Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:02:55 PM

Ok guys, it's a shame that it happened but unfortunately our .50 podc mincoinage rule is causing all these problems.
Let's blame all of our problems this week on this key.

(The issue was that we couldn't actually predict how frequent or when PODC updates would occur by each user, and since they spent their own coin age on each podc update, technically they lost the coin age and then the sancs didn't include them in the consensus mechanism).

So I have disabled the rule via our spork and now starting in tonight's PODC superblock we should be back on the prior rules.

Warning:  The 20BBP per rac rule is implemented for a reason.  If you are caught deliberately abusing PODC by sharing UTXO funds, we have the capability to blacklist the CPID.  The sancs already have this code running, so it is a very real possibility your CPID will be blacklisted if you share UTXO funds.  TheSnat has the capability to report on this activity and will be monitoring for this starting tomorrow.

excellent...thanks Rob

here is problem with setgenerate true x

What did you type in for setgenerate true, an x or what was the thread count?

If you are michelle_75779 on SouthXChange, why are you so courteous here and backstabbing to us on there?  (IE swearing and saying we are dying quickly).

I thought your other handle was michelle, from the days of forum.biblepay.

this:  

you are totally but totally paranoid  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not at all, just wondering why you have this alter-ego backstabbing towards us or if its an attempt to bring the price down so you can buy more.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:03:26 PM

random i tried on my 4 machines on win 10 home/pro;win 7

setgenerate true 12
setgenerate true 40
setgenerate true 80
setgenerate true 112

Please find the setgenerate level that crashes your miner, then enter a github ticket.
A dev needs to debug the miner on windows.

Then run it on a lower thread count til we solve it.

github what?  you did it.....its your problem!!!!

Things typed here are SPAM Slovakia, unless a ticket is entered with the info asked.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

Ok guys, it's a shame that it happened but unfortunately our .50 podc mincoinage rule is causing all these problems.

(The issue was that we couldn't actually predict how frequent or when PODC updates would occur by each user, and since they spent their own coin age on each podc update, technically they lost the coin age and then the sancs didn't include them in the consensus mechanism).

So I have disabled the rule via our spork and now starting in tonight's PODC superblock we should be back on the prior rules.

Warning:  The 20BBP per rac rule is implemented for a reason.  If you are caught deliberately abusing PODC by sharing UTXO funds, we have the capability to blacklist the CPID.  The sancs already have this code running, so it is a very real possibility your CPID will be blacklisted if you share UTXO funds.  TheSnat has the capability to report on this activity and will be monitoring for this starting tomorrow.

i just sent podc update with age 0.55 for cpid 69e9ffe8c747b24d6cfe2afa05684612
you can check if it works if you want

ok and what is the rule exactly? because i;'m moving machines from one account to another and logicaly i will need to move also coins from time to time
so i move coins and now what? i need to wait for something? wait for some time.. or?

You will have to check with TheSnat for the rule.

I can't look at the podc update yet, its too early, but what I recommend is waiting until 50 blocks before the podc superblock, then look at the pool.biblepay.org superblock view report. If you made it, most likely that is the same contract voted in by the sancs.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

Warning:  The 20BBP per rac rule is implemented for a reason.  If you are caught deliberately abusing PODC by sharing UTXO funds, we have the capability to blacklist the CPID.  The sancs already have this code running, so it is a very real possibility your CPID will be blacklisted if you share UTXO funds.  TheSnat has the capability to report on this activity and will be monitoring for this starting tomorrow.

ok and what is the rule exactly? because i;'m moving machines from one account to another and logicaly i will need to move also coins from time to time
so i move coins and now what? i need to wait for something? wait for some time.. or?

I can't look at the podc update yet, its too early, but what I recommend is waiting until 50 blocks before the podc superblock, then look at the pool.biblepay.org superblock view report. If you made it, most likely that is the same contract voted in by the sancs.

i was checking pool report few times before, i everytime was in superblock report and then payout not come Smiley also after payout block i still be visible in report, but without payouts, i post here screaanshot in some post few days ago...

nevermind we will see... tomorrow Smiley
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:37:48 PM

what is first block with active pog? 100 001?
tithes until 100 000 (including) are just donation?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:54:52 PM

i was checking pool report few times before, i everytime was in superblock report and then payout not come Smiley also after payout block i still be visible in report, but without payouts, i post here screaanshot in some post few days ago...

nevermind we will see... tomorrow Smiley

Thats interesting because I updated all my sancs about 3 days ago.  I was going to say, one possibility is the pool is reporting with utxo age On and not requiring it, and the other sancs (the supermajority) requiring it.  Anyway since the spork went into effect immediately, it should hold true that my sanc1 should now be an accurate representation of tonights superblock. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:58:14 PM

what is first block with active pog? 100 001?
tithes until 100 000 (including) are just donation?

Yes, 100,001 is when POG difficulty starts being assessed and the wallet starts accepting POG tithes.

NOTE:  I believe everyone will need to reboot after block 100,000 to actually see the POG leaderboard (this is just cosmetic - sancs and users dont really need to reboot, they just need to reboot to see the leaderboard menu option).

So we should have a superblock 54 blocks later.

The pog superblock is 100,055 (thats +10 past the PODC superblock).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:04:31 PM

exists any restriction for numbers of cores for POW?  Huh Huh Huh

There is no restriction. the correct place is to use:

Code:
gen=1 (yes I agree QT wallet should mine)
genproclimit=xx (xx = how many threads you want to run. This value should be less than or equal to the number of threads your CPU has).

More details on how to mine here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6umlqq/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_windows/

SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:23:23 PM

Warning:  The 20BBP per rac rule is implemented for a reason.  If you are caught deliberately abusing PODC by sharing UTXO funds, we have the capability to blacklist the CPID.  The sancs already have this code running, so it is a very real possibility your CPID will be blacklisted if you share UTXO funds.  TheSnat has the capability to report on this activity and will be monitoring for this starting tomorrow.

excellent...thanks Rob

https://i.imgur.com/eAyljTq.png

If you are michelle_75779 on SouthXChange, why are you so courteous here and backstabbing to us on there?  (IE swearing and saying we are dying quickly).

this:  https://i.imgur.com/cpQStHz.png

you are totally but totally paranoid  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not at all, just wondering why you have this alter-ego backstabbing towards us or if its an attempt to bring the price down so you can buy more.

Waw. Just for your information. I see there nick svk_noko. Thats not me. Evidently somebody is playing with nick names there.
daemonko

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:26:38 PM

excellent...thanks Rob

https://i.imgur.com/eAyljTq.png

this:  https://i.imgur.com/cpQStHz.png

Waw. Just for your information. I see there nick svk_noko. Thats not me. Evidently somebody is playing with nick names there.

to confirm, that daemonko on south ex forum is not me. interesting.
macko20

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

Rob, remember.

It starts part 3. You start to choose who can mining and who can not.
Lack of knowledge of your team and your smartness is bad.
You violated the crypto rules of the world. Your statement is the missing nail.
I repeat you part 4 is not good. POG is so holey that I'm scared. Because in fact a kid can discover holes.
Before you do tests on people, make sure about all the possibilities, because this is no longer a comedy - drama. Only drama.

I look at it with great faith. That you will apologize to everyone who has wasted time on it.

I repeat the proposal, the maximum simplification for users. No one will re-install your ideas hundreds of times.
macko20

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:19:46 PM

I've tried following the instructions at https://wiki.biblepay.org/Ecommerce so I can buy gift cards. I can't make it work:
Code:
09:22:08   exec listproducts
09:22:09
{
  "Command": "listproducts"
}
The shelves are empty. They talk about unlocking my wallet but I can find no way to do that. I added my shipping address in my biblepay.conf file and restarted my wallet.

Yeah, we did have Amazon integration once, but that is temporarily disabled due to the high fees.   But now we have Walmart integration live, but only inside the pool.

To buy the gift card please visit pool.biblepay.org and click Store.  Its all we have right now.

(Im going to work on Walmart gift cards that can be emailed very soon).

These are ordinary gift cards, you can integrate them with what you want.
A classic distraction from problems.
Do not treat people like idiots.
macko20

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:35:52 PM

Out of curiosity, I will send an email to "amazon".
Is this is the integration of their system.
Do they know where their name is used and for what purpose.
Because these are serious companies. And what you do is exaggerate.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 09:41:52 PM

Rob, remember.

It starts part 3. You start to choose who can mining and who can not.
Lack of knowledge of your team and your smartness is bad.
You violated the crypto rules of the world. Your statement is the missing nail.
I repeat you part 4 is not good. POG is so holey that I'm scared. Because in fact a kid can discover holes.
Before you do tests on people, make sure about all the possibilities, because this is no longer a comedy - drama. Only drama.

I look at it with great faith. That you will apologize to everyone who has wasted time on it.

I repeat the proposal, the maximum simplification for users. No one will re-install your ideas hundreds of times.

POBH and PODC were not failures.  Vertcoin was affected by the same fate as us with POBH.
I just fail to move so easily to ASICs when we launched with CPU hardware and still see the market for home pc users to this day - after all its the power user who will end up being a Christian Rapture watcher.

PODC is just hard to learn-  and that is partially our fault for believing that we will attract investors without a user base.

Finally, and this is my main point, you don't even have one argument for me or one Hole you can even name for POG.
You dont even have One attack vector.

This shows how negative your post is;

I do look forward to POG.  I look forward to 3-5 new users per day!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:27:45 PM

I would humbly ask that it actually gets used then.  Nothing in the discord announcements about this fork, about POG, about anything important.  If POG starts in 2 days, where is it announced?  

Discord announcements channels weren't utilized for this specific change. All the other points you mentioned are being discussed here, Discord, and other social media channels. We've been discussing on Discord testnet and mining channel for weeks now. I also sent out a newsletter to 500+ subscribers.  Are you on the newsletter list? https://www.biblepay.org/newsletter/

More than reasonable attempts were made to get the word out via e-mail and social media. I'm not sure why you missed the communications. Is there some other way you want to be notified?

You are joking right?  You sent this update out to a newsletter but didn't bother to put it on the biblepay webpage?  If a new user goes to the website, they have know nothing about POG.  There are 634 pages on this thread, you expect a new user to go through that?  Nowhere is it written how podc coexists with pog.  Nowhere does it say how to tithe a certain amount.

This wiki post (which doesn't seem to be linked to other than from this forum) doesn't even explain how to enable POG:  https://wiki.biblepay.org/Proof-of-Giving-for-Beginners

This doesn't mention POG:  https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/documentations/mining-how-to/

I honestly don't know how you expect people to ever understand this coin.  I work in IT and this system still perplexes me.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:49:32 PM

nsummy im asked almost 100 times hows working POG.... no answers!!!!! never!!!!!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:53:47 PM

I would humbly ask that it actually gets used then.  Nothing in the discord announcements about this fork, about POG, about anything important.  If POG starts in 2 days, where is it announced?  

Discord announcements channels weren't utilized for this specific change. All the other points you mentioned are being discussed here, Discord, and other social media channels. We've been discussing on Discord testnet and mining channel for weeks now. I also sent out a newsletter to 500+ subscribers.  Are you on the newsletter list? https://www.biblepay.org/newsletter/

More than reasonable attempts were made to get the word out via e-mail and social media. I'm not sure why you missed the communications. Is there some other way you want to be notified?

You are joking right?  You sent this update out to a newsletter but didn't bother to put it on the biblepay webpage?  If a new user goes to the website, they have know nothing about POG.  There are 634 pages on this thread, you expect a new user to go through that?  Nowhere is it written how podc coexists with pog.  Nowhere does it say how to tithe a certain amount.

This wiki post (which doesn't seem to be linked to other than from this forum) doesn't even explain how to enable POG:  https://wiki.biblepay.org/Proof-of-Giving-for-Beginners

This doesn't mention POG:  https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/documentations/mining-how-to/

I honestly don't know how you expect people to ever understand this coin.  I work in IT and this system still perplexes me.

I think you are looking at the very old information - you should see this one we updated today:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Proof-of-Giving-for-Beginners

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

nsummy im asked almost 100 times hows working POG.... no answers!!!!! never!!!!!

We replied to you as we wrote the wiki and posted it a few pages back.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:01:22 PM

Fasting Andy from LA sent this in:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:06:38 PM

I wish I could be here for the Go-live, but I need to step out, I wish everyone luck -

Remember just reboot your wallets after block 100,001 and then you should see the POG leaderboard and GUI features enabled.

Ill be back in 5 hours to see how its going and donate some tithes.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: