Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

In the initial post of ANN says that the gospel will be spread to the entire IT community, but how will that information be accessible to the reader?

OI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

In the initial post of ANN says that the gospel will be spread to the entire IT community, but how will that information be accessible to the reader?

We have all kinds of resources in the wallet, an in-wallet bible (KJV) and bible reader, in wallet Sinners Prayer, Apostles Creed, Nicene Creed, Jesus Commandments, and also in github we have the entire KJV bible compiled in the code, for our POBH algo.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Lichtsucher

Activity: 219
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Lichtsucher for what pool for PODC?

Not sure what you want to ask with that.

Purepool Biblepay Pool (https://www.purepool.org)
Mining How-To (https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/)
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

BiblePay got listed on CryptoCompare: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/bbp/overview/BTC

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Hello guys, came across this coin from another post in altcoin discussion and I was drawn to your charity distributions, specifically the 10% orphan donations from mining. It is a personal thing for me, for reasons I will not share for now. I went to the website but could not find real specifics on this donations. Where can I find more detail such as total donated so far, and proof of donations?

I see only compassion.com but see also it can be voted. Where and how would I vote, for example?

Welcome Leea,

You can find everything related to the donations on accountability.biblepay.org
You can also write letters to the orphans!

To be able to vote, you need to have a sanctuary, but anyone can enter a proposal. They have recently voted 'yes' to adding our second charity: BLOOM (Be Love Orphan Outreach Missions) Smiley

Thank you very much for the information. I must admit I was not looking properly, or got lost that I did not find that link. Accountability is perfect for the blockchain, in fact, with blockchain making everything ready, there is no excuse not to be transparent and accountable. The sanctuary is a good idea, but do not think I can come anywhere close to owning one at that price. Is there any easy option to own part of a sanctuary and therefore part of a vote?

Also, this is just for curiousity but are you based in Holland?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

togoshigekata

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

Hello guys, came across this coin from another post in altcoin discussion and I was drawn to your charity distributions, specifically the 10% orphan donations from mining. It is a personal thing for me, for reasons I will not share for now. I went to the website but could not find real specifics on this donations. Where can I find more detail such as total donated so far, and proof of donations?

I see only compassion.com but see also it can be voted. Where and how would I vote, for example?

Welcome Leea,

You can find everything related to the donations on accountability.biblepay.org
You can also write letters to the orphans!

To be able to vote, you need to have a sanctuary, but anyone can enter a proposal. They have recently voted 'yes' to adding our second charity: BLOOM (Be Love Orphan Outreach Missions) Smiley

Thank you very much for the information. I must admit I was not looking properly, or got lost that I did not find that link. Accountability is perfect for the blockchain, in fact, with blockchain making everything ready, there is no excuse not to be transparent and accountable. The sanctuary is a good idea, but do not think I can come anywhere close to owning one at that price. Is there any easy option to own part of a sanctuary and therefore part of a vote?

Also, this is just for curiousity but are you based in Holland?

>>> The sanctuary is a good idea, but do not think I can come anywhere close to owning one at that price. Is there any easy option to own part of a sanctuary and therefore part of a vote?

A sanctuary will cost about $5000 - $5,500 at current market values, assuming you bought a bit slowly over time, if buying the coins all at once would probably cost a bit more

Masternode Stats:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
https://masternodes.pro/stats/bbp

But the good news is that an investment in a masternode would potentially pay itself back in less than a year,
given that there is currently a ~130%+ annual ROI (return on investment) on them

I dont think there are any systems to support partial votes, there are some investors splitting up shares of masternodes to others

>>> this is just for curiousity but are you based in Holland?

BiblePay is a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), and doesnt really have a base anywhere, or at least not yet,
I think most sanctuary investors are in the US, but people who have worked on the project have been from all over the world.

inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

BiblePay is a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), and doesnt really have a base anywhere, or at least not yet,
I think most sanctuary investors are in the US, but people who have worked on the project have been from all over the world.

Maybe they were asking jaapgvk personally, since he is from Holland I believe. Cheesy

The sanctuary is a good idea, but do not think I can come anywhere close to owning one at that price. Is there any easy option to own part of a sanctuary and therefore part of a vote?

There are shared sanctuaries where one sanctuary is usually split to 10 "seats", each seat having a value of 1/10 of the total collateral, in this case 155k BBP or around $500. One was recently setup by Joel here. But that sanctuary still only has one vote, so then I presume the vote would be determined by the majority of seat holders.

@Rob: This got me thinking, what do you think about this idea, to have the ability for everyone to vote on BiblePay proposals, with 1 BBP being equal to 1 vote. That way everyone who owns any BBP would have the ability to influence BiblePay proportionally to their stake in the project. Each BiblePay address could vote by signing a pre-generated voting message from the wallet, which would be a 100% provable way to check if a user owns that much BBP/votes, therefore it could be automatic.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Maybe they were asking jaapgvk personally, since he is from Holland I believe. Cheesy

The sanctuary is a good idea, but do not think I can come anywhere close to owning one at that price. Is there any easy option to own part of a sanctuary and therefore part of a vote?

There are shared sanctuaries where one sanctuary is usually split to 10 "seats", each seat having a value of 1/10 of the total collateral, in this case 155k BBP or around $500. One was recently setup by Joel here. But that sanctuary still only has one vote, so then I presume the vote would be determined by the majority of seat holders.

@Rob: This got me thinking, what do you think about this idea, to have the ability for everyone to vote on BiblePay proposals, with 1 BBP being equal to 1 vote. That way everyone who owns any BBP would have the ability to influence BiblePay proportionally to their stake in the project. Each BiblePay address could vote by signing a pre-generated voting message from the wallet, which would be a 100% provable way to check if a user owns that much BBP/votes, therefore it could be automatic.

Yeah, I'm from Holland (well the Netherlands actually, same same) Grin

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Rob: any answers from KUCOIN ... its stuff told me that you have to write applist
I havent had any specific connection to Kucoin or applied or anything.  Please work with znffal on this and if he likes them we can apply.

Hi all,

I'll look into Kucoin (probably next week, I have a busy rest of the week).

In the meanwhile, please can anyone give thoughts, comments, concerns, advice, suggestions about Kucoin.

Does anyone know the listing fee?

Thank you
m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Kucoin is a very good exchange, very good...that being said. Its pricey, and they are selective. XBY wasnt selected and their mk.cap is 88mm, while BBPs is 1.5mm.
Crypto-bridge works well and is earning respect; its only 1BTC to list. We should aim for that.
MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Kucoin is a very good exchange, very good...that being said. Its pricey, and they are selective. XBY wasnt selected and their mk.cap is 88mm, while BBPs is 1.5mm.
Crypto-bridge works well and is earning respect; its only 1BTC to list. We should aim for that.

We don't need a flashy name IMHO. Just a working, honest exchange would do.
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Just throwing it out there: for someone looking to buy a whole sanctuary: now seems to be a good time. On SouthExchange there are currently more than 1.8 million BBP in the ASK below(!) 48 sats. In other words, a masternode is currently "buyable" for approx. 6000-6500$.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BBP/BTC
togoshigekata

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Bitcointalk Forum Signature Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7s1qsy/bitcointalk_forum_signature_guide/

If anyone in the bitcointalk forum wants to help spread BiblePay more,
please consider adding BiblePay information to your forum signature! (the section at the bottom of any posts you make)
I attached mine and inblue's signature above

(I removed Slack link, since our invite expired again and I dont know how to generate a new one)

tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

If anyone want to do a shared node I'd be happy to host one. Same, 10 seats and 1% for hosting.

MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Just throwing it out there: for someone looking to buy a whole sanctuary: now seems to be a good time. On SouthExchange there are currently more than 1.8 million BBP in the ASK below(!) 48 sats. In other words, a masternode is currently "buyable" for approx. 6000-6500$.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BBP/BTC

I don't know about you calculator but mine says $8000 with BTC@$10800.

Anyway worth a look, thanks. How many BBP are MN yielding daily?
ermintrude

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

https://c-cex.com is back up and running..
Looks like business as usual, and drama over with for now..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Thanks for all the replies, everyone, I did not quote the separate replies because it would confuse this post and make it too long. It does seem quite interesting, and I am always on the lookout for a project that gives back to the community. I personally think there is nothing wrong with the name, but a future rebrand should be considered - just for the religious connotation (I know it is not).

The sanctuary cost is definitely quite high, but I suppose that is only me on a personal level. I will follow this with interest, perhaps take up one of the offers for a shared sanctuary.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 10:18:52 AM by slovakia

why is reward for this MINER+MN only 2399 BBP? its weird for me ... it caused by DIFF,right?

http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/tx/3331b53ba3c483577d88b0cc03e405c096ddf4f02dcecdc9a980492ae4901a37

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

why is reward for this MINER+MN only 2399 BBP? its weird for me ... it caused by DIFF,right?

http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/tx/3331b53ba3c483577d88b0cc03e405c096ddf4f02dcecdc9a980492ae4901a37

Partially due to the diff, but the minimum payment only drops to 5000 with a diff of 25000.

Anyway this looks like a malfunctioning client, maybe someone who wrote their own software.  It looks like they removed the miner payment in vout[0] and that payment of 2399 is for the masternode - we approved the block because we say "was the payment Less than or equal to the block amount" , and was the sanctuary paid the correct amount. 

It sort of makes me think someone wrote their own mining software and forgot to pay themselves...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:13:39 PM by slovakia

lol......

BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL is your POOLs address and MASTERNODE only received rewards ... so your mining sw forgot paid

all blocks was very weird

block 31225 too
https://biblepay-explorer.org/block/31225

started here

block 31109

https://biblepay-explorer.org/block/31109

ended

block 31228

this is nothing with MINE SW,when more blocks is from your pool  

you hacking or you was hack  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: