Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

You are preaching to deaf ears, just let the boat sink! These guys will never learn the easy way till they get burned.

Thats true too but im not trying to warn the guys that are here praising credits.
These guys are greedy investors that know already whats going on so who cares?!
But newcomers that are thinking to invest have to see all the facts and they will hopefully learn to investigate properly before investing.
There is a point that we learn only when we get burned by ourselves but at least its better they know all the facts first.

I agree, it's very important for new comers to be aware of what they are getting into. Few more bitconnect level scams and whole market falls victim to US SEC regulations.

Exactly. After all we all invested in this industry and we want a healthy environment for our investment and no scams everywhere cheating everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastian787

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

I'm not blind to the red flags that were raised, and I sincerely appreciate the flag raisers, but I'm also not blind to the green flags, which are definately present also. To focus on one side or the other, BillionDollarMan, is a matter of perspective.

My perspective is that every person, or company, is innocent untill the contrary has been proven. And CREDITS is not a proven scam, so I think it is not fair to label them as such at this stage.

I think it is perfectly fine to raise the red flags when newcomers are visiting the thread by positing counter arguments in dialogue discussions. Then the ins and outs of the red and green flags can be discussed and the newcomer can make up his / her own mind. That is different from copy-pasting monologues. The forum was not meant for that. That goes for shillers also whose content doesn't reach beyond 'buybuybuy' monologues.

I feel you two have some grudge against CREDITS. Perhaps you were unfairly banned from Telegram or perhaps you missed out on CS due to the sudden hardcap. If that is the case then I invite you to talk about that. But at least keep it a dialogue, a discussion, both sides, instead of blind copy-pasting. 

Your solution to flag raisers was to open a self-moderated thread so the topic starter can remove any unwanted content.
As i previously said. No wonder why you have a negative Trust.

Okay. I think it is enough. I've been supporting the CREDITS project from the moment they appeared at Bitcointalk, and dispite my support I do not mind at all when critical questions are asked or doubts are raised. I would actually encourage it. A professional project can usually answer such questions and take away doubts. But the discussion should consist of content, not of personal attacks, mud throwing at each other, false linking, etc. This thread is being totally spoiled by a bunch of weazles who's only goal is exactly to spoil the thread.

I have a suggestion to cheus, the starter of this thread.

1. Open a new CREDITS ANN thread (or let the present Bitcointalk community manager do that) but make it this time self-moderated. This will enable the topic starter to remove unwanted content.
2. Put a reference to the new thread in the opening post and in a last post. And then close and lock this thread.

The weazles then can open their own spam thread for their poisoneous posts. And the proper CREDITS ANN thread can be reserved for proper announcements and interesting, decent discussions.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Okay. I think it is enough. I've been supporting the CREDITS project from the moment they appeared at Bitcointalk, and dispite my support I do not mind at all when critical questions are asked or doubts are raised. I would actually encourage it. A professional project can usually answer such questions and take away doubts. But the discussion should consist of content, not of personal attacks, mud throwing at each other, false linking, etc. This thread is being totally spoiled by a bunch of weazles who's only goal is exactly to spoil the thread.

I have a suggestion to cheus, the starter of this thread.

1. Open a new CREDITS ANN thread (or let the present Bitcointalk community manager do that) but make it this time self-moderated. This will enable the topic starter to remove unwanted content.
2. Put a reference to the new thread in the opening post and in a last post. And then close and lock this thread.

The weazles then can open their own spam thread for their poisoneous posts. And the proper CREDITS ANN thread can be reserved for proper announcements and interesting, decent discussions.

I hope Cheus will  do that or anyone with good rank can do that all he has to do is to copy paste the announcement page, invite all those Credits supporters to post there and post all updates about Credits, that who should do that is active in Credits community on telegram reddit and other official channel.

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Main net in june guys? That's tomorrow...Main net could come quicker than EOS which is here since months and months..!

I think the next months will be epic for CREDITS...

kubricktrader

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

I sold off my remaining Credits. I cant bear holding this project seeing it be fud to hell anymore. I think it cant recover now untill full code is released now. Btw you are a dick and I know you dont believe in what you are saying but well played you did manage to fud credits to death. I dont even think its scammy at all but its gonna be impossible to shake the label now. You win I hope you are happy.
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

I sold off my remaining Credits. I cant bear holding this project seeing it be fud to hell anymore. I think it cant recover now untill full code is released now. Btw you are a dick and I know you dont believe in what you are saying but well played you did manage to fud credits to death. I dont even think its scammy at all but its gonna be impossible to shake the label now. You win I hope you are happy.

Thanks that you sold all your coins, we don`t need you, you going to cry when the mainet is launched haha..
Why would you even sell at this point? It makes no sense.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Your solution to flag raisers was to open a self-moderated thread so the topic starter can remove any unwanted content.

That solution was not against red or green flag raisers who openly want to discuss maturely and seriously the CREDITS project, with all its pro's and con's but against copy-paste fud posts that kill all discussion and thereby totally spoil this thread.

My red trust is, and should be, discussed elsewhere, where I prove that I was scammed myself by bounty competitors. In fact I care for honesty and have been busting the Exxor scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274283.0). The difference is that I have provided proof against Exxor while you only copy-paste spam message to frustrate normal discussion about CREDITS.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Im not here to hear i won or something.
Hope you were in profit at least after you sold your credits and you didnt invest when the price pumped because of fake hypes created by crypto clown Suppoman etc. Because many invested when you and other greedy investors here created a hype out of NOTHING.

I totally believe to reason, research and critical thinking.
We need a healthy environment and no scammers everywhere.

Good luck on your future investments.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 02:35:47 PM by sebastian787

That solution was not against red or green flag raisers who openly want to discuss maturely and seriously the CREDITS project, with all its pro's and con's but against copy-paste fud posts that kill all discussion and thereby totally spoil this thread.

My red trust is, and should be, discussed elsewhere, where I prove that I was scammed myself by bounty competitors. In fact I care for honesty and have been busting the Exxor scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274283.0). The difference is that I have provided proof against Exxor while you only copy-paste spam message to frustrate normal discussion about CREDITS.

You are contradicting yourself.
The research has all the necessary info you need about red flags and how credits is operating.
On one line you say its ok to raise red flags and on the other line you say that is fud posts.

You suggested a self-moderated thread that automatically raises a red flag.
The same applies for aioc.
Desperate scam moves.
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Binance seems to have a habit of listing coins spontaneously recently. i wont be shocked it credits get listed
kubricktrader

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Hope you were in profit at least after you sold your credits and you didnt invest when the price pumped because of fake hypes created by crypto clown Suppoman etc. Because many invested when you and other greedy investors here created a hype out of NOTHING.

Fuck you. All you did was damage hard work or real people trying to do something great while you sat on your ass typing shit on a forum. You dont have the guts to be a real person. Too scared to do something with your life and too bitter so you have to destroy people who are doing something. You are a runt and not worth anyones time. And im wasting my mine talking to you.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:50:36 PM by sebastian787

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Fuck you. All you did was damage hard work or real people trying to do something great while you sat on your ass typing shit on a forum. You dont have the guts to be a real person. Too scared to do something with your life and too bitter so you have to destroy people who are doing something. You are a runt and not worth anyones time. And im wasting my mine talking to you.

All i did is presenting facts and researches that have been done for credits.
All you pathetic investors and fake accounts here were calling it fud.
I have the guts to stand here fighting with hundreds of fake accounts, paid shillers and greedy pathetic investors warning newcomers that you were trying to convince to invest on these scammers no matter if they will get scammed.
Im doing something in my life. I have invested all my money on this industry so.

Hope when credits will dump you all you wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Is it today when you have finally realized this shitcoin is not worth shilling anymore?
Really damaging hard work hell yeah, those scammers really put all they had into 3 years of development a basic transaction protocol and then shamelessly presented this crap as revolutionary to people. Awesome stuff, 3 years of coding can send a shuttle to Mars. People are starting to realize this crap Credits and all of you shillers have been throwing at everyone.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

The research has all the necessary info you need about red flags and how credits is operating.
On one line you say its ok to raise red flags and on the other line you say that is fud posts.

There is no contradiction because I differentiate clearly between raising red flags and fudding. Some guys at Medium and YouTube have raised red flags. They say 'be carefull and consider this' while you copy-paste 'scam, scam, scam' one day after another. Heeding to be careful is quite different from fudding.

And better a raised red flag if we can have a decent self-moderated thread with normal discussions and news than to continue with a thread like this having your fud-spam smeared all over this place.
kubricktrader

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

I have the guts to stand here fighting with hundreds of fake accounts, paid shillers and greedy pathetic investors warning newcomers that you were trying to convince to invest on these scammers no matter if they will get scammed.
Im doing something in my life. I have invested all my money on this industry so.

Hope when credits will dump you all wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.

Researches....lol you sound like a total fucking pajeet you know that. Fucking debating with some skinny indian pajeet in a pc cafe in bombay. Ffs.
kubricktrader

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

There is no contradiction because I differentiate clearly between raising red flags and fudding. Some guys at Medium and YouTube have raised red flags. They say 'be carefull and consider this' while you copy-paste 'scam, scam, scam' one day after another. Heeding to be careful is quite different from fudding.

And better a raised red flag if we can have a decent self-moderated thread with normal discussions and news than to continue with a thread like this having your fud-spam smeared all over this place.

Ivan in tech is just an idiot youtuber. He once did a video interview with a guy he said was his inspiration to do what he does. He was one of these guys who wealth coach when really they get rich from the shit programs they sell. Hes a fraud. All he did was grab some guy who said a few things in alpha were crap so therefore scam. Its ridiculous. All questions habe been given an.answer buy the credits team. And bottom line is scammers dont show their faces and have hard caps on icos and attend conferences ffs. And the certainly dont run a scam from singapore which would jail you in a god awful prison there if you did. There is no way this is a scam. Do they push hard on marketing yes. Do they try to push the price and interest yes....but what project doesn't.

I feel sad though cause i think credits has no hope to get out of this hole.now until full product launch. Maybe i will come back then. Fucking fudders.
kubricktrader

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

Watch the first 1minute. Ivan in tech literaly says this get rich self help guru is his biggest inspiration. This guy greg is just a scammer selling those get rich books etc. Hes a lowlife gets rich of his viewers with hopes of getting rich themselves.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8EDUkPuqw
therat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Watch the first 1minute. Ivan in tech literaly says this get rich self help guru is his biggest inspiration. This guy greg is just a scammer selling those get rich books etc. Hes a lowlife gets rich of his viewers with hopes of getting rich themselves.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8EDUkPuqw

Lmao. Someone's pissed, ain't ya? Calling people pajeets. Pajeets are the ones promoting this shitcoin for peanuts. While some guys get the money over dumb people. You can't make this shitcoin better by bashing like that, clear and valid point have been made. Nothing you can do other than rage, or spam 'good job Credits, working hard, $500 eoy, eos fudders, train leaving station'.

oh let's never forget this squealing idiot: https://youtu.be/-62JOnpJutI
surasak

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Hope when credits will dump you all wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.

you keep saying that these guy are paid shiller those guys are paid shiller  how ta fuck do we know if you are a paid fuder  Ha knock it off  man
therat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

you keep saying that these guy are paid shiller those guys are paid shiller  how ta fuck do we know if you are a paid fuder  Ha knock it off  man

Seriously? This is mental, like 13 year olds logic or just trolling. Someone providing hardcore facts and making people realize what kind of a shitcoin this is compared to infantile hysterical screaming 'credits to the moon'? Give me a break, you are only able to divert stuff and never give a valid argument.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: