanks!

I would say stay away from bulky items. Keep in mind being homeless means

- You can not store your things safely anywhere (you stash them in bushes)
- You are told to move whenever you are 'caught' sleeping somewhere
- Nice things bring comfort. A NICE blanket can make all the difference when you have nothing

So think about what you could reasonably store in a backpack that you have to live out of
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

last 3 updates was what?

I dont know, I heard Klondike tested it and told us it was working fine?  Whats wrong with that Klondike guy.

Grin

I don't mind the upgrades, since I understand that this coin is new and we effectively only have one developer at the moment who is doing everything he can to make this upgrade a success. With IT-budgets coming, we can hopefully let the team grow, and with that, increase - among other things - the chance that future updates go without a hiccup. Also, with the community growing, we'll probably have more people willing to help on the testnet when needed.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Dont be sorry Rob!, Only a few awesome volunteers helped test things in testnet while the rest chased profits Cheesy

You did it for profits too! You ask for money as I check the proposal. So you are not a volunteer.
tiras

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

asked this above but it remained unanswered so I'm repeating :

Rob ,  is there a way to track all the history of MN winners from the very beginning using CLI ?

"masternode winners"  outputs just a sliding 30 blocks window.

Dash has an excellent site for this purpose : https://www.dashninja.pl/

do we plan to have a similar service ?

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

touché, I am profit driven as well Smiley
I volunteered with the expectation that I would not necessarily be rewarded financially and I viewed it as a learning experience.
I will be happy to be paid for past work, but if not, that is okay as well Cool

That does bring up proposals!
Now that Masternodes are good, we have a Budget Proposal System:

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2#SUBMIT_PROPOSAL

Anyone can offer work and be paid in BBP coins from the new budget,
so anyone who was interested in bounties/rewards for work can now create budget proposals
and sanctuaries can vote to approve or deny the proposals

Block Reward Breakdown:
10% Charity
5% IT
2.5% PR (Public Relation campaigns)
2.5% P2P (orphan letter writing, Pay To Preach, Pay to be a Priest, FAQ writers, Social Media functions)
40% Miners
40% Sanctuaries (Masternodes)

Emission Schedule: http://wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule
For Example, assuming 70 million BBP coins are minted January 2018, there will be:
7 million BBP for Charity fund
3.5 million BBP for IT fund
1.75 million BBP for PR fund
1.75 million BBP for P2P fund

We dont have any best practices yet, this is all very new, and Im curious to see what ideas and proposals people come up with!
and Im curious to see how this whole system evolves!

webster22

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

touché, I am profit driven as well Smiley
I volunteered with the expectation that I would not necessarily be rewarded financially and I viewed it as a learning experience.
I will be happy to be paid for past work, but if not, that is okay as well Cool

That does bring up proposals!
Now that Masternodes are good, we have a Budget Proposal System:

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2#SUBMIT_PROPOSAL

Anyone can offer work and be paid in BBP coins from the new budget,
so anyone who was interested in bounties/rewards for work can now create budget proposals
and sanctuaries can vote to approve or deny the proposals

Block Reward Breakdown:
10% Charity
5% IT
2.5% PR (Public Relation campaigns)
2.5% P2P (orphan letter writing, Pay To Preach, Pay to be a Priest, FAQ writers, Social Media functions)
40% Miners
40% Sanctuaries (Masternodes)

Emission Schedule: http://wiki.biblepay.org/Emission_Schedule
For Example, assuming 70 million BBP coins are minted January 2018, there will be:
7 million BBP for Charity fund
3.5 million BBP for IT fund
1.75 million BBP for PR fund
1.75 million BBP for P2P fund

We dont have any best practices yet, this is all very new, and Im curious to see what ideas and proposals people come up with!
and Im curious to see how this whole system evolves!

Yes Togo def deserves his rewards now. Lets be honest, who here has not read his installation guides?  Everyone has!

I think the IT budget should be bigger. Like 10%.
Or devs will devalue their time to compete for smaller and smaller left overs.

(IT dept always needs a bigger budget lol)
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

You did it for profits too! You ask for money as I check the proposal. So you are not a volunteer.

Wait, lets stop here for a minute, I just want to stick up for Togo.  He had the intention of doing this for free even if we did not have a proposal budget.

He probably puts in a few hours a day manning all of our social media services and does not charge us for that.

Alex stayed up all night last night analyzing payments and prior blocks and does not charge for that.

I dont charge for being in slack and debugging with the devs.

But my point is, I do want our budgets to be strong enough to pay a team of developers, especially if our price rises.

So hopefully you wont consider me greedy (and no longer a volunteer) when I add a proposal for 40 hours of work.

I dont think we should be labeled as "greedy" as soon as we ask for something back, thats all.

You probably didnt even intend it that way either!

Just for transparency sake, Im going to eventually be adding proposals for 40 hour payroll every 2 weeks.  All the other time is pretty much volunteered- time spent answering emails for the pool, maintaining the pool, etc.

If we can make this a consistent business, our coin will thrive and grow forever!

Long live BiblePay!  All Grace to God, the Highest God, Yeshua.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
oliwer21

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

Wait, lets stop here for a minute, I just want to stick up for Togo.  He had the intention of doing this for free even if we did not have a proposal budget.

He probably puts in a few hours a day manning all of our social media services and does not charge us for that.

Alex stayed up all night last night analyzing payments and prior blocks and does not charge for that.

I dont charge for being in slack and debugging with the devs.

But my point is, I do want our budgets to be strong enough to pay a team of developers, especially if our price rises.

So hopefully you wont consider me greedy (and no longer a volunteer) when I add a proposal for 40 hours of work.

I dont think we should be labeled as "greedy" as soon as we ask for something back, thats all.

You probably didnt even intend it that way either!

Just for transparency sake, Im going to eventually be adding proposals for 40 hour payroll every 2 weeks.  All the other time is pretty much volunteered- time spent answering emails for the pool, maintaining the pool, etc.

If we can make this a consistent business, our coin will thrive and grow forever!

Long live BiblePay!  All Grace to God, the Highest God, Yeshua.

Don't take me wrong but, if youre doing/analyzing all this things so maybe somone will tell us why pool have again such big HPS2 per one rig? Is it a nod to big miners? because earlier it was big issue on the pool and bible_pay try to fight with it...
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

I am OK with the budget paid for work. But do not say "while the rest chased profits" since togo is also chasing profit. I knew he did a lot of work and deserve some compensation. But he should just propose one or two proposals.  

I suggest maybe there should be some restriction on proposal, like one or two in one week for each masternode?
Also, togo can propose some campaign like who has top 3 twitter likes will win some portion from the budget. This way he can easily be in the top 3.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: