Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Freebish86

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

I am trying to send 20k BBP to someone and it won’t let me. A message pops up from biblepay core saying transaction too large but I have 21k BBP in wallet. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hmmm you could try sending smaller amounts to your friend? like 4 sends of 5k each, etc

Did you use coin mixing? Or have a ton of really small transactions?
theres a certain kilobyte limit on combining a bunch of separate coins together

I have already tried sending over smaller amount like 1k & 5k, still get the same message. I have closed out the wallet and reopened with no success. I have not click on coin mixing, not sure what that does, but I did get a lot of small transaction coins sent to me via the faucet this month. Would coinmixing help solve this?

First just ensure instantsend and private send arent checked, then try sending yourself 1000 bbp a few times, then resend the transaction.

To see the advanced reason for this, you have to enable coin control, go to send money, click coin control, ask someone here about going in and deselecting all the small inputs and spending it back to yourself first, or selecting a lot of small inputs and spending it to yourself first.

Anyone explain the reason behind coin control and how deselecting or selecting inputs can fix my issue with sending coins. Also, what does coin mixing do for us, can mixing coin fix my issue too?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Sorry, maybe it's not the first time sb asks this question. For sure I'm not the first noticed it, too. Sorry being boring to ask.
Why some people asking reasonable questions are banned and the questions left not-answered?

Such questions have never been answered, let's bring top 5:
1. Clear explanation of hps and hps2 difference.
2. Clear explanation of shares versus hps2
3. What's the idea of masternodes. Why I would want to create one. What's the profit for me, for the network, for the richest persons in BBP?
4. How can we find transparent compare of our own hash to global hash and shares for a long period as for sure they're in the pool's database.
5. Not proportional share vs real hps in the pool. Which brings some doubts about phantom hash/shares in the pool and why we have only 1 pool.

As I strongly believe in GOD, I realized money have ever been the opposite to GOD. Money = Power = Devil. That's why I abandoned my passion to BBP before 2-3 weeks. Now when I'm back the price is down, including relative price in Bitcoin. I hope some day all we will have the answers. Especially hps vs hps2.

This has been answered multiple times.  I know the threads are large, so I'll apologize if someone else has answered.

1) HPS is like pretty much any other miner, what your machine thinks it's hash rate is.  HPS2 is your effective hashrate based on the number of shares you're finding in pool.  Its almost always significantly higher.

2) Shares.  Shares are based on difficultly.  If the pool difficulty is low, the pool accepts very mediocre answers for the hash question, if pool difficulty then small cpu's only get one or two decent answers but the pool on average still collects the same since statistically, they're getting the decent answers at either end of the spectrum.  HPS2 will vary based on the pool difficulty to some degree.

3) Masternodes are like masternodes in scores of other coins.  They in most cases (and in this case specifically) provide a mechanism for governance, or how to spend the budget.  The profit for anyone is 1/# masternodes of the masternode share.  The network benefits as some things like instant send need trusted nodes.  For the richest person, they get the benefit of essentially earning interest while they hold the coin.

4) You can see what you were paid out in the transactions.  Some variance is normal, but in the end your payout will be based on your HPS2 not your HPS.

5) We have only one pool because its crazy hard to set up if you're not a Windows Server guru.  If you don't trust the pool, then you shouldn't trust the coin at this point.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
EstepD

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

I sent over 60k bbp to southxchange.com to my bbp wallet and it has 31 confirmations and nothing has arrived and I don't see the tx in the bbp explorer. Is there something I did wrong?
joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

One last spot left for the shared masternode! 155k bbp! 9.9% of revenue paid weekly! Pm me here or on discord

Do you have an agreed to lockup period?  I would suggest everyone agreeing to a specified time that their biblepay must be held before they can take it back, just so everyone involved  would be on the same page and there wouldn't be any reason for argument.  

Yes my friend, correct. Lock up time 1 month with 1 week notice they can withdraw coins. Specification in excel of weekly revenue and payments send to email. I try to be as transparant as possible
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

I sent over 60k bbp to southxchange.com to my bbp wallet and it has 31 confirmations and nothing has arrived and I don't see the tx in the bbp explorer. Is there something I did wrong?
post here your tx number

basic of all transactions on all coins to exchanges/friends/MN/etc is send only 1-5 BBP for test

carve into stone

ROB when we planning jump to PODC?  thanks

jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Do you have the txid? I just withdrew some BBP from SouthXchange without a problem...

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

i had problem on c-cex over holidays. my deposit stucks on 4 of 7 confirmations and then after unlocking, it dissappears Smiley
but it was in chain so support resolved this issue already Smiley (but i was trying many times to find some free place in ticket queue Smiley))
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Nice summary of Damascus:

http://www.apocalypsesoon.org/xfile-9.html

If you take a look at the latest pictures of Damascus:
http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/Damascus

You should seriously consider Isaiah 17 is being fulfilled.  Then after Damascus is leveled, we move on to Ezekiel 38...  Turkey and Iran attack Israel.  I think the reason the US will be unable to help Israel is Russia will most likely nuke us right before the event.  (Why do I say that) I say that because the proxy war in Syria is basically Russia backing Turkey and the US backing the Kurds and we are ticking each other off, and its escalating.  This would be a perfect fulfillment of Ezekiel 38.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

post here your tx number

basic of all transactions on all coins to exchanges/friends/MN/etc is send only 1-5 BBP for test

carve into stone

ROB when we planning jump to PODC?  thanks

As early as March 15th if all goes well in Testnet.  I have a major testnet release coming today so everyone please upgrade in a few hours in testnet.

The basic rule is we give CCEX 2 weeks leadtime.  So if we can wrap up a high quality level of testing early March we can tell them relatively early to take us down.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Hi Estep,

Ensure you are on 1086+ first, (if you sent it from an old version it could have been sent on a fork, but thats OK you can recover those coins),
then erase your blocks and chainstate file in (%appdata%\biblepaycore) then resync (do this after upgrading to 1089), then if your balance is back in the wallet, re-send the coins to southxchange. 

If your balance is still gone, paste the txid here (find that by double clicking the transaction in the txlist, and copying it and pasting it here).

For anyone who wants to trace his/her transaction, go to a *different* machine that is not the same one you sent it from and type:
getrawtransaction txid 1
If the info comes up, that means that txid is in our chain and therefore made it.  At that point you would have to ask southxchange whats up with that particular TXID.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Freebish86

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I am trying to send 20k BBP to someone and it won’t let me. A message pops up from biblepay core saying transaction too large but I have 21k BBP in wallet. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hmmm you could try sending smaller amounts to your friend? like 4 sends of 5k each, etc

I have already tried sending over smaller amount like 1k & 5k, still get the same message. I have closed out the wallet and reopened with no success. I have not click on coin mixing, not sure what that does, but I did get a lot of small transaction coins sent to me via the faucet this month. Would coinmixing help solve this?

First just ensure instantsend and private send arent checked, then try sending yourself 1000 bbp a few times, then resend the transaction.

To see the advanced reason for this, you have to enable coin control, go to send money, click coin control, ask someone here about going in and deselecting all the small inputs and spending it back to yourself first, or selecting a lot of small inputs and spending it to yourself first.

Anyone explain the reason behind coin control and how deselecting or selecting inputs can fix my issue with sending coins. Also, what does coin mixing do for us, can mixing coin fix my issue too?

1. Still can’t send coin from wallet. Can anyone explain the reason behind coin control and how deselecting or selecting inputs can fix my issue  with sending coins?
2. How long does it take for mixed coins to be sent back to your wallet? I have 7,000 gone and no return yet from coin mixing
3. Should i save wallet dat file on usb and move coin to a different computer wallet?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

1. Still can’t send coin from wallet. Can anyone explain the reason behind coin control and how deselecting or selecting inputs can fix my issue  with sending coins?
2. How long does it take for mixed coins to be sent back to your wallet? I have 7,000 gone and no return yet from coin mixing
3. Should i save wallet dat file on usb and move coin to a different computer wallet?

1. With Coin Control you can select a smaller amount of inputs which will allow a smaller Kilobyte size for the transaction
2. I wouldnt advise messing with coin mixing, its for Private Send ability it takes your coins and breaks them up into fractions of 10, 1, 0.1, which will create even more transactions that you will have to combine later
3. Im not sure if your current wallet is the issue, How many Checkboxes do you have from blue Inputs button on Send tab?

You might want to take a screenshot or two for us to look at, or have someone do a screenshare with you,
Ive run into the kilobyte issue with coinmixing and had to combine a very small number of coins at a time and then combine all the combines, it took like an hour of my time to do LOL

tharindu.some

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Before i mine BBP using wallet and i get 30-40 coin per day using my i7 cpu. After i update  1.0.8.9 new version and i did not get any coin after mining.
totallyG

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

I'm thinking of mining this on my RPi3 and donate all income to christians in Nigeria Smiley
joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

Okay, I need two people for the shared MN as two don't respond that were originally on the list.
The entry fee is 155k bbp and gets you 9.9% revenue of mn paid weekly. It will come with a payment and revenue specification in excel mailed to you.
Please contact me here or Joel on discord or slack.
We need these 2 spots filled asap.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Next Exchange update

Hi all. We now have over 850 votes for the next.exchange feature. Please, let's try to get to 1000.
Other coins are hunting us down!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3384/biblepay-bbp

For some reason 2 comments have been approved, but other not so yet. I don't know why this is.

Also, in a general next update from https://www.reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/7x4xgd/nextexchange_update_week_of_february_12/

Trading on next starts this week. This should give us a good idea of popularity of the platform.
"Our exchange operations are expected to start on the 14th of February with ETN trading. Followed by SAFEX on the 16th. There are 10+ coins to be integrated next week."

New coins need to be upvoted to a minimum of 500 votes to receive consideration.

Every Friday we decide on news coins that will be planned for integration (max 5). More information about on https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com
EstepD

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 12:03:33 AM by EstepD

Hi Estep,

Ensure you are on 1086+ first, (if you sent it from an old version it could have been sent on a fork, but thats OK you can recover those coins),
then erase your blocks and chainstate file in (%appdata%\biblepaycore) then resync (do this after upgrading to 1089), then if your balance is back in the wallet, re-send the coins to southxchange.  

If your balance is still gone, paste the txid here (find that by double clicking the transaction in the txlist, and copying it and pasting it here).

For anyone who wants to trace his/her transaction, go to a *different* machine that is not the same one you sent it from and type:
getrawtransaction txid 1
If the info comes up, that means that txid is in our chain and therefore made it.  At that point you would have to ask southxchange whats up with that particular TXID.

I upgraded like you said and then I deleted the blocks and chainstate file and now all of my coins are gone... =(

the two transactions are still appearing but neither sent
116ec98e6429e7270edd2af000813eef738a163d1941144d9bf3f5d4d0d68508-000
0f93ea25afbc4e7f7fecd8d0680f61085a1c2f7797cbb40f7209c6595824178f-00

But also, all the coins I had in my wallet are gone and I have 0
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

How many coins did you have?
Were you pool mining or solo mining?

Sounds like you may have been mining on a fork of the blockchain

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Hi Estep,

getrawtransaction txid 1
If the info comes up, that means that txid is in our chain and therefore made it.  At that point you would have to ask southxchange whats up with that particular TXID.

I upgraded like you said and then I deleted the blocks and chainstate file and now all of my coins are gone... =(

the two transactions are still appearing but neither sent
116ec98e6429e7270edd2af000813eef738a163d1941144d9bf3f5d4d0d68508-000
0f93ea25afbc4e7f7fecd8d0680f61085a1c2f7797cbb40f7209c6595824178f-00

But also, all the coins I had in my wallet are gone and I have 0

You mined on a fork and spent on a fork:
getrawtransaction 116ec98e6429e7270edd2af000813eef738a163d1941144d9bf3f5d4d0d68508 1

21:11:12
No information available about transaction (code -5)

Sorry, but you must spend legitimate funds.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

I do not want to offend anyone, but I strongly doubt that the Crypto-currency difference in that the miners will give part of the money to charity and the fact that the title has the word "bible" will be valuable to the world, although probably it will be in demand
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: