Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:52:57 AM by sebastian787

Lol you idiots, this shitcoin is busted and there is nothing you can do about it other than pretend like nothing is happening and saying that everyone is paid to fud. While at the same time Credits looking to pay more people to shill this scam. Great job you two are doing, how much are they paying you now? I hope it's not in CS because that would really suck. I bet it is actually, gives you one more reason to blatantly defend this shitcoin and write absolutely irrelevant and pointless stuff.
wow this tone and inappropriate words, I just sent the report to the forum moderator, I hope he will remove this message with you.
Did you see the tone of your "friends" on previous pages too or you choose only the tone from specific guys?
You scams are so pathetic.
If we start reporting credits fake accounts and bots, the paid shillers, the scam supporters and the rest, the moderators will be busy for a month just with this topic.

Actually it's your "friends" - That you play with them in some way interesting only to you play. I came here and saw the insult directed at all - so that you and your accusations are not interesting, once you allow yourself to insult the members of this forum - to me you're nothing, a child who can't even explain why he's yelling - you haven't lost money in this project, and if invested - now would be a huge plus, so shut your  mouth and don't lie here anymore, you're just a sucker.

When a scammer doenst know what to reply its just saying "your friends" just to say something.
Check previous pages to see about their behavior and then come back to talk about who is insulting etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

What makes you think this is a shitcoin.
You have not even given them a chance to show their main platform.
So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
then its automatically a shitcoin?
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

I think its as simple as he doesnt like Russians or something stupid like that.

Love russians especially "those" women recommended by president of the universe Putin. Tron,Verge are scams more refined scams than credits scam. I think you are targeting lower level scams. I would back a scam that attacks biggest scam in Crypto aka Ripple scam.

On the one hand, you want to exterminate scammers, but on the other hand, you are against the innovation of KYC ... I think BTC moderators should start with the ban on publishing ICO if your rank is lower than Full member.

Dude your russian to english translator suck. I thought credits could afford some well paid shillers after 20M but I was wrong.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

The other thing that is crystal clear to me, is the apparent deliberate move to trash their own reputation, by publishing that stupid question and answer piece, recently, which was supposed to be a live broadcast, but they claimed due to "technical issues," couldn't go forward.  

Give me a break, you can always find another way to conduct a live session, even if you're on the road, if anything, so as to keep your word with investors. This was deliberately designed to FUD their own coin, I suspect, which tells me that they're likely about to be released on Binance, possibly, and this is setting the stage for a dramatic increase.

Half the big moves in this coin can be traced to some sort of enhanced behavior techniques, so get read for something big, because the same thing happened before the video showing the 400k transaction speeds.  I suspect that the price is being driven down, on purpose by someone with the coins to do that, in order to  scoop as many coins as possible before their release on Binance, or some other very good news they've got up their sleeves.

Interesting idea. So you think that the team members want to scoop their own coins because they know good news is coming, right? Then perhaps they are also the ones paying Sebastian787 for creating all that CREDITS FUD.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

The other thing that is crystal clear to me, is the apparent deliberate move to trash their own reputation, by publishing that stupid question and answer piece, recently, which was supposed to be a live broadcast, but they claimed due to "technical issues," couldn't go forward.  

Give me a break, you can always find another way to conduct a live session, even if you're on the road, if anything, so as to keep your word with investors. This was deliberately designed to FUD their own coin, I suspect, which tells me that they're likely about to be released on Binance, possibly, and this is setting the stage for a dramatic increase.

Half the big moves in this coin can be traced to some sort of enhanced behavior techniques, so get read for something big, because the same thing happened before the video showing the 400k transaction speeds.  I suspect that the price is being driven down, on purpose by someone with the coins to do that, in order to  scoop as many coins as possible before their release on Binance, or some other very good news they've got up their sleeves.

Interesting idea. So you think that the team members want to scoop their own coins because they know good news is coming, right? Then perhaps they are also the ones paying Sebastian787 for creating all that CREDITS FUD.

It's not FUD if it is real. Grin Also shillers are paid usually, if you are not a bagholder then you should ask for a raise in salary.
Vikaletor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

when I read the price prediction here I have to throw up.

This shit will NEVER go up, as only moon boys who think they will get rich by this shitcoin, buy it.

It's so ridiculous.

yeah your right I bought it when it was 4500 something   satoshi now I double the money I have but I won't sell them coins just want to see how far  this scam would go  most alcoins are scam  likely but people don't give a shit  about technology they're  just out there  to make money.

One more fudder writing like a robot? Welcome! If you really have CS, please, HODL, then you will not regret about it. But it's only my opinion. Do what you want. But don't cry later.

"but dont cry later".  Every f*cking shiller is saying this sentence. Its so obvious what you are doing. You are just a fake account from the credits team or a pathetic investor that dont mind if others get scammed.

Okay, I'm a pathetic investor as you say, but let's just see what will be in 6-12 months, I'm sure, that Credits will be one of the best and you will disappear from this forum, fudder
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Lol you can be sure Binance won't touch this. Just wait for it.

So are you ready to be wrong? In a month CS will be on Binance
sebastian787

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

Here we see a new approach from paid shillers to explain the credits price decrease.
I can see a sad cloud all over the place trying to figure out what is going on and after to much thought they came out with the explanation that credits is doing this on purpose.
You guys are geniuses..
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

This shit will NEVER go up, as only moon boys who think they will get rich by this shitcoin, buy it.

It's so ridiculous.

yeah your right I bought it when it was 4500 something   satoshi now I double the money I have but I won't sell them coins just want to see how far  this scam would go  most alcoins are scam  likely but people don't give a shit  about technology they're  just out there  to make money.

One more fudder writing like a robot? Welcome! If you really have CS, please, HODL, then you will not regret about it. But it's only my opinion. Do what you want. But don't cry later.

"but dont cry later".  Every f*cking shiller is saying this sentence. Its so obvious what you are doing. You are just a fake account from the credits team or a pathetic investor that dont mind if others get scammed.

Okay, I'm a pathetic investor as you say, but let's just see what will be in 6-12 months, I'm sure, that Credits will be one of the best and you will disappear from this forum, fudder

Even if credits price goes to moon it will never be "Not a scam". Once a scam, always a scam. Never mistake technology for price and something they don't tell during youtube crypto-education.
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Are you going to critisize every my comment? Oh, you're part of this group on reddit, I'll not be surprised if you're flac there. Or sebastian is a flac?
Anyway, CS team has ALREADY made good partnership with some organisation where they will work on the implementation of blockchain technologies in banking sector and some others.

Why you don't discuss this? You always have onle fake info about Credits, that's all. So obvious paid fudder.
Deena

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

It's not FUD if it is real. Grin Also shillers are paid usually, if you are not a bagholder then you should ask for a raise in salary.

The spread of FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt) may have both unrealistic and realistic grounds. Just like marketing. FUD actually is some sort of anti-marketing.
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

It's so ridiculous.

All these fudders here must be millionaire investors telling people to watch out for this and watch out for that. Bet you must of these fudders dont own a single
cryptocurrency. That is why there are winners and losers. "He who dares wins - Delboy Trotter"

Fully agree with you. But as I said they will just disappear in some months when Credits will succeed
Deena

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

Here we see a new approach from paid shillers to explain the credits price decrease.
I can see a sad cloud all over the place trying to figure out what is going and they came out with the explanation that credits is doing this on purpose.
You guys are geniuses..

You think I get paid for that post? That's an interesting idea too. CREDITS team; get in touch as soon as possible.  Cheesy
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Nah, Binance will never happen. You can spam those gifs on Telegram all you want and try to fool people, but they will never ever list a scam. Will take them 5 minutes of research to see how bad this is.

If you can only talk about the price movements and exchanges and can't talk about the tech behind this scam and how bad it is, or how cheap and misleading their marketing is, then we all know what's important to you shillers. Waiting on some 'good news' to watch the price rise 10% without any proper reason. Good luck with that, it's busted.

I really enjoy reading those 'Google translate' shillers come in here and type some dumb nonsense like 'good job, hardcap reached' or just paste some statements from their articles or saying 'paid fud'. Or this guy Smitten Semi with his 'conspiracy theories and hilarious statements' kind of talk.
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

I have asked that before but does anyone know when the truth will come to light and we can see whether all those transactions can happen within a short period of time?

give them time to fix things up.. so far their beta test is working nicely and only a matter of time before they release a full working product to the public. lets just wait and see if they will deliver or not. Still holding some 6000 CS from bounty work and i am positive that this can easily hit $10 each when the market recovers.

If there is a working beta, isn't it possible to judge based on that beta how many transactions they could facilitate as of now? Is it a million?

Cs team claim million in June, can't you wait a little bit? Soon will be Beta, now you can test pre-Beta
sebastian787

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. Its time for them to be judged for their value as they are destroying this industry and they have also a huge responsibility on people that get scammed and loosing their funds.
They are destroying this industry by creating fake hypes with uselles updates and articles, price predictions, manipulating people and contents, creating fake accounts to support or defend their statements, presenting false achievements and replying  on every common sense critic that is made by presenting facts, that he is a paid FUDer.
They are trying really hard to convince newcomers to invest on the ico they support by fake hypes every day so the price will increace and make their profit.
Some of the accounts here are bounty hunters that they dont even care if you get scammed so you should reconsider if you are going to value their future comments and opinion.

Here we need to state that any potential investor and newcomer on the crypto industry is responsible too by not getting enough knowledge or doing a research before he invests his money, but the solution to this problem is the rest of us we present facts and value and not by trying to scam them and to take advantage on their weak position and excitement.
That is pure manipulation.

Scammers are the parasites of this industry and they should be eliminated.

cryptodaptor
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1972153;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1972153;sa=showPosts;start=20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1972153;sa=showPosts;start=40

sento02
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1958500;sa=showPosts

surasak
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1754015;sa=showPosts

Credits_is_better
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1916264;sa=showPosts

ouiouane
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1708585;sa=showPosts

Vikaletor
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1936513;sa=showPosts

urban.solinc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1506661;sa=showPosts

Kr2017
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1289926;sa=showPosts

aioc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842046;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842046;sa=showPosts;start=20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842046;sa=showPosts;start=40

stejas
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1594360;sa=showPosts

ART1985
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1021752;sa=showPosts

penig
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224941;sa=showPosts;start=0

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1577929;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1577929;sa=showPosts;start=20

lonesomestranger
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=867799;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=867799;sa=showPosts;start=20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=867799;sa=showPosts;start=40

larsbalzak
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1884279;sa=showPosts;start=20

kubricktrader
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=989936;sa=showPosts

ddevink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235491;sa=showPosts

amintek15
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=887751;sa=showPosts;start=40

theleaf
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1122479;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1122479;sa=showPosts;start=20

mfb07
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1958579;sa=showPosts

annz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1452634;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1452634;sa=showPosts;start=20

Swinging Phallus
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1122455;sa=showPosts;start=20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1122455;sa=showPosts;start=40

haggercody
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1458139;sa=showPosts

kronos123*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=893441

HTHP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=700217;sa=showPosts

swiftcoder
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1203238;sa=showPosts

plr
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1188181
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg33916282#msg33916282
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32593653#msg32593653

smyslov*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=924304

sagatel*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1341071

coin-investor*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=891131

Nold*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1135636

Leodalat*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111542

felissss500@gmail.com*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048738

hadevil
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1497429

NakiRR*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1169542

here some accounts acting like bots around the forum copy pasting updates and useless Credits content.

Nikitavoz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32739703#msg32739703
Sam67
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32833931#msg32833931
aioc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32494297#msg32494297

NathanJackson
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32382448#msg32382448
aileen393332xe5157
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401248.msg32201138#msg32201138

JennyH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1270022;sa=showPosts

Falleot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1299398;sa=showPosts

Mike Sh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1262020;sa=showPosts

cprman
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1211522;sa=showPosts

Karl Max
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1261897;sa=showPosts

mv@credits.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1568242;sa=showPosts

SillyCat
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1031095;sa=showPosts

bgraydin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1378875;sa=showPosts

The list will be updated every day.
Any help will be appreciated.

A full research about Credits here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172280.0
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

There is no proof. Empty GitHub and the code that we saw was totally rubbish:

- MD5 Hashes
- No encapsulation
- No inheritance

They "did" 400 thousand transactions on one physical server.

This guy did 1,5 Million transaction with Ethereum one physical server:

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

btw. do you know why credits is currently dropping? Because the first moon boys, who thought they would be millionaires overnight, are jumping to the next "100(0)x" coin.

One more person that can't wait. They will show you code soon, just let them fix something, it is not easy to make something like that.
And about 1,5 mln in Ethereum - they did that in closed environment, read carefully
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

- MD5 Hashes
- No encapsulation
- No inheritance

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

If you are a new member here and reading about Credits, be very carefull of misinformation.
This is an example of a malicious comment where all info is incorrect.

ok, which information is incorrect?

Github: https://github.com/CREDITSCOM
I see nothing apart from a Network Module?

Rubbish Code: https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-cs-beta-29-03-2019-5ffce7313a38

So what? No real proves. Let's together wait for the full code and then fudders will shut up. I'm sure
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Shillers getting desperate. They actually never had any proper arguments to begin with, other than saying 'Credits is the best, you are a paid fudder' rofl. That is really pathetic to be honest. Credits is now expanding their army of paid shillers by openly making advertisments for it lol. Fucking miserable, everyone who gets fooled by this idiotic scam must be really uneducated and properly deluded.

So you always have the same empty arguments that you repeat again and again.
Army of paid fudders. What questions do you have? Soon will be life, you can ask questions there. Or make a list of questions here, team and investors will answer you.
But actually you never ask questions. Just repeat scam and fae news and things again and again. Nobody will take all of you serious
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. Its time for them to be judged for their value as they are destroying this industry and they have also a huge responsibility on people that get scammed and loosing their funds.
They are destroying this industry by creating fake hypes with uselles updates and articles, price predictions, manipulating people and contents, creating fake accounts to support or defend their statements, presenting false achievements and replying  on every common sense critic that is made by presenting facts, that he is a paid FUDer.
They are trying really hard to convince newcomers to invest on the ico they support by fake hypes every day so the price will increace and make their profit.
Some of the accounts here are bounty hunters that they dont even care if you get scammed so you should reconsider if you are going to value their future comments and opinion.

Here we need to state that any potential investor and newcomer on the crypto industry is responsible too by not getting enough knowledge or doing a research before he invests his money, but the solution to this problem is the rest of us we present facts and value and not by trying to scam them and to take advantage on their weak position and excitement.
That is pure manipulation.

Scammers are the parasites of this industry and they should be eliminated.
Haha, F*** you, you really are one sad person.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

- MD5 Hashes
- No encapsulation
- No inheritance

btw. do you know why credits is currently dropping? Because the first moon boys, who thought they would be millionaires overnight, are jumping to the next "100(0)x" coin.

One more person that can't wait. They will show you code soon, just let them fix something, it is not easy to make something like that.
And about 1,5 mln in Ethereum - they did that in closed environment, read carefully

Closed environment? That's exactly what Credits did, along with removing all security and blockchain features and smart contracts. They claim they are developing this for 3 years. This random guy scaled Ethereum in 1 day, using the same way as Credits. And they presented their test as revolutionary.

Funny
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: